Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#338450 05/22/2018 08:57 AM
OP Offline
At the renowned salesman of H. Weitze (www.weitze.com), a very rare ring appeared. He allegedly wore Hitler's driver Erich Kempka. At least it is published for him: https://www.weitze.com/cgi-bin/suche/suche.pl?q=totenkopfring

I put the study ring and found it to be another Kempka, probably SS-Hauptsturmf?hrer Alfred Kempka. The driver Erich Kempka received the ring already in 1936, as evidenced by the Dienstaltersliste 1937 record. It could not therefore bear the year 1941. It is sad when such a significant merchant offers something that he does not know more about. Even though I noticed this fact, the ring is still offered.

I´m the author of the book "SS-Totenkopfring Himmleruv prsten cti"
www.totenkopfring.eu
M
M
hi martin
thank you for your sherlock holmes research on this so called Eric Kempkas ss honor ring man thats on helmut weitze site you are sharp and a great asset to our ring collecting forums thanks so for your research and heads up to save some one from getting screwed money wise and not getting what they paid for just like the so called L.S.A.H. Sepp dietrich ss honor ring thats out there for a bundle of big bucks with no real documentation that it is Sepp Dietrichs ss honor ring great try helmut but sorry no cigar thanks to martins research of the dietslist there was two ss honor rings named dietrich 24.12.33 one is a dr. which one is the real one just like here with Eric Kempkas ss honor ring thanks again martin god bless great history here cant wait for more andy militarynut

G
G
$14.5K euro!?!?! and they really can't prove it 100%! Crazy... It's a 41 date... I agree He would have had the ring earlier,,,such as you mention in 36.... IF it was a re issue it would have still had the 36 year date.. Man, hope whoever is going to buy it checks a little!! Much thanks for the post!

M
M
hi gaspare
the price 14.5k should be like any ss honor rings with full runics priced for 3,000 dollars what is wrong with this picture thats not going to happen price for anything if its cheap then why and then we hear all the screams when the new owners try and get thier money back from these high roller sites i dont have that problem all my customers deserve thier full refund if not happy but some times i am told hey you are really high in your priceing i say yes but my rings are real and are not fake also most are in condition thats why my price is what it is ok then god bless all andy militarynut

Hello, concerning the offered Kempka ring equirhodont is right on the spot. I did have exactly the same thoughts and findings immediately after the appearance. BUT I think each collector collecting other items than beer coasters should do his homework! Anyone who plans to buy an item for several thousands of Euros should be experienced at least in the basic knowledge concerning the desired item(s). A check of the DALs, buying the personal files of the person in question. Yes, that might cost something. Yes, we cannot know all oneself, so these forums are a very good invention and discussion is also a valuable help. But all cannot replace our own responsibility.
Just my personal opinion. Regards,

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.
wotan #338465 05/23/2018 10:29 AM
M
M
hi wotan
good early morgen to you thank you for your spot on information on the above Kempka ring just like martin warning all of us hey guys this looks like a duck quackes like a duck but is not a true duck and is not the true adolf hitler car drivers ring because of more then one with same name and didnt receive his ring on the date its surpoed to be received on thank god we have these ss dientstlists availble to us and we all can thank General Eisenhower for not giveing all these ss records to Stalin when he requested to turn them over to him General Eisenhower knew if he did that all of these ss officers family / children would have been sent to russian prisons or shot on the spot also when a ring is named to a famious ss general like Carl Wolf second in command of the dreded ss well this ring has more value then a normal named ss honor ring and people in the collecting loves to collect personality items and will gladly pay the price if its 1,000 percent his ring ok thanks again wotan have a great day god bless andy militarynut

Moderated by  Stephen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics(Views)
2,266,704 SS Bayonets
1,764,242 Teno Insignia Set
1,132,931 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
Typeface/font used on SA, SS daggers.
by AfterMath - 05/07/2024 07:53 PM
SS Directory Black Book
by LotusPeddler96 - 05/06/2024 04:22 PM
ISO an SS HONOR RING or Totenkopfring
by LotusPeddler96 - 05/06/2024 01:15 AM
Welcome - New Collector Here
by LotusPeddler96 - 05/05/2024 03:40 PM
Latest New Posts
SS honor ring. 1936.
by Tanker - 05/07/2024 08:49 PM
Typeface/font used on SA, SS daggers.
by AfterMath - 05/07/2024 07:53 PM
Flare guns or pistols! Lets see them!!!!!
by BretVanSant - 05/07/2024 06:24 PM
Russian silver skull & snakes ring
by Stephen - 05/07/2024 03:21 PM
Period Dies
by Gaspare - 05/07/2024 03:17 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,673
Posts329,147
Members7,527
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
5 members (Dave, Texasuberalles, Tanker, stingray, Matarese), 537 guests, and 89 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod