Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19
AndyB #234641 12/05/2010 10:18 PM
R
R
Andy,

In regards to the VZ-94 SS Rifle (I was calling it a VZ-24 Rifle which is incorrect) it is as you suggested. It is marked similiar to that of a Gewhere rework. There is the SS Property Stamp on the barrel below the stock line and the receiver has the Crown N proof. Also SS Property mark on stock.

Richard K

As mentioned before without seeing details or have the info about the czechoslovak origin markings, is hard to made any opinions.Crown N is no possible as real, it should have it the Eagle N as this stamp replaced the Crown N on early 1939 as commerzial proof. The rifle were captured probably march 1939 and should be not reworked prior 1941/2 period.

Last edited by AndyB; 12/05/2010 10:37 PM.
AndyB #234643 12/05/2010 10:50 PM
R
R
Originally Posted By: AndyB
I dont know what should be stamped on a SS reworked Vz.24 rifle, but without any additional infos about the piece, mainly the czechoslovak origin markings is hard to made a opinion, i assume Yours is marked similar on barell as the reworked Gew.98. Thats the point about the reworking, You compare the period of 1935-37 as same as the period of 1942, because earlier were not reworked the Vz.24 rifles, are well known manuals and orders when it were reworked, as You already see here on page the various pictures of SS soldiers of Russia war where they still use the unreworked bayonets with barell rings on crossguard.

Andy,

I have several SS VZ-24 Bayonets that retain the muzzle rings and have SS Property marks. I just took the grips off of one SS VZ-24 bayonets with a muzzle ring and the grips are marked as follows:

1. Accountability #57 matches bayonet.

2. SS Property Stamp.

3. 1939 date stamp.

Another SS VZ-24 With Muzzle Ring.

1. Serial #482

2. SS Property Stamp.

3. 1939 date stamp.

Another SS VZ-24 with Muzzle Ring:

1. Grips accountability #1484.

2. SS Property Stamped.

3. 1939 date stamped.

You are mistaken about your statemnt that the wrong date stamp was used. These SS Bayonets were reworked in 1939.

Richard Kuchta
So the pieces were dated with wrong stamps on inner side of grips, same as You have there a "reworked" A80 piece, which neednt any reworks as they were produced already as SG24(T). Same as majority of the Dh are there engraved. When a piece was damaged by WSS i believe they had a field armorer so the bayonets will not go back to camps, only TKV or guard units could have reworked the pieces there.
To LAH frog, when anyone found a belt marked properly with this marking so i assume the frogs could be found too, it doesnt mean that 2 or 3 people when not hear about it that they dont exist, one of the pieces that are real was found in France, as You probably know the LAH fighted there in 1940 same as later in 1944. best regards,Andy

AndyB #234646 12/05/2010 10:57 PM
R
R
As mentioned before without seeing details or have the info about the czechoslovak origin markings, is hard to made any opinions.Crown N is no possible as real, it should have it the Eagle N as this stamp replaced the Crown N on early 1939 as commerzial proof. The rifle were captured probably march 1939 and should be not reworked prior 1941/2 period.

I have seen the Crown N used later than 1939. I think you are off with your dates of rework. I just pulled some VZ-24 bayonets with Muzzle Rings and they were dated 1939.

I shall get some pictures of the VZ rifle so that you can see better what was reworked.

Richard K

As already mentioned the piece with 1484 is wrong because there was used the czechoslovak number, the fakers didnt understand what is there stamped on pommel, thats the reason why they used this serial, same as You dont know what for mean have this number.In 1939 there were not any reworks of Vz.24 rifles. Same as Your dates stamps are always different, is no other pcs of equipment that would be so overdated as this.The piece was reblued as part of reworking, so it was done later not in 1939.

AndyB #234659 12/05/2010 11:46 PM
R
R
As already mentioned the piece with 1484 is wrong because there was used the czechoslovak number, the fakers didnt understand what is there stamped on pommel, thats the reason why they used this serial, same as You dont know what for mean have this number.In 1939 there were not any reworks of Vz.24 rifles. Same as Your dates stamps are always different, is no other pcs of equipment that would be so overdated as this.The piece was reblued as part of reworking, so it was done later not in 1939.

Andy,

SS VZ-24 bayonet with accountability #1484 is not stamped on the crossguard or blade. I do not know where you came up with that. As I said before, you need to get your facts straight when the bayonets and rifles started to be reworked by the SS. I went through three SS VZ-24 bayonets with muzzle rings and all were dated 1939.

Richard Kuchta

As mentioned earlier, who added the 1484 on grips didnt understand what is the reason of the 1484 stamp, germans didnt serialed the pommel area, so the grips are postwar serialed, same as the circle SS stamps is there postwar.The reworks of Vz.24 were started in pre Russia campaign and was full reworked mainly to first lost in winter 1941, there are rework orders scribed for LW by Goering and similar exist for Heer and other branches, same as You could see the bayonets on the pictures of SS in Karelia or Police division are blank not blued.

AndyB #234681 12/06/2010 01:28 AM
R
R
As mentioned earlier, who added the 1484 on grips didnt understand what is the reason of the 1484 stamp, germans didnt serialed the pommel area, so the grips are postwar serialed, same as the circle SS stamps is there postwar.The reworks of Vz.24 were started in pre Russia campaign and was full reworked mainly to first lost in winter 1941, there are rework orders scribed for LW by Goering and similar exist for Heer and other branches, same as You could see the bayonets on the pictures of SS in Karelia or Police division are blank not blued.

Please post your SS documentation regarding the reworking of Czech bayonets and rifles by the SS.

I just pulled an unblued SS VZ -24 Bayonet. Accountability # 174. Grips are numbered and date stamped 1939. This bayonet also has the muzzle ring removed.

As per your statement the SS VZ-24 bayonets were reworked by fakers after the war. Who are you trying to kid? VZ-24 Bayonets were worthless after the war and up thru the 1970s. I guess the fakers all went broke and went out of business. No one even knew what the SS Property Marks were until just recently.

Some SS VZ-24 bayonets were imported into this country by Mr. DeRuiter from Sarco. Mr De Ruiter was a member of the original Carbiners Collectors Network. He sold some rare SS VZ-24 bayonets to some of us for the exorbtant price of $12.50. An original SS frog for the VZ-24 was another $1.50. He really made a killing. He had bayonets ranging in quality from being run over by a tank to Very Good plus condition.

Richard Kuchta

R
R
Forum Members,

In regards to SS Property Marks being out of the line of sight, The Steyer reworks SS ZZ A2 are below the stock line on the reworked rifles.

Richard Kuchta

This is an interesting and informative thread.

Please respect each others points of view when posting. Feel free to disagree but please do it without trying to be sarcastic or poke the other guy.

Thanks,
Dave

R
R
Forum Members,

Does anyone have any questions on the SS RZM DD Helmets?

Any questions on the SS Flag Bearer's Gorget?

Any questions on the LAH KS Bayonet?

Richard K

R
R
Forum,

In regards to a Frog with a Manufacturer's Stamp and a SS Property Mark, I just came across a KURT SEIDEL, BERLIN W57, 1940. Frog is a black combat frog with no hilt strap. As stated before, the majority of the SS Bayonet Frogs were made in the Work Camps.

Richard Kuchta

R
R
Forum,

Does anyone know the thread size or requred Tap for the bayonet retainer screw in the side of the bayonet scabbard?

Richard Kuchta

Originally Posted By: richkuch43@aol.com
Forum,

Does anyone know the thread size or requred Tap for the bayonet retainer screw in the side of the bayonet scabbard?

Richard Kuchta

Richard,

Apparently while I was taking some time elsewhere to do what I have to, there has been a lot of discussion. And there is nothing wrong with (respectfully) arguing this point or that. But right now I would imagine that for a lot of bayonet (and rifle) collectors reading this thread - a large part of the discussion is just “vaporware”. With nothing to relate to visually, or to be learned. And if what is being argued can’t be seen. How do you get to the next level??

And right after I finish reading all the back and forth. I will dig out one of my thread gauges to give you the answer for the retainer screw question.

Best Regards, FP

It's not metric, but a 6-36 will probably be close enough. FP

Richard,

There was a lot of discussion earlier today, but here are three items that caught my interest more than the others.

.................. As I said before, you need to get your facts straight when the bayonets and rifles started to be reworked by the SS. I went through three SS VZ-24 bayonets with muzzle rings and all were dated 1939.

................. I just pulled an unblued SS VZ -24 Bayonet. Accountability # 174. Grips are numbered and date stamped 1939. This bayonet also has the muzzle ring removed.

All 1939 dated, both with and without the muzzle ring. And I’m assuming that all of them have the Death’s Head/Skull type markings on them somewhere? But what does concern me a little is the fact that you state the forth one is not blued (which means that the three with muzzle rings are blued?). But the forth one has the muzzle ring removed which is not seen until circa 1941 with new production. But why isn't it blued like the other 1939's, or the later production types which are blued? And still remains bright finished like the early full muzzle ring types. And with all of them having 1939 dates, why are they configured so differently? So is it possible to have some images posted of all the markings you’ve mentioned for these four bayonets. And possibly a few that include the original production dates?

................. Some SS VZ-24 bayonets were imported into this country by Mr. DeRuiter from Sarco. Mr De Ruiter was a member of the original Carbiners Collectors Network. He sold some rare SS VZ-24 bayonets to some of us for the exorbtant price of $12.50. An original SS frog for the VZ-24 was another $1.50. .......... He had bayonets ranging in quality from being run over by a tank to Very Good plus condition.

As for this statement, is it possible to see exactly which bayonets, and the frog that came from Sarco. From Mr. De Ruiter’s hands to your hands? That would no doubt help us establish a baseline in case some unscrupulous individuals had decided to fake the bayonets after the supply from Sarco ran out. And if you can, with some really good pictures, so we can all see exactly what you are talking about. Helping us to visualize the points you are making. Thanks.

Best Regards, FP

I believe we already discussed it 4 years ago, but for the main info that i had my reasons, i believe FP had it already mentioned:
1.You have a bunch of different upgraded Vz.24 bayonets, from untouched czechoslovak condition to total rework of Vz.24 bayonet, so i assume certainly not done in one rework facility, as by reworks You could see from a one source are the reworks made in same manner
2.the all the DH on the pieces have been different in size, in design and all are hand engraved not pantographed
3. the all grips are there pictured are origin no one is a new rework grip
4. majority of them have the identical SS runes stamp
5.majority of the grips have the large date stamping, that is no observed on any german bayonets to this time, i believe already someone had it solved as the fonts are in inch so american size not in metric size.
6. some of the fonts of digits of date are typical postwar fonts, not seen on real german pieces
7.some of the bayonets have there a assembly numbers that has no reason there as no changed grips or some have no rework signs.
8. the 1484 assembly numbers is wrong as mentioned because its a part of czechoslovak stamping
9. A Sg24(t)made in Povazska Bystrica has already all the marking from production of reworked so no need anything stamp inside of grips.
From this all moments, and from other 200 german reworked bayonets that i personally observed and many of them dissasembled and have about 50 Vz.24 bayonets in my collection i could say that this marking is not real.It were done to prepare a SS pieces.
Here a picture of a Vz.24 reworked by germans, no any stamps on grips, the slot of cleaning rod was full of rest of insects.

Vz24reworksm.jpg (99.82 KB, 134 downloads)
Last edited by AndyB; 12/06/2010 11:23 AM.
R
R
Originally Posted By: Fred Prinz - FP
It's not metric, but a 6-36 will probably be close enough. FP

Thanks FP.

I am at work today and am having difficulty posting.

Richard K

R
R
Richard,

There was a lot of discussion earlier today, but here are three items that caught my interest more than the others.

.................. As I said before, you need to get your facts straight when the bayonets and rifles started to be reworked by the SS. I went through three SS VZ-24 bayonets with muzzle rings and all were dated 1939.

................. I just pulled an unblued SS VZ -24 Bayonet. Accountability # 174. Grips are numbered and date stamped 1939. This bayonet also has the muzzle ring removed.

All 1939 dated, both with and without the muzzle ring. And I’m assuming that all of them have the Death’s Head/Skull type markings on them somewhere? But what does concern me a little is the fact that you state the forth one is not blued (which means that the three with muzzle rings are blued?).

FP, The Pommel, tang, & crossguard are blued the blade is parked / light gray. Andy stated that he could see blades in the white in the pictures that he was looking at; however, the blades could be the light gray parkarize.

Richard K
But the forth one has the muzzle ring removed which is not seen until circa 1941 with new production. But why isn't it blued like the other 1939's, or the later production types which are blued? And still remains bright finished like the early full muzzle ring types. And with all of them having 1939 dates, why are they configured so differently? So is it possible to have some images posted of all the markings you’ve mentioned for these four bayonets. And possibly a few that include the original production dates?

................. Some SS VZ-24 bayonets were imported into this country by Mr. DeRuiter from Sarco. Mr De Ruiter was a member of the original Carbiners Collectors Network. He sold some rare SS VZ-24 bayonets to some of us for the exorbtant price of $12.50. An original SS frog for the VZ-24 was another $1.50. .......... He had bayonets ranging in quality from being run over by a tank to Very Good plus condition.

As for this statement, is it possible to see exactly which bayonets, and the frog that came from Sarco. From Mr. De Ruiter’s hands to your hands? That would no doubt help us establish a baseline in case some unscrupulous individuals had decided to fake the bayonets after the supply from Sarco ran out. And if you can, with some really good pictures, so we can all see exactly what you are talking about. Helping us to visualize the points you are making. Thanks.

Best Regards, FP

AndyB #234722 12/06/2010 04:25 PM
R
R
I believe we already discussed it 4 years ago, but for the main info that i had my reasons, i believe FP had it already mentioned:
1.You have a bunch of different upgraded Vz.24 bayonets, from untouched czechoslovak condition to total rework of Vz.24 bayonet, so i assume certainly not done in one rework facility, as by reworks You could see from a one source are the reworks made in same manner
2.the all the DH on the pieces have been different in size, in design and all are hand engraved not pantographed
3. the all grips are there pictured are origin no one is a new rework grip
4. majority of them have the identical SS runes stamp
5.majority of the grips have the large date stamping, that is no observed on any german bayonets to this time, i believe already someone had it solved as the fonts are in inch so american size not in metric size.
6. some of the fonts of digits of date are typical postwar fonts, not seen on real german pieces
7.some of the bayonets have there a assembly numbers that has no reason there as no changed grips or some have no rework signs.
8. the 1484 assembly numbers is wrong as mentioned because its a part of czechoslovak stamping
9. A Sg24(t)made in Povazska Bystrica has already all the marking from production of reworked so no need anything stamp inside of grips.
From this all moments, and from other 200 german reworked bayonets that i personally observed and many of them dissasembled and have about 50 Vz.24 bayonets in my collection i could say that this marking is not real.It were done to prepare a SS pieces.
Here a picture of a Vz.24 reworked by germans, no any stamps on grips, the slot of cleaning rod was full of rest of insects.

Andy,

I do not remember discussing and or posting during this discussion the items that you are talking about above.

Please post some of your SS VZ-24 Bayonets so that we can make comparissons as to what you are talking about above. I can probably get pictures tomorrow. Please post for discussion.

Richard K

R
R
Forum,

Last night when I was looking through my SS VZ-24 bayonets it occurred to me that both styles of VZ-24 bayonets were required ASAP. The VZ Rifle needs a muzzle ring on the bayonet to hold it securely. I think that the reworked SS Gew Rifles and new Mausers could not use the Muzzle ring on the VZ-24 because of tolerance problems. FP, can you check this out.

Richard K

"The Pommel, tang, & crossguard are blued the blade is parked / light gray. Andy stated that he could see blades in the white in the pictures that he was looking at; however, the blades could be the light gray parkarize" the blades are from factory sanded and lightly browned so no parkerisation in reality as it made a grey finish, the light browning is well known procedure used on czechoslovak origin prewar bayonets, was done in ZB, has nothing with germans, the handle was polished, so when You have a blued handle and parkerised blade its a postwar finish, as germans blued the overall piece. But not in 1939 more 2 years laters, as there exist exact orders how it should be made.

Last edited by AndyB; 12/06/2010 04:37 PM.
AndyB #234726 12/06/2010 04:35 PM
"The VZ Rifle needs a muzzle ring on the bayonet to hold it securely." they neednt any barell rings because the 4cm slot is same by german rifles as by Vz.24 rifles, but the czechoslovak have no design without barell ring. The germans wouldnt that anything touch the barell so it could vibrate freely by shooting, as is documented that by adding bayonets with barell the shooting hit area goes down, but is no so important because a normal soldier could in reality hit people targets max to 400=600 meters.

Last edited by AndyB; 12/06/2010 04:51 PM.
AndyB #234729 12/06/2010 05:06 PM
The each reworked Vz.24 bayonet by germans could be a SS owned, they neednt stamp additional property stamp,as since 1941/2 could obtain a WSS any arms or bayonets through the army system. The pictures that You provided few years ago i unfortunally lost by my PC crash, but i had the resume that was already sent to You, same as You posted some of Your SS bayonets some years ago on BCN mails.I know Your reports since 2001. best regards,Andy

Last edited by AndyB; 12/06/2010 05:08 PM.
AndyB #234730 12/06/2010 05:35 PM
R
R
Andy,

Thank you for the input on the VZ-24 Muzzle Ring. I remember trying to put a VZ-24 on my SS 98a and it would not go on easily at all.

Richard K

When looking for additional pictures, it would be great to post the wood grip of WKC blanko done in camp same as the Elite Diamant with lazy S DH stamped? Thanks.

AndyB #234743 12/06/2010 06:54 PM
Richard,

While I imagine that a lot of us are eager to see the 1939 and some other bayonets that have been mentioned. I understand what it’s like to try and keep on top of multiple things all going on at one time. But if you have the time, in addition to Andy's request if you have anything else ready to go for either bayonets and frogs that would be great also.

Some general observations: Barrels vibrate upon firing and a muzzle ring can affect accuracy. And the Germans chose to not use muzzle rings for that reason. But at more practical ranges the effect is not that severe, so we see muzzle rings for other nations. But why they (the Germans) cut off the muzzle rings of some of the Vz. 33 carbine bayonets. Which have 3 cm bayonet lugs (versus 4 cm) I really don’t understand.

While the later Czech weapons had superlative quality (H. Himmler liked them), the early ones not so much. With one problem being the standardization - interchangeability of parts. Which (as was already mentioned) is probably why the early Vz. 24 bayonets were numbered. Also having a couple of numbered 98/22’s that don’t seem to want to fit on a standard 4 cm bayonet lug. I also never tried to put a Vz. 24 bayonet on a Kar. 98a myself, but am not that surprised it didn’t fit. But to be blunt, some WW I German rifles IMO were (and still are) substandard. And to me a much more serious concern than fitting a bayonet, would be the soft receivers.

As for the finishing of bayonets, the later Czech types under the Germans were blued. While the domestic Czech bayonets, and early German, (there is some variation with export models) had polished steel tangs and pommels. And the crossguards and blades were sandblasted. But to me, it looks like some of them might also have been lightly phosphated as well as an aid to rust prevention. But not with a period conventional U. S. 'Parkerized' type finish*.

* PS: U.S. finishes are variable between time period and maker, but overall have a different look.

Regards to All, FP

The Vz.33 have probably only 2.5cm function slot so i believe the cutt of barell ring determined the bayonet to only side weapon function, not attachable on rifles and useable, as the complet would be not enough strenght by using in normal way.
To late 30ies finish its more matted as no classical phosphate finish was used, the phosphate finish is typical for postwar production.
To interchangeability,the Vz.22 rifle has the older WW1 german parts, so when You use a Vz.24 bayonet from any years between 1925 to 1950 is fully functionable on all rifles Vz.24, the problem is mainly with german bayonet adapters.best regards,Andy

AndyB #234754 12/06/2010 09:11 PM
R
R
The Vz.33 have probably only 2.5cm function slot so i believe the cutt of barell ring determined the bayonet to only side weapon function, not attachable on rifles and useable, as the complet would be not enough strenght by using in normal way.
To late 30ies finish its more matted as no classical phosphate finish was used, the phosphate finish is typical for postwar production.
Andy,

We are talking about the reworking of the VZ-24 Bayonet by the SS. I do not have their rework specifications nor do you. We will have a picture of my bayonet to look at when I can get my tech some free time. In the mean time can you please post your SS VZ-24 bayonets so that we can make comparrisons as to your areas of technical concern.

Richard K
To interchangeability,the Vz.22 rifle has the older WW1 german parts, so when You use a Vz.24 bayonet from any years between 1925 to 1950 is fully functionable on all rifles Vz.24, the problem is mainly with german bayonet adapters.best regards,Andy

I already answered Your question, the piece presented here could be used by SS, there is no need stamps additional property stamp. I have some 7-10 other reworked bayonets same as some origin SG24(T) made in german order.
Same as i mentioned here already pictures with unreworked bayonets from Polizei Division and Karelia teritorry where You could made exact dating.

AndyB #234763 12/06/2010 10:16 PM
R
R
John Jacobi,

I didn't forget about you. You will be receiving the pictures of the consecutive numbered SS 1945 Bayonets.

Richard K

OP Offline
~

Kuchta 12-06_01.jpg (31.28 KB, 164 downloads)
Kuchta 12-06_02.jpg (31.63 KB, 165 downloads)
Kuchta 12-06_03.jpg (34.6 KB, 166 downloads)
Kuchta 12-06_04.jpg (34.53 KB, 166 downloads)
Kuchta 12-06_05.jpg (41.14 KB, 165 downloads)

WANTED TO REPURCHASE!! Walther pistol Model PP - ac code - Ser. No. 382000P - REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT THIS PISTOL!!
Denny Gaither #234771 12/06/2010 11:55 PM
R
R
Denny,

Thank you for posting the pictures of the SS Frogs.

Richard Kuchta

AndyB #234774 12/07/2010 01:23 AM
Richard (and Denny),

Thanks for posting the pictures. I haven't done any enhancements yet, but the second from the top I'm not sure about. With the rest looking OK at first glance.

Andy,

You may have some information that I don't have access to, but when I look at the juncture of this rivet to the adjoining crossguard. From what I am seeing it looks like it's filled in with something like a gray phosphate finish. With the bayonet being a wartime example from Bystrica.

Regards to All, FP

Bystrica phosphate.jpg (61.38 KB, 158 downloads)
Richard,

I tried to get a better look at the second frog from the top, but the image was not as good as I would have liked. In the circle to the left - is that a skull of some kind? And are the numbers to its right individually hand stamped?

Best Regards, FP

R
R
FP,

I compared a grip from a SS VZ-24 dated 1939 to a grip fom a SS 84/98 WKC Accountability # 368.

The resuls are as follows:

1. Diameter of the Runes Stamp 0.236 (Same on both grips)

2. Height of numbers: WKC 1941 date: Height of numbers 0.198
VZ-24 1939 date: Height of numbers o.198

The heights of the numbers in the dates are the same and the diameter of the Runes Circle are also the same.

What are the comparable numbers that Andy has in his SS VZ-24 Bayonets and or other SS Bayonets?

Richard Kuchta

R
R
Richard,

I tried to get a better look at the second frog from the top, but the image was not as good as I would have liked. In the circle to the left - is that a skull of some kind? And are the numbers to its right individually stamped?

Best Regards, FP

I just sprinkled some white powder onto the stamping and I can read it alot better: VA 401/37 Runes in a circle.

Richard K

Richard,

I tried to get a better look at the second frog from the top, but the image was not as good as I would have liked. In the circle to the left - is that a skull of some kind? And are the numbers to its right individually stamped?

Best Regards, FP

I just sprinkled some white powder onto the stamping and I can read it alot better: VA 401/37 Runes in a circle.

Richard K

Richard,

It's this one, the one above it.

Best Regards, FP

Kuchta_12-06_02.jpg (31.63 KB, 142 downloads)
FP,

I compared a grip from a SS VZ-24 dated 1939 to a grip fom a SS 84/98 WKC Accountability # 368.

The resuls are as follows:

1. Diameter of the Runes Stamp 0.236 (Same on both grips)

2. Height of numbers: WKC 1941 date: Height of numbers 0.198
VZ-24 1939 date: Height of numbers o.198

The heights of the numbers in the dates are the same and the diameter of the Runes Circle are also the same.

What are the comparable numbers that Andy has in his SS VZ-24 Bayonets and or other SS Bayonets?

Richard Kuchta

Richard,

RE: SS 84/98 WKC. I just went through the complete thread to find the WKC mentioned here to see what the marking (runes stamp) looked like. But the only WKC I found was the picture posted by Andy which had not been taken apart. Also, for dated production in 1941, wasn't WKC using a three letter code? Self correction: It depends on the letter block which was not specified, unless it is the # 368.

Any chance for some pictures so that we know that we are at least talking about the same thing?

Best Regards, FP

R
R
FP,

I am looking at the SS VZ-24 Bayonet ;Accountability #174; dated 1939 with Phospate finish on the blade. Internal tang looks bright but the external edges are blued?
Czech marking on blade ricasso CSZ over T

Richard Kuchta

Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics(Views)
2,261,490 SS Bayonets
1,760,281 Teno Insignia Set
1,128,762 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:13 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Stephen - 03/27/2024 10:06 AM
Hiddensee brooch
by benten - 03/24/2024 04:13 PM
Latest New Posts
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by Herman V. (aka Herr Mann) - 03/28/2024 04:43 PM
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Gaspare - 03/28/2024 12:34 AM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 11:30 PM
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
Frog question.
by Dutchman - 03/27/2024 03:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,652
Posts328,703
Members7,501
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
9 members (Stephen, Herman V. (aka Herr Mann), Julianek, ANTIK-1933, The_Collector, Documentalist, Jonesy, Jamesol2, Seppi), 513 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod