I hate to be redundant, as I have already posted this on another forum and have received some excellent advice on identification from Fred and some others, however I am still somewhat baffled as to what the value of this lot might be worth (a fair price to me).
I have posted on some other forums, and have had some response, but still need some help concerning some swords that I might be able to acquire, the earliest one is a 1811 model, the latest is a Prussian/Imperial dress sword with a date of "05" on the top of the blade. PM me if you can help me out with a value range and I'll email detailed photos, four of the six have issues that devalue them (one is missing the scabbard throatpiece, the painted scabbard is pitted/rusted on one, the etching is very light on the M89, and there is a crack on the grip of one), but this isn't my area of expertise by any means. I have also been told that intact leather scabbards are rare. Chris....
I just haven't had too much luck finding out what a good price to pay might be, the dealers sites have some examples, but they are in better condition, and who knows how long the dealers have been setting on them?