Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#326984 03/05/2017 05:06 AM
Redsled Offline OP
OP Offline

Boise Gun Show
Next Show: Mar 25th - 26th, 2017 at Ford Idaho Center (Edit)
Dates
Mar 25th - 26th, 2017Verified!
Jun 17th - 18th, 2017Verified!
Sep 9th - 10th, 2017
Nov 11th - 12th, 2017
Directions
Ford Idaho Center
City/State
Nampa, Idaho
Rating

(2 votes)
Hours
Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Admission
General: $8.00
Weekend Passes are Available

Description
The Boise Gun Show will be held on Mar 25th - 26th, 2017 in Nampa, Idaho. This Nampa gun show is held at Ford Idaho Center and hosted by Lewis Clark Trader. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
Promoter
Lewis Clark Trader
Phone: (208) 746-5555
Email: lewisclarktrader@gmail.com
I think they are around 400 tables, I haven't been there for years but last time I was there they were a few Japanese Swords and Nazi Items there
Bob

My Name is Bob and I am a "RACE O HOLIC" AND "THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS"

Redsled Offline OP
OP Offline
Getting excited Going to the Boise Gun show today, Hope they have some German and Japanese Items haven't been for years and years, They used to have some German Daggers and Japanese Swords there smile

Redsled Offline OP
OP Offline
Well Back from the Gun Show, Very Disappointed frown Not one single German Dagger or medals or anything , Sort of got a little excited when saw one Japanese Sword and it turned out to be A chines Made LOL. But did Meet with a Guy that had bought Japanese swords through the years and don't know what he has smile He also has about 30 German daggers he says and some of the4m has been packed away for 20 years or so. He seems to know the German stuff pretty well, But says he don't know a Good Japanese sword rom a bad one smile Don't know if he will part with any of it or not and Maybe it is all Junk LOL He did ave a couple of German and Japanese Rifles for sale.

Had a guy that had a Collection of Lugar's and P-38's for not for sale just for show, He had a big Metal Ammo Box with 40 P-38s in it. Now that is quite a lot of Money's worth smile
I took Pictures of them , Will Post Later
Bob

The down side to shows "up north" is you have the "angry patron" syndrome. For a number of years i only took displays to shows. 99% of folks loved seeing the stuff telling their stories bringing items to show and tell or on occasion sell. Now and again the guy would cruise thru and began non direct comments pace back and fourth talking to everyone about how all this is fake nobody wants to see it. They should ban you from the show. These guys were far and few but they were there. I got to the point one year i ask one of these guys What is it you dont like? None of it! Was the reply. So ask them to show me a bad itwm or a fake and what made it so. The tone would change to a more oh this stuff aint worth nothing.So i would go into my lengthy ramble on why i collect and what i hate about people who think everything is fake. It would draw a crowd. And the debate would end up at why is this junk collectible? And by the end the "angry patron" was happy to come by and talk about stuff. Crazy years.
Bret Van Sant

M
M
Really I'm new to the (gun) shows, after a long break between being taken as a kid to being a guy in his mid 40s- but the problem I'm always seeing here- and I grew up southwest now live northeast is it's just not necessarily a militaria show.... that always seems to be just a catch-as-catch can ride along with the primary attraction, firearms- usually modern, quite functional, and all the stuff that goes with it. Some antique firearms, lots of ammo, and all the rest of the related stuff- shirts, hats, beef jerky, etc....really, I don't find any good tr at gun shows- really, the all-militaria shows such as the max and the sos- are the way to go. This up-and coming Akron show for example, was started by a militaria collectors association as 100% militaria- so really, there are some- and are usually worth both the wait and the trip for the intentional collector imho.

Redsled Offline OP
OP Offline
Yea I will never go to another gun Show here in Boise. Back in the old days 70'sand 80's The Shows were good Several guys I met and sold things to would come and set up at the show that had daggers and Japanese Swords ect,
Well I did meet a guy that wants me to come over to his house and look at some Japanese swords he has, He also has some German Daggers ect, But he may not want to get rid of anything LOl
Bob

M
M
hi boise idaho bob
i just have to get in to this conversation your haveing with dear friend mike . i have never been to boise idaho but as a youngster growing up with full rigged lugers for 35.00 the bug stung me i was hooked and heard from outher guys about tulsa oklahoma show i think at that time in mid 1950s was 1,000 tables but i knew that was imposible with money at that time so about ten years ago i went well holly poop batman there had to be atleast 3,000 tables i walked my corns off and found very little german ww2 that was real atleast 98 percent was fake but i can say this i enjoyed my 1,000 dollars getting there it was a sight to see mostly gun guns guns ok red /mike sorry i got running my mouth again have a great day god bless all andy militarynut

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics(Views)
2,261,563 SS Bayonets
1,760,319 Teno Insignia Set
1,128,781 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:13 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Stephen - 03/27/2024 10:06 AM
Hiddensee brooch
by benten - 03/24/2024 04:13 PM
Latest New Posts
Personalized reproduction honor ring source?
by Gaspare - 03/29/2024 02:45 AM
F Dula with a twist
by C. Wetzel-20609 - 03/28/2024 09:29 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/28/2024 06:18 PM
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Gaspare - 03/28/2024 12:34 AM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 11:30 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,652
Posts328,709
Members7,501
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
3 members (Sasha, gunnertwo, Gaspare), 345 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod