Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23
#6608 03/09/2010 10:47 AM
WWII Offline OP
OP Offline
Dave,

oh-oh ... looks like he's going down behind enemy lines this time! Eek

Dean - sorry it's taken a while, been sick as a dog the past couple weeks ...

I'm not sure if they ever made a postcard of this one? I saw somewhere that it was used as a right-wing political campaign poster during one of the elections, possibly early thirties? I think Hohlwein was directly available to the government but I'm not certain if it was as a freelance artist or directly under the employ of..? Also not sure if the image belonged to Hitler or to one of the other candidates or parties?

This image at card-size would make for a nice minimalist beauty in a simple wooden frame. A very strong graphic that one, like the famous Hitler black and white campaign poster. To me it conveys everything you need to know in a fraction of an instant, a clear precise thought with little or no chance of being misunderstood. The unknown soldier asks us all directly, point-blank, "and you..?" - implying, and what are you doing for our country? In a similar vein this other old postcard graphic, two Frontsoldaten confront the viewer with another loaded statement, something even more direct, "We're dying for you! And you?" - please friend, tell us your big accomplishments? I think that kind of question would be enough to put almost anyone in a bit of a tight spot..? The "right-stuff" for any good propaganda department. Smile

Instead of an original costly Hohlwein print, perhaps a good illustrated book could be found for well under a hundred bucks? That would be a fairly good substitute, eh?

Looking forward to seeing some new artwork fellas, how about sharing a scan or two with us?

Thanks and good collecting to all.

Best!

Bill

und_Du.jpg (86.64 KB, 276 downloads)
#6609 03/10/2010 04:18 PM
WWII Offline OP
OP Offline
Gents,

Something on a much lighter note ...

Here's another fine old bookplate I thought some might enjoy, a simple line-drawing of an old Greek athlete holding/delivering a book while mounted atop a flying fish. To be more specific the fish is a Gurnard, also known as "der fliegende Seehahn," or "flying sea-rooster." This bizarre, ornate fish was also depicted much earlier around 1785-97, by Marcus Elieser Bloch. His book is claimed by many to be the most beautiful book on fishes that was ever printed. The hand-colored illustrations are often highlighted with metallic-silver finishes.

Anyway, I thought it was a great unusual image to share, hope you might think so too ... Wink

Best!

Bill

nouveaufish.jpg (88.33 KB, 268 downloads)
#6610 03/10/2010 04:19 PM
WWII Offline OP
OP Offline
2/2

flyinggurnard.jpg (105.23 KB, 266 downloads)
#6611 03/11/2010 01:17 AM
Here's "lighter" - I actually have grown a bit fond of the P.O.E. postcard series, this one I just picked up also is a good example of the value of the EK2

Luke

2057642.jpg (43.77 KB, 263 downloads)

"There is no charge for awesomeness. Or attractiveness" Jack Black
#6612 03/11/2010 01:21 AM
Naval version ... not purchased this one yet, but shows the continued theme of this postcard series Cool

2239546.jpg (41.64 KB, 260 downloads)

#6613 03/11/2010 01:22 AM
another I picked up this week - a Husaren charge (very few of those on the Western Front after 1914 Razz) with EK in the top corner ... I guess if you charged like that that versus an entrenched unit with Vickers and Lewis MG's and lived, you deserved at least an EK2 Eek

Luke

2082766.jpg (48.13 KB, 260 downloads)

#6614 03/11/2010 03:05 AM
D
Online Content
D
quote:
Originally posted by Polizist:
I guess if you charged like that that versus an entrenched unit with Vickers and Lewis MG's and lived, you deserved at least an EK2 Eek

Luke

Good point Polizist.

WWII I don't what's tripier the bookplate or the reality photo.

#6615 03/13/2010 07:46 AM
WWII Offline OP
OP Offline
Luke,

Good additions ... these can go to show just how far the thread of German-militarism was woven into the fabric of normal life at that time. The first two cards seem to blend the innocence of youth, regional appeal - in the young girl's style of dress, and the military pride in which every young German should aspire to - winning the coveted EKII, für Gott, Kaiser und Heimat. Take all of that, roll it into the personage of two cherubic, little kids and viola', there you have it - "Give me your young..." and get 'em ready early, folks. heh. The form and shape of human butchery can take on many guises, even harmless children. It really works well. Big Grin

I didn't mean to take this "lighter" example and turn it into something dark or greusome, but then again, that's about the downright truth and reality of it. A small recruiting poster for the inevitable - war and murder. But, if there is an "up" or "lighter-side," we can see how impressive winning the Iron Cross was back then, mostly EKII's for enlisted men. An EM with both the first and second-class Iron Crosses would have probably made a young lad's eyes pop out if he spied them together on a soldier's uniform! That most likely would have been a very brave man you were looking at. Look at Hitler's praise for the award from time to time during the course of dialog, he was very, very proud of having earned his. By the end of the Second World War an Iron Cross of either class wasn't worth much any more, they said they were handing them out left and right...

Now that's a tasty Hussar silohouette! Amazing how the artist thought to fit that second figure in there too - brilliant, ha! Great contrast between the bold horsemen and those thin, wispy smoke clouds drawn in a very light hand. All topped off with a beautiful, tightly rendered EK and oak-sprig all captioned by the urgent war cry, "Hard at/on top of 'em..!"

You did well to grab this one up, it's a real beauty, got it all for me - very nice!

Dean, I like both the imaginary and naturalistic, especially when the two are combined. But let there be no doubt, nobody can top Mother Nature when it comes to shapes, patterns and color. She's got a most intense palette that man cannot quite yet duplicate, too! Hues so bright and vivid in fish and fowl, it staggers even the camera-lens! Now that's cool ... Cool

Best!

Bill

#6616 03/21/2010 04:03 AM
D
Online Content
D
quote:
Originally posted by WWII:
But let there be no doubt, nobody can top Mother Nature when it comes to shapes, patterns and color. She's got a most intense palette that man cannot quite yet duplicate, too! Hues so bright and vivid in fish and fowl, it staggers even the camera-lens! Now that's cool ... Cool

Agree 100%.
If salt water marine life is not enough to convince us then try some photo's of the solar system.
I can face the fact that mankind is a pee-on in the grand scheme of it all, but we do try hard to over estimate our importance.
Just like you said 'let there be no doubt' but when there starts to be were put back in our place soon enough.

I picked up a few more items.
1) A 1917 postcard w/ Germania getting ready to lead the troop.
What made this card appealing IMO was the old farmer with the sickle looking like he's honing his multi purpose tool and getting ready to join in the fight and showcase some old school skills.(Just my take on it).

Card is used, mailed, & marked Reserve=Infantry=Regiment Nr.110

WWI_Germania.jpg (52.02 KB, 230 downloads)
#6617 03/21/2010 05:22 AM
D
Online Content
D
2)A trimmed (unfortunately) postcard that I feel might be relavent to the thread being this kind of art that was floating around Europe during the times when future N.S. leaders would have been exposed to it.
This one appears to be by Mihály Zichy (1827- 1906) A Hungarian painter and graphic artist who was a student of Waldmüller's in Vienna 1844.
Who would sends this kind of postcard?Not your typical Hallmark moment.

witch.jpg (12.39 KB, 223 downloads)
#6618 03/21/2010 05:52 AM
D
Online Content
D
3)Along the same lines of the previous photo is this large print on a very heavy stiff paper that has a small embossed seal in the shape of a globe saying:1892 The Worlds Columbian Exposition Chicago Illinois 1893

On the print's top it says: Copyrighted 1893 by George Barrie.

The artist name printed on it is E Rossette Granger.Looks like he was french and born in 1853 and died 1942.I honestly don't know who had more talent, the artist or the engraver.

Looks pretty crazy in person and especially under magnification.Ugly subject matter but all the lines that make up the waves are beautiful and look to be labor intense.
Any thoughts on if this notion is right or what type of print this is Bill?

The photo does not do it any justice.Seems as it may have been framed a couple times judging by the differences in color tones in the margins.

Death appears to have been a fairly common theme in Europe judging by how much of this art is out there.

engraving.jpg (43.29 KB, 222 downloads)
#6619 03/22/2010 08:06 PM
WWII Offline OP
OP Offline
Dean,

I've always held a special place for marine life of all kinds, from the smallest krill to the largest whale and especially all those new species of deep-sea critters that scientists are discovering almost every other day.
Absolutely wonderful and amazing creatures.

Funny thing is that we want to talk to extra-terrestials and we can't even communicate with these guys, what's up with that..? Confused

The caption on your new postcard reads, "We'll
keep them (the enemy) far away from our homeland's pastures."

I believe it goes to show just how important the bond was between the military and farmers. I don't think one could exist without the other - a viable case of symbiosis. Smile

No, I don't think the peasants are going to jump into the fray any time too soon here, though the Russians would come after you with scythes and pitchforks and it would kill you just as dead as a bullet from any rifle ...

Could that be Joan of Arc pictured in your second example? I mean, one just doesn't normally go around toasting up lovely ladies like this without good reasons, eh? Big Grin

I like the third one too, a bit unusual but great talent in the rendering. If you use magnification do you see little rosette dot-patterns or just straight lines? If you can let me know I'll try to figure out the printing method for you.

Good to see your latest additions, I always look forward to them.

Gracias!

Bill

#6620 03/22/2010 11:43 PM
D
Online Content
D
quote:
Originally posted by WWII:
I've always held a special place for marine life of all kinds, from the smallest krill to the largest whale and especially all those new species of deep-sea critters that scientists are discovering almost every other day.
Absolutely wonderful and amazing creatures.

Funny thing is that we want to talk to extra-terrestials and we can't even communicate with these guys, what's up with that..? Confused
Bill

You know Bill,thats a damn good point.
I think the best we could hope for is to mimic nature but definitely never duplicate or surpass.
To me this is laughable.

Heres a small reference in regards to your nature's intense palette statement.

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/nebula/

Thank you for the translation and your take on the art.

Joan of Arc never crossed my mind on picture #2. I thought it was just your basic witch burning at the stake.Good insight and something to consider.

Print #3 has no little rosette dots just lots and lots of well defined lines.If you need a camera close up let me know what kind of shot would be helpful. I do not have a scanner though, plus it's way too big anyhow.

Here's a few more cards.
Trying to keep it somewhat normal this time around.

1)Postcard with Munchen correspondence dated 7/5/1915

gott_punish_England.jpg (14.99 KB, 194 downloads)
#6621 03/23/2010 12:49 AM
D
Online Content
D
2)1913 Kelheim postcard.
What impressed me on this art was the colors used made it almost appear as if it was a photo taken during a sunset.
Any idea's on what the eagles are perched on?

eagle_pc.jpg (34.44 KB, 192 downloads)
#6622 03/23/2010 12:50 AM
D
Online Content
D
Back of Kelheim card.

eagle_back.jpg (51.65 KB, 190 downloads)
#6623 03/23/2010 01:47 AM
D
Online Content
D
3) Postcard that the seller described as 1910's - 1920's.She was real big on horses.

Can't read German but guessing it may have to do with team work between man and animal.
Reminded me of how the laws of nature were way back when.Looks like just another day in the life and I don't know who's prouder of their acheivement the horse or the warrior.

On back is printed:Bund der Deutchen in Bohmen.

Probably my favorite of the 3.

horse.jpg (35.51 KB, 189 downloads)
#6624 03/27/2010 08:58 AM
WWII Offline OP
OP Offline
Dean,

Another fine trio of beauties!

Could send me a large file of the line image so that I can have a close look at it? I'll try to determine what the process was. I'd guess a good line-reproduction of an original engraving?

The first new card you've posted is captioned with the phrase, "May God Punish England." This often used epithet was similar to "Wir fahren gegend England," both being catchy war rhetoric.

The second card is nice, having illustrations on both sides - the lovely memorial and victorious war sovereigns on the reverse. I believe the eagle is perched atop one of those early, ornately cast 17th century cannon barrels?

The third would have to be my favorite too... what a gem! The "Fellowship of Germans living in Bohemia," produced the card. They must have been fed up with the percieved injustices against the German minority who lived in that region and were letting it be known openly that they were fed up with the oppression and going to do something about it.

They picked a fantastic painting to illustrate their point, an old Germanic warrior and his charger looking at their home. It's amazing how calm the scene is, until one sees the bloody sword blade and you read the poem ...

"You want to disturb my home?

I showed you all a man's sinew

and laughing I dry my sword

on my stallion's black mane."

I reckon if you popped one of these cards in the mail people would immediately get your intentions? Big Grin Confused

This would have to be in-the-running for best card of the thread so far, man, what a keeper! Wink Whatever your methods and reasoning for choosing cards is/are, don't change anything ... Smile

Best!

B~

#6625 03/28/2010 01:21 AM
D
Online Content
D
Wow Bill,you really put postcard #3 into perspective for me with the translation.

I didn't know what Sinew meant so I found a few definitions:
1.A tendon.
2.Vigorous strength; muscular power.
3.The source or mainstay of vitality and strength.

Any guesses if sinew as used in the quote is being used in terms of the strength of this warrior or maybe a gruesome reference to the tendons now showing on the gutted stiffs this guy just did in?
Also,any thought if it's by chance the artist portrayed the victorious warrior as blond haired and the 2 slain not, to try to bring a clearer visual message.

I'm learning quite a bit off this thread.Thanks for starting it and giving me access to all this info that I would of never known about otherwise.

#6626 03/29/2010 07:50 AM
WWII Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Dean,

I'd say in this case the word sinew refers to the champion's vigor and strength, nothing to do with his opponent's flayed tendons and gristle. Smile

The artist could very well have been trying to emphasize the point of race or tribe by portraying the victor with blond hair, but that would simply be an assumption on my part. Whatever the case, it's attention to small details that can bring an illustration to life ...

... always glad to share what little I know with you fine gentlemen.

Best!

Bill

#6627 03/31/2010 03:01 AM
D
Online Content
D
Knight postcard with beautiful art IMO.
Close up details like the lines between the horses teeth and slits in the visor.
Printing on back has something about 'Der Raugraf' & Julius Wolff.

knight.jpg (34.47 KB, 141 downloads)
#6628 03/31/2010 03:26 AM
D
Online Content
D
Card 2 was described to be from 1910-1920 and I thought the art had a stained glass look.Anyone know what it's about?
Thanks for looking.

wart.jpg (39.93 KB, 428 downloads)
#6629 03/31/2010 05:00 AM
Online Content
Dean,

Here is summary for you; That is Wartburg castle shown on your post card which is near Eisenach, Germany. Your post card is from an original painting by Moritz Ludwig von Schwind 1854 and it’s called “St. Elisabeth’s departure from Wartburg castle” That is St. Elisabeth on your post card with halo and children. She was born in Sarospatak, Hungary and the daughter of King Andrew ll of Hungary. The princess and future Queen of Hungary was sent to Wartburg from Hungary by her mother at the age of four to be raised and to marry the Earl of Thuringia, Ludwig IV, which she did at the age of 14. She was well known for her charity work for the poor and died in Marburg at the age of 24, shortly after she was pronounced a saint by the Catholic Church. If you wish to read more about her life, St. Elisabeth. Nice artworks shown by all. Thank you. Regards

#6630 03/31/2010 05:30 AM
D
Online Content
D
Hi Mikee, hows it going?

Thank you for the info and link to get me going.
Great stuff that interest me.I really liked the photograph of the mosaic it contained.

Before posting I googled what was on the card and all the links were in German so you've been a real help.
I appreciate your post.

#6631 03/31/2010 05:50 AM
Online Content
Hey Dean,

Always more than glad to help. Here's a picture of "Elisabeth's chamber". It's a great room with a huge fireplace. There's also an old painting of her in the Wartburg and if you wish to see it,just let me know. Regards

Elisabeth's-Chamber.jpg (107.66 KB, 408 downloads)
#6632 03/31/2010 06:14 AM
D
Online Content
D
Incredible and stunning!!
You actually got to tour this castle?

#6633 03/31/2010 09:12 PM
Online Content
Hey Dean,

Yes, many many times. Smile And glad to post the painting for you and sorry for the quality.

This oil painting is called "Elisabeth between two Apostles" and was painted by Barthel Bruyn in 1530. On Elisabeth's left is the Apostle Phillip, holding a Jacobs staff and on her right is the Apostle James the great, holding his wondering staff and Bible.

The picture is a little dark but if you look close you will notice Elisabeth is holding a Bible and on top of the Bible are two crowns, with one crown on her head. This could be interpreted as stages in her life or her social status during different times of her life as, daughter to the King, landgravine and saint.

Also wanted to mention that the fascist Labor Service was founded here in 1935. Regards

St-Elisabeth-painting-in-Wartburg.jpg (105.45 KB, 385 downloads)
#6634 04/02/2010 07:07 AM
WWII Offline OP
OP Offline
Mikee,

Thanks for the great input, Dean had me stumped
with that one ... Big Grin

The first one reminds me somewhat of the term
"Raubritter," or robber-knight. Very much unlike the old Robin Hood figure who would steal from the rich and give to the poor, this breed of knight would rob the rich and keep it all for themselves! A very formidable type of highwayman.

I'm not a hundred percent certain that's what the card depicts, but I believe we're looking at the "Count of Plunder" in this illustration?

More and more I've been hearing that the old knight's were anything but the noble gentlemen that we were led to believe through Hollywood interpretations. Protectors of women, children and the meek? Rubbish! More like well-armed murderers and bandits ... heh Wink these guys would chop you up into little pieces and feed you to their dogs for a bit of entertainment.

As usual, lots of food for thought ...

Best!

Bill

#6635 04/03/2010 05:00 AM
Online Content
Bill, Glad to help and you are so right about Knights fighting for Counts, Lords and all at odds against each other over land and women. Smile

Dean, Your post card is from an original painting and is based on one of Julius Wolf’s most famous novels and historical accounts in the 14th century from his home town of Quedlinburg, Germany. The name of the book is called “The Raubgraf" and your post card depicts the scene were the Raubgraf (Robbery Count), Albrecht ll von Regenstein dies by the sword to the chest at the hands of other Knights. The Raubgraf rode with six other Knights and were known as the “the bad seven”. If you would like more info about Wolf or the story just let me know and I’ll see what I can do to help. Regards.

#6636 04/03/2010 10:21 AM
D
Online Content
D
Sounds great to me Mikee. Any and all information or interpretations on what I'm posting is very welcome and appreciated.
Thanks for contributing what you already have.

#6637 04/21/2010 05:00 AM
D
Online Content
D
Hi guys,
More postcards.
This has a (KD Feldpostamt?) dated 7-8-16 and a square stamp w/RJR 217 12.Comp and has correspondence.

Fighter.jpg (26.22 KB, 325 downloads)
#6638 04/21/2010 05:04 AM
D
Online Content
D
Another Jung card described as circa 1910.

Earlking.jpg (31.22 KB, 321 downloads)
#6639 04/22/2010 07:29 PM
WWII Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Dean,

Nice to see some new graphics again, I was beginning to think everyone was away on holiday?
Hope all our regular visitors are doing well with your collections and keeping busy. Smile

You really do have an uncanny knack for picking unusual artwork ... please keep up the good work! The first card is titled, The German Tour of Battle: "You down there, wait a second, first I want to finish up with these bearers of culture." (the old German foe, the French)

Very nice, short and to the point. Looks like that berserker is going to wreak havoc among the enemy, in wide, broad, crimson strokes ... Big Grin

The second is much less nationalistic in fervor,
a song, poem and folktale all wrapped into one.

Check it out ...

Erlkönig (The Alder-King)

Johann Gottfried von Herder introduced this character into German literature in Erlkönigs Tochter, a ballad published in his 1778 volume Stimmen der Volker in Liedern. It was based on a Danish folk ballad published in the 1739 Danske Kaempevisor. Herder undertook a free translation but mistranslated the Danish name elverkonge as "Erlkönig", "alder king"; the confusion appears to have arisen with the German word Erle, "alder". It has generally been assumed that the mistranslation was the result of error, but it has also been suggested that Herder was imaginatively trying to identify the malevolent sprite of the original tale with a woodland demon (hence the alder king).

The story, as retold by Herder, portrays a man named Sir Oluf riding to his marriage but being entranced by the music of the elves. One of the elf maidens, the Elverkonge's daughter, appears and invites him to dance with her. He refuses and spurns her offers of gifts and gold. Angered, she strikes him and sends him on his way, deathly pale. The following morning, on the day of his wedding, his bride finds him lying dead under his scarlet cloak.

Another unhappy German ending, can ya believe it? Eek Some of those old Grimm Brüder stories didn't have happy endings either, heh.

Thanks and best regards!

B~

#6640 04/23/2010 03:07 AM
D
Online Content
D
Hi Bill,
Hope you and everyone else are doing well also and finally getting to enjoy some nice weather.

Sorry for not posting in a while but was wondering if my contributions were worthwhile or getting old and didn't want to be taking up too much of your time with postcards, but with you supplying these intresting and informative overview's it's difficult to stop.

Again I do appreciate the translations and input.

I had no idea what the tour of battle card was about,I just thought it had appeal due to it's heroic looking avenger. Kind of reminded me of Marvel's version of Thor only with a sword.

I picked up the Erlkönig one mostly because I really like this artist work but also thought it was a version of a story that I heard as a kid listening to a old ghost tales record.

The story was something about a father riding with his son.The boy seems to know and see a deadly spirit trying to catch up to him,
to take his life, and he pleads and pleads with his father to speed up and heed his warnings but the dad does not believe until it's to late and the boy lies dead in his arms.

It was really a thrill to re remember this tale from my childhood after I saw this card and it was even sweeter seeing it was done by a artist that I am into.
Here's a link what I thought it was about and am now wondering if this is how the original version was told.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Erlk%C3%B6nig

Thank you for bringing the variation to my attention.

#6641 04/23/2010 06:53 AM
D
Online Content
D
New arrivals.

The signature looks like Willy Stower and a 1915 date.

u_boat.jpg (40.89 KB, 295 downloads)
#6642 04/23/2010 07:09 AM
D
Online Content
D
I think the word Munchen is in the signing so was wondering if anyone knows for sure.
The signature is tough to read and photograph.

image_namelion.jpg (25.46 KB, 293 downloads)
#6643 04/28/2010 12:11 AM
D
Online Content
D
Postmarked 1910. Check out the hanger.
Do the letters on the sides of the red,white,and black sheild stand for German Reich?

dr.jpg (26.8 KB, 262 downloads)
#6644 04/28/2010 12:15 AM
D
Online Content
D
Not a German postcard but showing this 1905 scene to show mob mentality against those who are different or not fitting an ideal and comparing it to 3rd reich society.
With Hitler being an avid reader, movie buff, and having a relative who was hunchback I would love to know what he thought of this novel due to similarities of his reich and the books issues of church vs. state and persecution of gypsies and those with physical or mental issues.
I'm trying to sneak a great postcard in by using the possibility that it may of had some type of influence on a future German leader.If anyone objects or feels it has no place on this thread feel free to say in the bin with it.
Great art IMO by a french artist Luc-Olivier Merson 1846 – 1920

hunchback.jpg (29.48 KB, 261 downloads)
#6645 04/29/2010 05:08 PM
Online Content
Hey Dean,

Really nice post cards you have and please continue showing them, we all learn from your posts. I wish I had some to post but I only have similar themes and hope I'm not breaking protocol, but every time I look at your post card with the German giant it reminds me of my item and for the sake of this thread we can call it an "ivory post card". Big Grin As you can see my giants aren't doing so well on the battle field. Regards. Smile

Ivory-battle-scene-with-giants.jpg (89.67 KB, 235 downloads)
#6646 04/29/2010 11:14 PM
D
Online Content
D
Hi Mikee and glad you can relate the giant card to a item in your 1st class collection.
Is the art you posted a ivory item or Ivorex?Cool peice either way but wondering if it is a one of a kind type thing.
How about any ideas or guesses on what battle or concept it's representing? Maybe some type of mythological scene?

I agree this giant has seen better days after being stuck in the back and awaiting the final blow from the guy with the oversize specialty sword making sure the job is complete.

#6647 04/30/2010 02:43 AM
Online Content
Hey Dean,

Thanks,it's carved from ivory and glad you can enjoy it. I think it must have something to do with one of the German tales, but which one I'm just not sure. I think the befallen giant is about to get slain by his own sword. Best!

Page 5 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics(Views)
2,261,464 SS Bayonets
1,760,275 Teno Insignia Set
1,128,736 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:13 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Stephen - 03/27/2024 10:06 AM
Hiddensee brooch
by benten - 03/24/2024 04:13 PM
Latest New Posts
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Gaspare - 03/28/2024 12:34 AM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 11:30 PM
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Frog question.
by Dutchman - 03/27/2024 03:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,652
Posts328,702
Members7,501
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
8 members (Vern, Documentalist, maybarker, Mikee, Baz69, Stephen, Honestmike, Mbuin), 471 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod