* This is a very old topic that was showm here years ago. It went bye bye whn the site was having problems.

This needs to be up:

- this is from the English translation of Pravda. article written by Anatoly Filatov.

07/10/2003 17:25
Jewelry companies produce a wide range of rings for men

It is generally believed that men go to jewelry shops to please their women. However, things are changing at present - the modern jewelry industry produces a wide variety of men's jewelry, so men can go to jewelry shops to please themselves too.

A big ring with a big diamond is not an indication of manhood anymore. Men's rings have become more elegant, they are strict, but not plain. Rock music fans wear scorpion, eagle, skull shaped rings. A young man can always find something made of silver, without any jewels. There are a lot of animal shaped rings, as well as the rings that depict the image of marijuana, and so on and so forth. Such things are not meant for grown-ups, of course, and they are rather cheap. Some rock rings can cover a whole finger, for example a ring in the shape of an eagle on a sword. In Russian jewelry shops, one may find copies of Nazi rings, as worn by senior Nazi military men. Shop assistants say that such rings are made in Moscow and then delivered to regions. It is not really clear, what kind of people buy Nazi rings, but if they are produced, it means they are in demand.

**I have printed this because of some questions emailed me about some rings that are listed on eBan..My opinion was asked and I replied that 99% are not good.
He wrote back that the seller is from a small town in Russia and where would they get such repros..I answered him with this article. Thought it would be of interest here. , thanks , G.