Here's another on gunbroker.com.

This one has the owner convinced he has a nice piece of German history. He has a reserve, and the "BUY IT KNOW" price is $500. I sent him an email explaining the piece to him, but from the tone in his response, I'm not sure he believes me. His thing was "look at all the weathering and patina" it must be good (paraphrased the last 4 words.

I sent him so links to here and WAF were we've been discussing....wait wait...laughing at these things for the last 5 years. Roll Eyes Hopefully, if he sees his identical Chinese cat posted here and WAF, he may realize I wasn't trying to hijack his auction. Truthfully, I think we all know he'll never find a buyer.

Even getting tagged by a $500 loss is tough to swallow. Whats really tough about this one, is its the worst i ever see, an abominashan, a total disgace. Knowing this, I were fell victim to a repro, at least one that looked good like maybe an Atwood. But taking a bath from a monstrosity like that...would really hurt.

I hope he didn't spend much on it. Hopefully, hes not one of the guys that did end up paying $500 the still thinks its a nice sword for the next years to come.

German Sabers