Houston, if your referring to the tie bar,,there is no "these". As far as I searched and the owner, there is the one.. The one that was a present to Goring. The one on the TIME cover, which is this one posted.. It has an impeccable provenance.. Yes, some years ago it was at the MAX and I believe the owner had won a prize for it or another of his items... If you know of another with the provenance please let us know or myself privately as the owner would love to acquire it or at least see/know about it..

Not sure 100% of what the original gems were but the owner is pretty thorough and a stickler for perfection. The money he spent to restore this piece many years ago was staggering!. The emeralds and sapphires are grade A specimens set exactly as the originals were..I have photos of the reverse but I have no permission to post them,,the reverse is almost as beautiful as the obverse in a jewelry making sense..

The owner sometimes wishes to sell the piece. He can't put a number on it and the few times he told me a number it seemed very high. He has said many times when he gets in bad enough health he's going to destroy all his pieces not believing there is anyone who care for the items like he has for all these years, wanting to 'take it with him'.... Sad and selfish I've told him many times but he is set in his ways..At least the photos will be here for a while.......,G.