Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Skynyrd Offline OP
OP Offline
I understand about politics blah blah, but what, no talk about the brutal Soviet Orc invasion of Ukraine ?
C'mon sheesh this isn't a forum catering to beanie baby collectors, let grown men talk like men ,, And its not exactly like there are 100's of posts per day to monitor.

Doug
P
P
I wonder if the brutal Russian invasion will start a new area of collecting!

Cut off insignia! After seeing whats happening in Ukraine by Russian troops I sorta might start collecting cut off
insignia of russians!

I bet members here will find out from relatives!

This is a new area for this time period!

Military related! The new SS bringbacks!

PVON

G
G
- * Can not imagine why the 'Patriotism:' topic would get locked?!?.. confused.

I just told the story of the expensive/troublesome/dangerous travel of getting my sister in law here to the US,, and then, her leaving after a 3 week stay, getting back in to Ukraine, Political?...

Putin is commanding/directing a war of atrocities to the general public using illegal munitions and methods. That Political? There is not one international leader that believes any less,,,Political??

What would we do? - I'd say every one of us after our children's safety is secured would stay his ground and fight or,, get into organized units with a Government military leaders. Political?
My sister in law made it thru the border. She could not make it to her neighborhood in Kiev ,,way way to dangerous. My wife and I were left a very small, tiny, farm house some years ago in a city 5 hours to the south of Kiev that only has been bombed once and not too badly.. She has already joined a military support group. She said,it is 'now or never for us'. They get some news a bit slower but one bit they don't understand,,,,- The US can send stinger missiles, artillery, arms, different forms of ammunitions, Drones. Directly from the US to Ukraine/Polish border.. Why not let Ukraine have the outdated jets they know how to fly that the US just has to move from Poland and let them take off from Ramstein AF base [Germany],??!,,What is the difference. I nor anyone else I know can explain it to them. frown

- There are already requests for Helmets both Ukrainian and Russian. Flags,Shoulder sleeve unit patches etc. I think until hostilities are over these pieces will be used until 'the doors fall off!'..

Last edited by Gaspare; 05/05/2022 10:37 PM.
Skynyrd Offline OP
OP Offline
Thats what got me Gaspare, I was going to say something like "Thanks for the story, very inspiring, prayers an best wishes to your sister in law" then I noticed no one could comment because it was locked. I reread the couple posts for any rants, anything political and couldn't see anything so I am asking admin here, please not too heavy on the lock finger.

I know we have Russians here no one wants to offend them, its the warmongering Putinites that deserve the condemnation, not "Russians".

We in many ways have horrid history repeating itself, I ask again, let the topic be reasonably discussed, don't think there are many snowflakes here.

Doug
S
S
Well for answers one need only direct the necessary questions in the proper direction........shame

1 member likes this: Jareth Holub
G
G
Yes shame,,,on NATO and even more on the U.N. ! Why we host them in NYC/U.S. is beyond me.. Maybe they should move and let another country 'host' them every 50 yrs or so!,,,
- anyway,,

There is no happy medium for political discussions as much as some of us like them. There was that military collecting forum years ago. They had a 'Pub' forum or something like that. The whole forum imploded mainly because of that one forum.. WAF and all the other forums don't allow it period.. So, we can go near the edge,,but thats it..
- Well,, lets find some military stuff!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics(Views)
2,261,539 SS Bayonets
1,760,306 Teno Insignia Set
1,128,777 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:13 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Stephen - 03/27/2024 10:06 AM
Hiddensee brooch
by benten - 03/24/2024 04:13 PM
Latest New Posts
F Dula with a twist
by C. Wetzel-20609 - 03/28/2024 09:29 PM
Personalized reproduction honor ring source?
by Simone - 03/28/2024 08:57 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/28/2024 06:18 PM
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Gaspare - 03/28/2024 12:34 AM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 11:30 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,652
Posts328,708
Members7,501
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
13 members (The_Collector, Herman V. (aka Herr Mann), Documentalist, OWN, C. Wetzel-20609, benten, Simone, Mikee, Jonesy, Dave, Vern, Honestmike, Baz69), 353 guests, and 104 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod