Guys,, for jut about 20 years I've been here I never have had the 'Search' function work properly for me.!.

May have worked good for you guys but for whatever the reason it never did for me confused

So, now with the new updates Vern has done, for me at least, the Search is working good finally! You can check other members posts, the back pages here [over 50!] and the other subject forums here at GDC..
So go ahead and put in Gahr, Skull ring, content mark etc etc. what ever your looking for..

* Also another reminder - We went a little over a week without GDC while the updates were being done... A few members emailed me and asked for certain photos, information, is GDC coming back? etc. - -I am telling you now,,,at any moment this site or any of the other sites we follow can disappear. Gone!, poof! not there and maybe not to return.. I urge you now to make a folder on your home PC or even print out the certain information or photos you need or will need for research.. Whether is hallmarks, different patterns of the same type ring,,,or in the other areas . dagger maker marks, period photos , and other valuable information,,,,save the photo, information, in your own research folder!

I leave tomorrow to visit family for our Thanksgiving holiday here in the states. - Please take precautions if you travel. Common sense always works best,,,wear a mask when out, disinfect hands frequently when out and when you get home. Do not touch your face while out. Keep everything extra clean at home and in your car.. We'll get thru this winter but there will be losses. Beginning of2021 these vaccines will begin and things will get better.. Remember the old saying,,,cleanliness is next to Godlliness....

Last edited by Gaspare; 11/21/2020 01:42 PM.