Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#261689 03/16/2012 11:22 PM
M
myky Offline OP
OP Offline
M
To all... I have just now recieved an e-mail from a fellow collector about the posts concerning these documents. I have been in the German blade collectors for over 50 years now, Won top prizes at the MAX show with my blade display and am over a million in sales in the German collector world. I am NOT about to jeopardize all this for a measly 5k. The package, a 2" x 20" x 20 " WAS sent to John Zeller on Nov, 7th last year. I have the postal money reciept $17.25 for this package. The local postmaster at Stonewall, Texas, ( new employee a Mexican woman named Anna Benevides ) told me "The postal regs state that packages ( not envelopes) under 2 pounds, can go priority mail with no declaration papers, as we have good working relations with Canada " Having never shipped anything to Canada before, I took her word. I assumed it would recieve the same service as our priority mail here in the U. S. John Zeller sent me a registered letter from Canada, it came through as regular mail, and this can be verified by the same postmaster in Stonewall, Anna. So the belief that all rules are observed by the postal system is a crock of s--t. John and I are ok with this as I'm returning his money. Jason Burmeister is helping things along as he is a friend of both of us. Hopefully they will show up. A "lost mail" person in the claims depot in St. Louis told me ( I sent them a copy of the claim ) that they keep all unclaimed mail for 3 months before processing it and then mailing it back to sender. John Zeller is not going to be out a dime as I'm returning his money.I stand behind any and all of my agreements. I agree it's my fault for not getting the package insured, with tracking papers....... but I believed what the U. S. Postal employee told me. A lesson learned...... don't trust any government employee..... especially the postal system. They didn't get their % raise they striked for.I have all the documents, the money reciept, claims filed, names of every person I talked to, on this side of the border and Canada. I will gladly furnish copys to all that ask. These records are only good to a very few, so if someone shows up with them, I will offer $1000.00 reward for them.

Blessings to all........ Mike Morris, Box 475, Stonewall, Texas, 78671. 830 644 2702

Further to Mike's comments above... I have received some of my money back and have been promised the rest within the next 8 weeks.

This is the first time that something like this has happened to me. I have purchased a lot of items out of the USA and from overseas and the Post Office has never let me down until now.

I still do not know exactly what happenend here, but I do believe that Mike has been trying to make it right.

And, Jason, as a friend to me and a friend to Miek, has stepped in to offer to help make it right.

John

Always looking for Eickhorns and etched bayonets.
S
S
I hear you on the USPS situation. Last summer I had a bayonet sent with no tracking and it went to my old address. The mailman just left it on the ground at a vacant garage apt. I went to the PO and asked about it and they gave me a new reason why it wasn't their fault every time I went. They even blamed it on Canada and told me that maybe my hearing was bad. Filed a complaint and never got a response. No wonder they're going down, it was the attitude and lying that made me more upset than the loss of $.

Von zwei Übeln wählt man besser das, was man schon kennt.
Mike , you are absolutely full of it!! I have contacted a attorney on having my name on your website and slander . And as YOU know I own these documents for some years.... So mike what do you want to do about your reward $1,000.00 As Far as Jasen Burmeister is concerned he has told me to SUE you about the website and your bold face lies...
John you know exactly what happened here.... You got hosed and by letting him pay you off in time you continue to be a passive victim..

Last edited by DAMAST; 03/18/2012 06:50 PM.
Here is more prove that these documents were resold and mike NEVER sold the pictured documents to John...I have e-mails From Mike dating 2007 with price what I'm buying etc..and pictures of this material off his website dated 2007.. All-so letters from other collectors stating I have owned these documents that mike sold John for some years..My only explanation for Mike dishonesty is either he needs money real bad (word on the street) or could it be a medication issue??? Pictures were taken in my home...Mike continues to say JOHN IN FACT RECEIVED THESE DOCUMENTS AND SOLD THEM TO ME!!! WHAT A WASTE OF FORUM SPACE. I HAVE TO DEFEND MYSELF!!!

MVC-016F.JPG (55.94 KB, 170 downloads)
MVC-017F.JPG (40.71 KB, 170 downloads)
Last edited by DAMAST; 03/18/2012 07:33 PM.
One of many e-mails to mike when (I) bought the items with other records... dated 2007!!!! Well,John as you can see some people have no conscience when in need of money..

Jim........ 1st check recieved........ thanks bud !

----- Original Message -----
To: mike morris
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: eickhorn files

Funds were sent yesterday priority. Regards: Jim

To: Superior Machine Works
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 3:35 PM

Jim....... I found the tapes right after we hung up. They are the 1987 show at St. Louis and the Max show Iv ( four ) 1988 at Baltimore.

To: mike morris
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 3:02 PM

Hello: Just to confrim, I will send out $5,000.00 on friday. Balance without shipping etc... will be $15,000.00 to be payed in 60 days for whole collection of (Atwood) Eickhorn files. Mike, about how many boxes are we looking at to ship??? Are you going to the MAX ??
Regards: Jim

To: Superior Machine Works
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 12:47 PM

HI JIM......... SHIT, I DON'T REMEMBER EITHER......... : ) I PAID WINDBIEL 15K FOR THEM 5 YEARS AGO. IF I CAN'T MAKE 5K ON THAT AMOUNT, IN THAT TIME, THERE'S NO USE IN LETTING THEM GO........ : ) THEY'LL MAKE YOU BIG MONEY IF YOU DECIDE TO PUBLISH THEM AS EVERY COLLECTOR WILL BEAT A PATH TO YOUR DOOR WITH MONEY FOR COPIES..... ( IN SEPARATE VOLUMES ) I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME, BUT THAT'S WHAT I ORIGINALLY INTENDED TO DO...... THANKS GUY !

----- Original Message -

Last edited by DAMAST; 03/18/2012 07:30 PM.
Can we move all this to the community forum were it started and delete this thread? It would make it easier to follow. Thank you

I think I'll just leave it here for a while. Please add any further comments to the thread in the Community Center forum. I will just add that I know Jim Brown and I know he is telling the 100% truth here.

MAX & OVMS Life Member, MAX Bd. of Experts. GDC Platinum Dealer. Collector since 1955.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics(Views)
2,264,117 SS Bayonets
1,762,274 Teno Insignia Set
1,131,239 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
Mastering Mono: A Guide to Shopify Theme Customization
by Slash Theme - 04/19/2024 11:10 AM
Overslept a development???
by wotan - 04/15/2024 03:30 PM
Japanese Dagger
by Mikee - 04/14/2024 04:48 PM
Unmarked Kriegsmarine Dagger
by Coyote_Kyle - 04/12/2024 07:07 PM
Das Alte Schutzenscheibe (The old Shooting Target)
by C. Wetzel-20609 - 04/10/2024 09:52 PM
Latest New Posts
NSKK Dolch fur Führer, Eickhorn
by sellick8302@rogers.com - 04/20/2024 06:37 AM
3rd reich cards/photos
by Dean Perdue - 04/20/2024 03:14 AM
Imperial Graphic Arts ...
by Dean Perdue - 04/20/2024 02:44 AM
Frog question.
by Vern - 04/20/2024 12:27 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,668
Posts329,045
Members7,519
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
5 members (Vern, Documentalist, Honestmike, The_Collector, Ric Ferrari), 788 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod