Well when all this first started I contracted the first Carona Covid-19 China Virus..... Got pretty sick and was lucky enough to get the rare plasma with the antibodies and other meds [Trump Cocktail] 3 days later I was fine !..

SO,, about 10 days ago my wife came down with the latest variant.. I was running around getting her the meds and setting up our UV light in the house,,and,,,,2 days later I got that real tired feeling frown... I too had contracted the new virus!! - Now they prescribe' Plaxovid' [spelling might be incorrect],,,and you can use some over the counter meds...

My wife works for a major hospital in NYC. China virus latest variant is very easy to catch. Good thing is that is much much milder that the other variants especially if you've kept you boosters up. ...

Everyone should have home test kits [they are free for the asking] and it is wise to have a Pulse Ox tester. Small gizmo that goes on your finger. IF your feeling really sick and that reads in the low 90s, high 80s you should be going in to the hospital..

Main thing,,,masks are ok but not the main deterrent. As you see someone sick you head the other way! - Main thing is 2 fold.. Wash you hands good,,,and,,stop touching your face!! Be careful,,be observant and you'll be ok.. IF you want, get all your shots,,newest Virus booster shot, the Flu shot, The RVS shot, and IF your 70 and older and have other major health concerns a Pneumonia shot..

So be careful guys while on your hunt and wash those hands!!. wink...,G.