Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jochen Offline OP
OP Offline
I would give this information to the collectors who had in the past many problems, as I readed it, with a polish seller named Pawel Nowak. I explain:I saw the last thuesday on a french buying/selling site 5 or 6 classified about particularly: a diplomat dagger, a diplomat sword, an SS himmler dagger, with series of good pics of each item, all good,I was surprised when I readed the prices: each between... 450 and 600 Euros; I answered each classified on the seller's account of the french site, and had yesterday on the same way an answer, where the seller asked to me my own internet adress to write me directly: and I had the surprise same hours after to receive the precisions I'd asked from.. Pawel Nowak who said me (I translate) "Thx for your answer.I am 38 years old and reside in Poland (European Communauty). I resided in France during 2 years, but I've come back to Poland. I've interest for the WW2 history since years ago.From time to time, I take my metal detector, and search historical sites or battlefields. All my daggers and swords are authentic, I don't keep copies or fake; only authentic items of the WW2 period. You can pay me from your bank to mine and I use UPS Express Worldwide as delivery's method. I guaranty money back, when you don't like the item. I wait on your answer. Regards,Pawel" (apollo13@windowslive.com)
So I answered at once:
"M. Nowak,
Unfortunately, you are very, to not say very very, unfavourably knowed in the world of third reich collectors.... I'll stop here any relation with you, because I readed on many european and american sites, that the dagger's or sword's pics you send are not yours, but are owned by other collectors, that you never answer when you've received money, when the items never comes to the buyer, (UPS express worlwide now, after Western Union dont offer any guaranty to the buyers: why in this case do you not accept accept paypal?)All this is may be exaggerated, but I dont have any intention to test it, against myself.... Your prices: intermet permiss to day to have a good estimation of an unknowed item, as a Himmler dagger the for beginning collector you say you are... And why give classified in France when you reside in Poland?...Dont have any hesitation to write to me When you come in Francee with your authentic items you want to sell:It will be a great pleasure for me to meet you on the french territory and buy to you... if I can see in the same time yours daggers and swords!... I wait on this moment, but now, keep your way far of me, because as we say in France: There is no smoke without fire!
Bonsoir Monsieur."
I wait ever a new answer from him...
Here are the
http://collections.vivastreet.fr/timbres-cartes+paris-1er-ardt-75001/original-german-diplomatic-sword/42540903?login_email=bauxj%40wanadoo.fr&utm_source=anonymous_email&utm_medium=email&utm_term=ad_view&utm_campaign=vivamail

see after "other items of the seller" to see all he "sells"..
Best regards

"Wer sein eigener Lehrmeister sein will, hat einen Narren als Sch?ler" (He who wants to be his own master, has a idiot for a pupil)
Jochen Offline OP
OP Offline
Excuse, please, my bad english!

"Wer sein eigener Lehrmeister sein will, hat einen Narren als Sch?ler" (He who wants to be his own master, has a idiot for a pupil)
Jochen Offline OP
OP Offline
As you can read on the classified about the diplomat's dagger, the seller (horatio44) reside in France, Paris, first arondissement (= the fifth avenue in NY, not less!) is member since 2011/5/10, and has revised his classified at 2012/4/10..
Here is his page, with all items he "sells"
May be any GDM collector will recognize any part of his collection!
http://www.vivastreet.fr/profile/ind/horatio44/11161636

Jochen Offline OP
OP Offline
Finally, I did't know where to write this information: I've writed here because one of the "rarest" dagger he sells is an SS Himmler Honor
regards

I admire you for doing what you did, Jochen. Your English is fine. Most Americans cannot speak French, not well anyway. It is good to tell Nowak that collectors know who he is and what he does to defraud them. Unfortunately, there are many collectors, especially new ones, who will be victimized by him.

W
W
Wow, He's no small time crook anymore running adds like that...He might be making more money then the big dealers. he's got no overhead and he's not sending any items. What F___-R , Glad too see everyone watching out for him and keeping this topic updated....BTW he got me about 4 years ago so I feel for anyone thats been burnt by this leach.

P
P
Good work Jochen, this Polish guy has been around much too long and caused much problems.

Jochen,

Excellent news! wink

Thanks very much for sharing ... grin

Best!

Bill

I feel special now! I just received and email from him wanting to sell me stuff.

Tim
Tim, ask him if he will send the merchandise to the local FBI office.

LMAO!!!

Tim
he is also advertising on a auktion site in Holland an lives in Brussel Belgium
I mailed him I`m a truckdriver and come to Brussel to pick the dagger.
Then i got the same mail he lives in poland now and so on and so on.

Moderated by  Dave 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics(Views)
2,261,483 SS Bayonets
1,760,279 Teno Insignia Set
1,128,757 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:13 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Stephen - 03/27/2024 10:06 AM
Hiddensee brooch
by benten - 03/24/2024 04:13 PM
Latest New Posts
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Gaspare - 03/28/2024 12:34 AM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 11:30 PM
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Frog question.
by Dutchman - 03/27/2024 03:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,652
Posts328,702
Members7,501
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
7 members (Jonesy, Seppi, Documentalist, Vern, Paul, benten, AntonGrabbe), 424 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod