Did I say you were not? I guess its because I see more being content with it being like it is right now and it really don't seem that people are actively tring to find an answers. And still the items are being sold by many as 1st Model Railroad and Funeral Luftwaffe's with what proof of their existence durn the period 1933-1945. I don't understand the how so many could be content without any proof, is seems most parts in life we require proof on something before we accept things as real but here (collection TR in general) it seems that we don't always require any proof what so ever, all of the current evidents in there favor is pure speculation and heresy. I don't want to **** anyone off I know I have only collected for 9 year and only studied the Third Reich for maybe 15 years but that is more then half my life and I think I can put forward educated theories and ideas about the items, I believe I am the new generation of collectors and I have a right to question what may have been debated for years. I actively research many areas of WWII and German Third Reich area in general and I want truths thats all, I don't want to anger people that have been in it for years but only seek answers and knowledge which most current books do not tread into. Maybe most of you guys don't just accept them I do not know but just accepting something does not seem the answer. Buying something as a certain item with no certainty that it was really used as that item, giving it a name that know one knows is certain. I don't believe in that. But it happens and I don't understand why.