Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
A
Great job of refuting every ridiculous assertion made by this "New Player"??? here Borse.
BTW: I offering a reward of $19.95 to the person that can provide the real name and a picture of Old Marketplace. A mug shot would be sufficient. I'd offer more but frankly, he's not worth it!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Jim

quote:
More of the same. I don’t care about this ring scandal you are pushing, nor it is relevant to this thread.

(NOT TO MENTION THE PAIR OF TWO BS JOKE DAGGERS HE JUST SOLD) THIS IS TOTAL BS IF YOU ASK ME..

THAT'S OK I KNEW YOU WOUNDN'T CARE ANYWAY BUT OTHERS ON HERE MIGHT CARE ABOUT A PAIR OF MADE UP DAGGERS THAT SOLD FOR OVER $10,000.00 BY A DEALER FROM YOUR STATE. AND I'M ALSO SURE THAT MANY OTHERS ON HERE AND ELSEWHERE CARE TO KNOW ABOUT THE FAKE RINGS CURRENTLY BEING OFFERED RIGHT NOW AS ORIGINALS BY THE SAME DEALER. RINGS THAT WERE BEING SOLD BY MANIONS AND RIDDICK IN THE MID 90'S AS COPYS!!!

AS FAR AS THE TOPIC IN THIS THREAD IS CONCERNED, I SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I'M DONE WITH THIS COMEDY SHOW.

A
A
The Forum members at GDC have no control whatsover over what any dealer sells on their site. If you think some dealer is selling made up daggers and fake rings why don't you make your charges public? Perhaps since the dealer in question lives in the same State you do you are reluctant to do so considering it's relatively easy to sue in the same State for defamation of character. Roll Eyes
The only joke I see on this Forum is you and your friends.

post-1122-1123768800.gif (15.35 KB, 380 downloads)

GDC silver member #393
Dude, your points notwithstanding, it's tough to take you seriously when you come here to defend someone who has been proven numerous times to be a known Eban faker taking advantage of newbies on Eban everyday.

GDC Gold Badge #290
GDC Silver Badge #310
S
sdp Offline
S
quote:
Originally posted by sturmbrigade:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

S
S
Hey Reichsfuhrer, welcome back to the forum. I got done with this comedy show last week but could not resist responding after you came back. Now I see why you left for a while. As our good friend once said something to the tone of "this has turned into the HERE WE GO AGAIN FORUM", boy was he right then and is still right to this date. Nothing has changed on here, same old you know what... But I'm sure you knew that as well. BTW, I saw the two daggers and the rings
you mention, I know you can't publicly name the seller, but if those people are smart enough they can find out on their own, just like I did. And what a horror show that was...
You're right, the same rings from older Manions and Reddick catalogs. How pathetic!!!

Hey Stabschef why dont you or your friend Reichfuhrer put your money where your mouth is and tell us where this dealer is instead of blabing as to deflamation of character??? so far Ive seen nothing from you but lip service, I am not a very experienced guy when it comes to collecting as some of the Guys on this site ( thats why I joined to get more) but even I could tell that the blade in question is the same but what gets me is you guys will not admit it that your friend was caught out Red Face

Satbschef/feldmarchall/Hugo why dont you stop with the smoke screen and address the actual matter of this thread - your mate and his direct vet estate purchase dagger. Tell me was the third party "oldmarket" pucrahsed the dagger off a deceased vetenarian by any chance?? That would be the only way the statement made in the ebay listing was even close to be the truth. Although i doubt he would know a lot about that. Your tired old attempts at mis-direction and dealear conspiracy theorys are really quite dull. What amuses me the most about yours and Reichsfurhers rantings are that you are both trying to defend/shill an obvious parts dagger by a "dealer". are you familiar with the phrase pot calling the kettle black at all?
As others in the thread have already stated put up or shut up.

GDC silver member #393
I'm thinkin' we may have a simple case of Sybil Syndrome....

....tj

"Never type faster than your abilaty to comrehend werds"
A
A
Gentelmen:
Don't expect anything of real substance from that gang. When caught in the act they make the typical diversionary moves to distract everyones attention. This includes vague innuendo and unverifialbe claims that others are up to the same sort of antics as them as if this could justify their own actions.
We all need to be thankful that only a small percentage of the individuals in this hobby have these kind of ethics.
The important thing is to KEEP WATCH and expose questionable offerings whenever they turn up. The speed of the Internet and the efforts of members of Forums such as this one has actually made it easier to do this.
Jim

-
-
Jim,

We all know 2 wrongs dont make a right and this schmuck got caught. But if it were a big dealer there would be no post as that is talk for the bar-room and kept quiet.

Vague innuendo? not if they called the pieces into question publicly and they are shown to be bad.

And keep watch over what? Ebay and these morons? and the others skate?. What about thier claims? you know as well as I do that all is not right in dagger land.

This topic blows, and I dont agree at all with thier practice, but lets not be hypocrites , as if they post thier vague innuendos and it was allowed to stay? they would not be vague now would they?.

I know im not a moderator butas far as I am concerned this topic has run its course, and I know if I opened up with pillow talk over what go's on this hobby, the perverbial crap would hit the fan. And I dont even collect daggers.

So, I think its obvious this guys a jerk, but if this does not stop? you all look foolish as the big guys are protected and everyone knows it.

If we are going to keep this topic, I suggest we all go web shopping and play find the screwed up pieces, and what fun that would be eh?.

Kris

S
S
quote:
If we are going to keep this topic, I suggest we all go web shopping and play find the screwed up pieces, and what fun that would be eh?.

Kris

I'll make it easy for you. The dealer is located in good old NJ. (Can't get any easier than that) Go to the rings section.

After you do that, make sure you read this GDC topic http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/740975...913050974#5913050974

And as far as the other rings, anyone that has an older Reddick catalog will recognize them, they were quality made in England with the 800 or 825 stamping.

-
-
Stabschef,

What you defend on Fleabay is not by any means good buisness, and the seeling of parts on ebay is running rampant sometimes selling higher than the whole dagger would, so I would imagine all these parts are going somewhere.

However if your accusation is true, then I would deem it a legitimate post to link the item in question for opinion.

The funny thing is there are some big guns that say the ring is fake includeing Mr Wotka and Mr. Boyle. So is this the ring?. http://www.wwiidaggers.com/23978.htm

5K? Anyone care to opine?.

If its bad then I see no reason why it should not be posted, that is if we live by the ethical code that we squawk about. If everyone is going to apply ethical standards then they should be applied evenly, that is to avoid a double standard. I just love double standards.

Kris

A
A
"I saw these two daggers and rings"WHAT DAGGERS??
This is the dagger forum not a ring forum. If you've got some questionable daggers on someones elses site as you inferred above lets see them. Even though whatever you may come up with is just a diversionary tactic and in NO WAY excuses the ethics lapse exhibited by Oldmarketplace and his gang.
"I saw the two daggers and rings" What daggers?? I moved this to the top of the post so you'd be sure to see it.
Otherwise I think you should take your ring question up with the ring experts.

G
G
everyone makes a mistake now and then, especially a dagger guru when it comes to a ring. When these first came out the run was very limited to get the most 'bang for the buck, many were sold for this kind of big bucks and put away with the collector thinking them real.. The ring is a fantasy piece......

This all looks like static anyway by a eBayer to cover up the lie about this blade...My good friend was set up right by D.D. and saw the purchase and recognized the buyer as one of the OMP crew..I'm not a dagger guy,,so I can't offer any opinion about the blade/knife combo,,BUT my friend is not a liar,,if he says he saw/recognized the guy purchasing the blade ,he did,,period,end of story...

S
S
quote:
everyone makes a mistake now and then, especially a dagger guru

Oh really?? so how come its still out there advertised AS AN ORIGINAL for $4995.00!!!
And since he is a "dagger guru" as you say then I see no problem with this being brought up on both the dagger forum as well as the rings forum. At least the dagger OMP sold was an original "period" piece and NOT a "fantacy" piece of junk with a whopping price tag of $4995.00. So check this out:
http://www.wwiidaggers.com/SSHONOR.htm

A
A
Why don't you tell us specifically what dagger you're talking about? There's hundreds of daggers for sale on that site. I ask the same question here as I asked on the dagger forum. All you've done is demonstrate your continued attempt at diversion.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics(Views)
2,261,473 SS Bayonets
1,760,279 Teno Insignia Set
1,128,750 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:13 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Stephen - 03/27/2024 10:06 AM
Hiddensee brooch
by benten - 03/24/2024 04:13 PM
Latest New Posts
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Gaspare - 03/28/2024 12:34 AM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 11:30 PM
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Frog question.
by Dutchman - 03/27/2024 03:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,652
Posts328,702
Members7,501
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
7 members (benten, AntonGrabbe, Seppi, Dave, AndyRose, Documentalist, Tanker), 437 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod