Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Schuma Officer's Field Cap-4

Schuma Officer's Field Cap Interior ....... Txs, Dave/dblmed

Schuma_OFF_Side_Cap-4.jpg (50.43 KB, 154 downloads)

[Always looking for TeNo � Schuma � Technische Noodhulp Items...]
OP Offline
SUPER Schuma EM/NCO Side Cap w Police Green Piping.

KEITH ( www.hmsbrinmaric) WAF posted his SUPER Schuma EM/NCO w the Police Green Center Piping present. A super Schuma EM Side Cap. Txs to Keith.

Schuma_SC_w_Green_Keith_copy.jpg (87.6 KB, 152 downloads)

OP Offline
Schuma M43 Cap

KEITH ( www.hmsbrinmaric) WAF has also posted his Really NICE Schuma M43. It has a neat Bluish tint to the cloth, plus it is in great shape. It's a Super Looker! Txs to Keith.

Schuma_M43_w_Blue_Keith.jpg (99.13 KB, 154 downloads)

OP Offline
Schuma Mann wearing an SS Insignia M43 Cap.
(Photo is Courtesy of my friend, Wotan)

It seems that the Schuma wore whatever Uniform combinations were made available to them.

Supply & Distribution of Items to the Schuma appears to have been a significant challenge.
Since the Schuma was subordinate to the SS & Polizei, unusual Uniform combinations seem to be 'routine!' ...Txs, Dave / dblmed

Schuma_M43_SS_Wotan.jpg (53.07 KB, 152 downloads)

OP Offline
Schuma Batl. 64
Here is a Schuma ID Tag that I have - for a man in Schuma Batl. 64

With a neat commentary from a fellow Collector - Mr. Dogtag - Al (on WAF)

"...Yes Schuma 64 Btl. was a Belorussian Schuma Bataillon and it was later incorporated into 30 Waffen Grenenadier Belorussian SS Division.

These Belorussian Schuma tags were recovered in Poland some 60 km north from Warsaw. Actually it's an interesting story.

A friend of mine went metaldetecting in an old 19th cent battlefield. Suddenly a local villager came and noticed a tag on my friend's neck. He said that he's got one in his house as there were some 100 or more at the attic left over by Germans. He brought the tag but said that the rest were thrown away when they were tiding up the attic in 70-ties. We have spent some 2 years before we found the field where the tags were spread by plough all over the place..."
(Courtesy of Mr. Dogtag - Al / Poland)

SCHUMA_ID_Tag_Btl_64.jpg (101.48 KB, 111 downloads)

OP Offline
Here is a Schuma 273 Btl. ID (Dogtag) - I didn't know which Country the Unit drew it's men.

Then, with another neat commentary from a fellow Collector - Mr. Dogtag - Al (on WAF)

* "...Hi Dave....I could find some info about Schutzmannschaften Batl. 273. It was formed in the eastern part of Latvia.
* In 15.07.43 the Battalion was added to Schutzmannschaften. Batl. 276.
* A month later Schutzm. Batl. 276 became IV Batl. in Lett. Pol. Regt. 1.,
* which in the end of 1944 joined SS Waffen Grenadiere Division (Lett.) 15..." (Courtesy of Mr. Dogtag - Al / Poland).

SCHUMA_ID_Tag_Btl_273.jpg (50.48 KB, 110 downloads)

OP Offline
Schuma Batl. 5 (Lithuanian)

"...This ID tag was found in the Kurland area ......
The question is about disk... Schutzmannschafts Bataillon 5 (Lit.).
I have seen another disk of such 'Round' kind from Schutzm. Batl. 23 (Lett.)

As I understand such disks were given in 1941.
Who knows why they are so strange? Maybe these disks were produced somewhere in Baltic states? ..."
(Courtesy of Victor L. / Latvia ... WAF)

SCHUMA_ID_Tag_Btl_5.jpg (72.17 KB, 109 downloads)

OP Offline
Here is an ID tab from the Estonian Schuma Police Battalion 31 ...
(Courtesy of Sturmmann / Estonia - WAF)

"...I guess the round ones were produced most probably in Latvia or some other Baltic country - I have a round one coming from Schuma Batl. 19. ..." (Mr. Dogtag / Al)

? Isn't it Amazing!
Without the 'Magic' of the NET, and Militaria Forums - we would never find these type of materials, or the diversity of World Wide TR Collections! ...Txs, Dave/dblmed

SCHUMA_ID_Tag_Btl_31.jpg (95.06 KB, 108 downloads)

G
G
Al is one of the few honest diggers that specialize just in tags.. Professional, scientific, overall very nice guy. Credit to the tag bunch!

Those round ones are some very nice tags, really most Shuma are hard to find. I've stopped collecting them years ago. Just keeping 50 or so that are super rare,, SS,, an the weird/unique. Got to get me one of these round examples one day!

OP Offline
Thanks Gaspare!

Yes, Al, & the Dog Tag guys, really know their stuff &
they seem to do a lot of research. That really helps to
unwravel those mysteries.

OP Offline
Schuma Related Polizei / SS Document - 1943 - #1

I've been able to acquire a Schuma Related Polizei / SS Document - from 1943. The following is the Dealer's description:

".... Document of Fritz Träger, SS-Sturmbannführer Waffen-SS / Major Rural Police / Ukrainian Volunteers Unit - Schutzmannschafts Bataillon 143-146.

Large promotion document (4 pages) of the 3rd Reich Interior Ministry, 22.1.43. Signed (original signature - ? "Hopefully" :?: ) by the Reichsführer of the SS, Heinrich Himmler, at his field headquarters (Feldkommandostelle des Reichsführer SS). Träger is promoted from Hauptmann der Schutzpolizei to Major der Schutzpolizei because he was promoted in the Waffen-SS on 21.12.42 to SS-Sturmbannführer.

••• Born 1899. Träger served in WW1 as gunner with the artillery 1917-18.

••• 1924 he started working at the Schutzpolizei, auxiliary police.

••• In 1942 Träger was “Vorbereitungsoffizier bei den Ukrainischen Schutzmannschafts Bataillon 143-146“, „Planning Officer“ with the Ukrainian Auxiliary Police, notorious for the atrocities against Jews and other civilians, responsible for many mass executions in the Ukraine and elsewhere in Eastern Europe. His units were for example active in Russia (Kursk, Orel and Charkow).

••• According to Waffen-SS personnel lists he was on 1.10.44 still active at the Waffen-SS as Sturmbannführer....."

Schuma_F_Trager_Docs-1GDC.jpg (53.36 KB, 121 downloads)

OP Offline
SCHUMA Related Polizei / SS Document - 1943 - #2

Document of Fritz Träger, SS-Sturmbannführer Waffen-SS / Major Rural Police /
Ukrainian Volunteers Unit - Schutzmannschafts Bataillon 143-146.

Schuma_F_Trager_Docs-2GDC.jpg (49.61 KB, 120 downloads)

OP Offline
SCHUMA Related Polizei / SS Document - 1943 -#3

Ukrainian Volunteers Unit - Schutzmannschafts Bataillon 143-146.

"...Ukrainischen Schumtzmannschafts-batl. 143-146 BdO. Urkraine..."

Schuma_F_Trager_Docs-3GDC.jpg (52.74 KB, 118 downloads)

OP Offline
SCHUMA Related Polizei / SS Document - 1943 -#4

Ukrainian Volunteers Unit - Schutzmannschafts Bataillon 143-146. ...Txs, Dave/dblmed

Schuma_F_Trager_Docs-4.jpg (99.88 KB, 117 downloads)

OP Offline
UKRAINIAN - SCHUMA SD Tunic - 1

Gordon Craig posted his Sensational SCHUMA on the below Thread, and has graciously allowed me to show it on our SCHUMA Thread.
http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=35492&st=60

Gentlemen,

Here is a picture of my Ukrainian SCHUMA tunic. It has some moth damage but considering the rarity it was worth adding to my collection. Sorry that I could not button it up. The thread on one button has already let go so I leave it unbuttoned. Please ignore the badges. They are both copies. They are just there so I can keep track of them.

Regards, Gordon

1_Gordon's-Schuma-Tunic-SM (98.89 KB, 36 downloads)

OP Offline
UKRAINIAN - SCHUMA SD Tunic - 2

Posted for Gordon Craig:

A closer view of the badges on the left arm.

2-Schuma-Tunic-GMIS-2sm.jpg (101.9 KB, 108 downloads)

OP Offline
UKRAINIAN - SCHUMA SD Tunic - 3

Posted for Gordon Craig:

Yes it has Polizei markings in side. Po1941 inside the left side of the tunic and size and maker marks on the right side. Pictures are below.

3-Schuma-Tunic-GMIS-3sm.jpg (101.09 KB, 107 downloads)

OP Offline
UKRAINIAN - SCHUMA SD Tunic - 4

Posted for Gordon Craig:

And the Size and Maker's Marks.
Lots of interesting Numbers.

4-Schuma-Tunic-GMIS-4sm.jpg (100.99 KB, 104 downloads)

OP Offline
UKRAINIAN - SCHUMA SD Tunic - 5

Gordon, ..... Your Ukrainian SCHUMA Tunic has my head spinning, because it is so very special(!) I've spent a great deal of time admiring it... Schuma tunics came in a variety of configurations - from using recylcled prior Baltic Uniforms - to - Allgemeine SS Uniforms (with a blue cuff & collar added on) - to - the various models of Polizei Uniforms (& probably some other types, which I am forgetting!)

Your tunic started off its life as a super SchuPo (Schutzpolizei) tunic, with all of that outstanding Green Piping at the collar, vertical button line & above the 'chocolate' cuffs. It was then shipped OST - where it was issued to the SCHUMA Police, and it was kitted out for an SD / Sicherheitspolizei Schuma man, of the rank of Vizekorporal.

The SCHUMA Officers & Men assigned to the SD wore 'Black' - Like their parent SD - using black collar tabs; black shoulder boards & black sleeve patch (with some differences between ranks):

• Shoulder Boards - EM/NCO's wore black Shoulder Boards with green piping - & - Officers wore black Shoulder Boards with silver / Aluminum thread piping - both having prominent white Swastikas.

• Sleeve Patches - EM/NCO's wore the black sleeve patch, which used grey/off-white thread for the Schuma 'Emblem.' Officers wore a black sleeve patch, which used silver / Aluminum thread for the Schuma 'Emblem.' (I have also seen one SD Schuma Officer sleeve patch which was made using silver bullion.)

• Collar Tabs / Patches - were black & could be either an Long parallelogram shape - or - a Short parallelogram shape - more "SS-Like." (This was new information which I learned from reading Dieter Deuster's recently published book "Deutsche Polizei-Uniformen."

Your tunic's Collar Tabs / Patches are exquisite & they 'push the envelope' - in that they even have Green Piping around the edges! (Since the SD used green as their unterlage / underlay, then this fits in perfectly.)

Everything about your Ukrainian SCHUMA Tunic is just outstanding, IMO(!) CONGRATS....

Below is a partial table from Deuster's book. It gives a very nice overview of the various Collar Tabs & Shoulder Boards - with your SD man being the 2nd from the right (& the 'alternate' form of using the smaller Collar Tabs [such as yours] is shown below.). ...Txs, Dave/dblmed

5-Schuma-Tabs_Boards-SM.jpg (94.52 KB, 107 downloads)

OP Offline
UKRAINIAN - SCHUMA SD Tunic - 6

Dieter Deuster's book "Deutsche Polizei-Uniformen" - shows the various Schuma:

* Sleeve Patches -
* Cap Patches - & -
* National 'Identity' Kokardes/ Koquardes

- - - As "from bottom to top."

The SD SCHUMA is again on the Right side of the table. Deuster omits the Schuma Feuerschutzpolizei sleeve patch (but perhaps he ran out of room on the page?)

The Ukrainian Kokarde is on the far upper right - & it echos the 'Yellow & Blue' colors of the sleeve patch on Gordon's SCHUMA tunic. ...Txs, Dave/dblmed

6-Schuma-PatchesSm.jpg (97.32 KB, 105 downloads)

OP Offline
UKRAINIAN - SCHUMA SD Tunic - 7

Buy the Book as a reference! "Deutsche Polizei-Uniformen" - by Dieter Deuster -

If you have a general interest in the various POLIZEI branches (& especially if you are interested in the SCHUMA or the TeNo (Technische Nothilfe.) It really clears up a lot of previously unknown, or confusing, information - & the bibliography leads you to the original source, for a further detailed study of the regulations.

I bought my copy on German ebay [ ebay.de ] YES - it is in German, but you don't need to speak German to enjoy the tables (tafels) and photos. I'm slowly translating my copy, [ Babelfish! ] as I find this book to be that worthwhile!... Txs, Dave/dblmed

7-Book-Deuster-PolizeiSm.jpg (92.13 KB, 203 downloads)

OP Offline
UKRAINIAN - SCHUMA SD Tunic - 8

Posted for Gordon Craig:

Thanks for your very interesting response. I have several books on polizei but not this particular one. I'll have to add it to my library.

I did a lot of research several years ago on the SCHUMA but that was before the days of the net and there wasn't alot of info avaiable. I have a few polizei uniforms and most of them are post war. I have a magazine that has some very interesting SCHUMA period pictures in it but can not find it at the moment.

I have been living in Budapest for the last three years and just returned to Canada at the end of August and I am still unpacking my collection and trying to figure out where to put it all.

Regards, Gordon

G
G
Very interesting jacket.
Does the shoulder boards have the swastikas on them? From the photos it doesn't look like they do.. Recently I've gotten a hold of a set of schuma fire police, with no swastika on them. Everything else is exact, size, color, pattern etc.
Are there loops for 2 awards?

Love that sleeve shield!
Would love to see close ups of the collar tabs and that shield! Wink

J
J
dave, looks like your over seas cap is late war ,due to the italian material ,it appears to made from. any "odd ball" maker makings ?? higher ups in the ss demanded that the tons of italian material sitting around be truck loaded pack to germany before that front was lost. most went to the camps & used for ss / police uniform items. usually with no marking ,or with the "ss-bw marking.
jeff h. (nice threads !!!!!)

jeff #239867 02/20/2011 08:53 AM
OP Offline
Schuma Tabs Question

GREAT THREAD! Hello All!. Would this pair of tabs go together? They came together from the Vet's son.
From what I have seen in searching the forum the tabs should be a mirror image of each other, but is this
combination possible as well for any of the Schuma groups?

Thanks for any help,

John T. ..... email: militarybuyer@aol.com

aSchuma-Tabs-John-T-FGDC.jpg (119.51 KB, 164 downloads)
Last edited by Dave L / dblmed; 02/20/2011 08:54 AM. Reason: Sp

OP Offline
Black SCHUMA Boards - 2 - Reverse

aSchuma-Tabs-John-T-RGDC.jpg (115.13 KB, 161 downloads)

OP Offline
Nice SCHUMA Tabs (!)

Hi John - Nice SCHUMA Tabs (!) CONGRATS !

From what I've read & from the Schuma photos which I've seen [granted, not that many!],
it seems that Schuma collar tabs were worn as identical matched pairs.

Yours, from a reliable Vet source, might represent what he gathered up from a supply
depot, or other source, IMO.

At any rate = NICE Schuma items. Thanks for posting them. Best, ... Dave L / dblmed

OP Offline
Rank - of SCHUMA Sicherheitspolizei Plain [No Tresse] Black Right Collar Tab

I was thinking about John T's nice Schuma tab, so I reviewed Dieter Deuster's "Deutsche Polizei-Uniformen." If you collect Police or TeNo or Schuma – this book is a 'must-have' Reference for your library, although it is written in German only. I've translated the TeNo chapter & part of the Schuma chapter – more to go.]

Using Deuster's Tafel SM 4, page 428, as a starting base, I've added some of the SCHUMA Sicherheitspolizei ranking; John's blank tabs & real examples of the 4 shoulder board types.

John's SCHUMA Sicherheitspolizei Plain [No Tresse] Black Collar Tab is a match for the Right Sided collar tab, of the rank of SCHUTZMANN. [Deuster shows the SCHUMA Schutzpolizei ranks [Green], but it is my understanding that the SCHUMA Sicherheitspolizei followed the same naming pattern.]

Askold has a valid point also, IMO. It would be quite reasonable that 'excess supplies' of the Blank Black Collar Tabs might have been supplied to SCHUMA units, so that the Tresse could be added locally for promotions. [Supply was certainly a real problem in the vast areas where the SCHUMA operated.] The Blank Black Collar tab could well have had 2 purposes – for the SCHUTZMAN rank & for use in future promotions.

The above follows the Dienstgradabzeichen of 1943-1945 [although I believe that it was also in use in late 1942 also]. The 'classic' 1942 SCHUMA ranking was by means of various series of a Silver Tresse "V" & Silver Tresse linear stripes (1-4) worn on the left lower sleeve, above the cuff. Interesting stuff !

SCHUMA collecting is a continuing study of history!
[Roman, Txs again for the variant Schuma Feuerpolizei Tab!] … Dave L / dblmed

aSchuma-RANKS-GDC.jpg (113.18 KB, 160 downloads)

OP Offline
RE: Variant SCHUMA Fire Police Shoulder Boards

Part of the fun of SCHUMA collecting is finding the unexpected! Just when you think that you "sort of" have the Insignias of this TR organization figured out – something previously unknown pops up.

Thanks to a keen eyed friend [Askold Txs!] I was able to add a 'variant' type of SCHUMA Fire Police shoulder board set to the collection. It is a not seen before type for me – but perhaps other collectors have come across it? It's not shown in Dieter Deuster's fine book with the SCHUMA chapter, so it's a bit of a mystery yet.

As is Attached Below:

A - SCHUMA Fire Police Boards A – represent the 'Typical' shoulder boards attributed to this branch. The base cloth [top & bottom] is Police Green, with Fire Police RED used for the piping & the swastika.

B - SCHUMA Fire Police Boards B – represents, IMO an 'Atypical' / unusual shoulder board set, also consistent with the Fire Police. For B, the base cloth [top & bottom] is BLACK, with Crimson-RED used for the piping & ROSA used for the swastika. The overall pattern is consistent with SCHUMA boards.

WHY - the observed Color differences?:

(1) It could well be a war time expediency of just using the available cloth materials – since fabricating SCHUMA Insignia was not at the top of the priorities list; or –

(2) The central swastika ROSA faded due to the dye-lot or exposure to light [but I rather doubt this explanation; or -

(3) The SCHUMA B shoulder boards 'could' have been manufactured to designate a yet unknown Fire Police function [i.e. Airfield Fire Police vs Municipal Fire Police vs. Rural Fire Police, etc., bzw.]; or –

(4) Another yet unknown function?

What is your Opinion & Thoughts on these SCHUMA Boards? ….. Txs, Dave L / dblmed

aSchuma-Fire-Bds-2-VarGDCs.jpg (114.88 KB, 158 downloads)

OP Offline
SCHUMA / Schutzmannschaft Zugführer "Leytenant´s" Combat Tunic

Thanks to Abigor for spotting this quite special tunic! It was sold on the website of Peter v Lukacs
www.military-antiques-stockholm.com/

Here is what the Dealer has to say about this SCHUMA tunic:

"...The tunic is from start a Police field tunic, six button front. Rough police green wool with four patch-style pockets and straight-edge flaps. Breast-pockets have pleats but lower pockets are pleat-less, all in true police-style. Tunic is fully lined in brown drill cloth and have clear size markings with a good size "98" chest size.

The field tunic have then been modified with a dark green Officers collar added to the tunic, which looks to be of Police issue as it have the same cloth on backside as the police tunics use in the linings. Also all belt hook straps have been removed inside.

At the Collar the tunic have Zugführer (Leytnant) Collar tabs machine sewn in place. The collar tabs are made of black badge cloth and is surrounded with twisted cord of the same variety used by SS and LW. On the collar patches there are a tresse sewn all around it, both collar tabs are the same.

At shoulder there are shoulder boards made of black wool tops and field grey backsides, the boards have a Officers aluminum/silver embroidered swastika at the middle (one can clearly see the paper underlay it have been embroidered over) and have the same aluminum/silver twisted cord as the collar tabs.

On the left arm there are a SCHUMA officers arm badge in woven silver/silver threads (flatwire) on black rayon backing, it is machine sewn in place. On the left breast pocket there are loops for two badges.

Tunic show quite a bit of wear and have nap wear all over but specially at the highlighted points, it have some field made mendings and staining outside as well as inside, it is a tunic which for sure have been worn in field for quite some time. It is a "salty dog." ..."
Txs, Dave L / dblmed

Schuma-Zugfuhrer-Unif1-1k.jpg (93.21 KB, 147 downloads)
Last edited by Dave L / dblmed; 03/04/2011 05:39 AM. Reason: Color

OP Offline

Schuma-Zugfuhrer-Unif2-1k.jpg (97.48 KB, 214 downloads)
Last edited by Dave L / dblmed; 03/04/2011 05:35 AM. Reason: Sp

OP Offline

Schuma-Zugfuhrer-Unif3-1k.jpg (97.44 KB, 212 downloads)

G
G
Yeah! for me the holy grail of jackets.. Better shot of the tabs please?

OP Offline
With regards to the authenticy of the SCHUMA tunic, Askold Posted:
http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forum /showthread.php?p=4526907#post4526907

Sorry to say, but this is a put together tunic (oh, big surprise with that dealer .) These tabs were sold on German eBay few months ago. Their construction is a bit shady so I passed on them. Someone bought them, and in few months, they magically turn into a tunic. The problem the dealer made, was putting extra piping around - such combination never existed.

I earlier asked about the backing of these tabs in question, as I am not that good with tabs:

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=450655

& also NickG Posted:

I was intrigued by this tunic on Peter's site... Sold quickly I understand... So its been assembled-restored like this with what turns out to be questionable collar tabs...

Interesting that its in Polizei green wool, combat cut with proper Polizei pockets (chest pockets pleated, skirt pockets plain, as it should be) BUT with a modified (early armed forces style) dark green collar, something Not seen usually on Polizei tunics!

OP Offline
Schuma (Schutzmannschaften) Officer’s M43 Field Cap.

Thanks Nick & Askold!

Here is the Schuma Officers M43 Field Cap which the dealer ‘stated’ came with the previously posted Tunic.

What’s your opinion of the Cap?
…Txs, Dave L / dblmed

Schuma-M43-OFF-2-Btn-1k.jpg (90.55 KB, 197 downloads)

G
G
Dave, the links to WAF don't work. Whereare they Police section? , regular uniforms?
All I can say is never say never with shuma stuff!
But if the jcket was spied somewhere else and reappeared with the 'extras' then thats a shame...

OP Offline
Schuma Führer SD / Sicherheitspolizei Bullion Sleeve Patch

The BeVo version [using Aluminum/Silvered wire threads] is the usual patch for the Schuma Führer d. SD which is most often found.

It turns out that a bullion version was also authorized [Deuster, Tafel Sm3 & text] for the ranks of the Schuma Führer d. SD.

Attached are 2 examples of this uncommonly found Schuma sleeve patch. [DaveJ's nice example was 1st seen on Post 49 & I've been searching for another since seeing it.]
http://www.wehrmacht...t=234390&page=4

Gaspare - the WAF discussion on the TUNIC is in the POLICE Forum, up top in the Pinned SCHUMA Thread.

? HELP ? - I'm not getting "instant" email notifications of any postings? ... What box / item do I need to Click or Set?

Txs, Dave L / dblmed

Schuma-Bullion-BLACK-1k.jpg (96.58 KB, 166 downloads)

A
A
Originally Posted By: Dave L / dblmed

Hello,

has anyone got the text that goes with these illustrations ?

"Eastern volunteers in the Wehrmacht, the police and the SS "

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics(Views)
2,261,473 SS Bayonets
1,760,279 Teno Insignia Set
1,128,750 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:13 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Stephen - 03/27/2024 10:06 AM
Hiddensee brooch
by benten - 03/24/2024 04:13 PM
Latest New Posts
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Gaspare - 03/28/2024 12:34 AM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 11:30 PM
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Frog question.
by Dutchman - 03/27/2024 03:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,652
Posts328,702
Members7,501
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
7 members (benten, AntonGrabbe, Seppi, Dave, AndyRose, Documentalist, Tanker), 437 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod