Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
P
If you take a close look at both prints, one from Morris's web site and the other from Damast collection, you will notice that both are IDENTICAL. So what does it means ? Weel, simply that Morris is " full of it " and that he is lying, plain and simple. Package was never sent and the proofs are in front of our eyes. End of the story.

eickhorn%20ss%20proto%20by%20casberg.jpg (101.29 KB, 593 downloads)
MVC-015F.JPG (40.9 KB, 592 downloads)
Online Content
John,
From what we know already this person has, to put it lightly taken full advantage of you and it seems to continue, so I'm confused about a first installment option with still lots more to come. It's completely up to you how you handle this individual but under the circumstances I would demand full payment immediately with no options period. He didn't have to wait to get paid for literally nothing, why should you?...Imo.

S
Online Content
S
Damast etc...I read the posts I was just asking everyone to be careful because as Pat mentioned both sites are almost identical in name...I DO NOT know this Morris idiot's site but I do know Kent Berg and Paul Jarvis of RelicsoftheReich and I wouldn't want them to catch any fallout by poor website association. That is all that I meant...cheers, Ryan

S
Online Content
S
P.S. guys before you jump on me check some previous replies and you will see that RelicsoftheReich is mentioned incorrectly as the site...see what I am talking about?? I am certain that neither Paul nor Kent would be impressed by this "error" and would not want their good name and reputation tarnished by mis association with this Mike Morris clown...cheers

Got it.. wink

Pat is correct about the names. That was an interesting trick of Morris with the web site names. He tags an "s" to the end of a known legitimate site. Then every search engine will deliver his site to people along with the legitimate site and some people will go to his site thinking there is a good reputation.

I doubt it was the other way around.

Prior to Ryan making the distinction, I clearly thought it was one and the same site. I made a mental note not to deal with that site. Relcis of the Reich.

Perhaps someone should contact the Brits and have them put up a clarifying note that they have nothing to do with this other site.

Here is more prove that these documents were resold and mike NEVER sold the pictured documents to John...I have e-mails From Mike dating 2007 with price what I'm buying etc..and pictures of this material off his website dated 2007.. All-so letters from other collectors stating I have owned these documents that mike sold John for some years..My only explanation for Mike dishonesty is either he needs money real bad (word on the street) or could it be a medication issue??? Pictures were taken in my home...Mike continues to say JOHN IN FACT RECEIVED THESE DOCUMENTS AND SOLD THEM TO ME!!!

MVC-016F.JPG (55.94 KB, 352 downloads)
MVC-017F.JPG (40.71 KB, 352 downloads)
Last edited by DAMAST; 03/18/2012 08:02 PM.
One of many e-mails to mike when (I) bought the items with other records... dated 2007!!!!

Jim........ 1st check recieved........ thanks bud !

----- Original Message -----
To: mike morris
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: eickhorn files

Funds were sent yesterday priority. Regards: Jim

To: Superior Machine Works
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 3:35 PM

Jim....... I found the tapes right after we hung up. They are the 1987 show at St. Louis and the Max show Iv ( four ) 1988 at Baltimore.

To: mike morris
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 3:02 PM

Hello: Just to confrim, I will send out $5,000.00 on friday. Balance without shipping etc... will be $15,000.00 to be payed in 60 days for whole collection of (Atwood) Eickhorn files. Mike, about how many boxes are we looking at to ship??? Are you going to the MAX ??
Regards: Jim

To: Superior Machine Works
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 12:47 PM

HI JIM......... SHIT, I DON'T REMEMBER EITHER......... : ) I PAID WINDBIEL 15K FOR THEM 5 YEARS AGO. IF I CAN'T MAKE 5K ON THAT AMOUNT, IN THAT TIME, THERE'S NO USE IN LETTING THEM GO........ : ) THEY'LL MAKE YOU BIG MONEY IF YOU DECIDE TO PUBLISH THEM AS EVERY COLLECTOR WILL BEAT A PATH TO YOUR DOOR WITH MONEY FOR COPIES..... ( IN SEPARATE VOLUMES ) I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME, BUT THAT'S WHAT I ORIGINALLY INTENDED TO DO...... THANKS GUY !

----- Original Message -

M
M
All.... ( including the person who hides behind the name of
" Demast, the " forum armchair expert " ) John Zeller and I are ok with our deal, he didn't recieve the package, for whatever reason, so I am returning his money. Jason Burmiester knows us both, so there is no problem as he is handling the deal for us. If you are not directly involved in a situation,and know some of the facts, you are liable to have mud thrown in your face. I have been advised that maybe the package WAS recieved,so that John Zeller would have the documents, and me return his 5k. John and I have talked and we are ok with the situation. So who the hell are you to judge what happened ?
Are you a postal employee ? Jason Burmiester, a personal friend of both Mr. Zeller and myself, knows us both. I have had transactions with Jason in the hundreds of thousands without ever a problem. He will vouch for my integrity. For a measley 5k I'm not about to jepordize 50 years of dealing in German collectables.I'm gladly returning his money. How much of a scam is that ? It appears that you have been reading too many fiction novels....... or is it that these are YOUR business practices ?
I do not hide behind ficticious names, if you have any concrete evidence in this particular case....... STATE IT. If not, crawl back into the hole where you came from ! I will be at the Tulsa Show in 2 weeks so if you want to talk face to face, my cell # is 210 471 9039. BE PREPARED !!

Mike Morris

Mike Morris

I'm not hiding behind ANYTHING mike.. Read the posts you know it is me James Brown.. The person you originally sold the documents to in 2007.. Read your old e-mails to me I posted... No mystery at all who DAMAST is. I own the items you tried to sell to John since 2007!!! As for concrete evidence ??? (Some) is posted above... Pictures and old e-mails... I also am the person that you are accusing John Zeller of selling these items to.. You know mike this is a complete fabrication as you never had these items since 2007. I have! My name is mentioned by these pictured items on your website (the statement were my name is used is a untruth on your website)The items pictured on your website you have NOT owned since 2007 (I HAVE) This is why I have GREAT stake in this... If you have the money and you originally owed John a (measley 5k) as YOU call it write a check instead of PAYMENTS...

Last edited by DAMAST; 03/19/2012 02:38 PM.
JohnZ Offline OP
OP Offline
For the record:

I paid Mike $5,015 for these Casberg prints and watercolours, $5,000 for the items and $15 for registration and insurance.

Mike told me he sent them to me by priority mail, no registration, no insurance.

I never got them.

Mike, after some discussions, agrees to repay my money, but says that he needs time and to spread it out over a couple of mmonths.

Mike has made one repayment of $1,000 so far.

I never got the prints, so I would have had no opportunity to sell them to James. I actually find this insinuation insulting to me and to James. If I had received the items, I would not have started this thread. And, I do find the pictures that James has posted to be pretty convincing.

John

Always looking for Eickhorns and etched bayonets.
M
M
Ok dude ! Step up to the plate ! Why don't you post scans of each piece with you ( your face ) holding it on the forum like I asked you to do 2 weeks ago on the phone. Not scans of them in frames. There were other collectors who owned them before me. Why couldn't you do it then ? If you can't post them by tomorrow you don't own them. Why would I post them for sale knowing that I didn't own them and knowing I'd have to return the money ? Doesn't make any sense ! I've got the money...... I am just waiting for the postal authorities or customs to reply to my claims before I send the balance. I've been told you know Zeller and it has been suggested that maybe that Zeller DID get the docs, and telling me he didn't. And now you can own them at my expense. Hurry ! Get the scans posted !

Mike Morris

So Myky, why did you do it? You have posed the question twice and not answered it.

This lame rumor you started that John received the prints then re sold them is belied by the fact you had already agreed to sell ALL the prints and sketches to John.

That being said, you expect us to believe this lame story from you, an unknown and a dealer, as opposed to a man like John Z who is at the top of his honorable profession, or Damast, long trusted as an expert and called on to share his expertise by others, at no charge.

The only reaal question seems, did you commit fraud when you told Damast you were selling him the entire collection, then held back, to later sell them to John, or did you simply sell the same items you already sold Damast. Figuring the lost in the mail excuse would work against a Canadian.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Reaching for straws. cry .When I told you I can take pictures of these with a newspaper that is when (you) came up with your half baked idea that John Zeller sold them to me.. I was the one who contacted Jason to call you about this as I know Jason through business.mike if you have the Money why did you (back out) of using your credit card with Jason to take care of this deal?????(as he told me this) If I take more pictures of MY stuff with my face or a newspaper than what will the excuse be mike.... (John sold them to me!!) (I must have used photo shop !!!) mike if I post these with today's newspaper will you admit you never had these to sell to John Zeller and I in fact bought them from you in 2007 as my above posted e-mails state and pictures..??? or what will be next???? mad Good questions Jim W. !! on the above post wink Regards: James Brown

Last edited by DAMAST; 03/20/2012 10:06 PM.
http://www.ww2f.com/other-militaria/42994-bag-scum-now-back-dealing-texas-gunshows.html Pat, I found this very easy on google.. My money suspensions were true...John Zeller notice how he double sells guns...

Last edited by DAMAST; 03/20/2012 10:28 PM.
Yah, when a Texan starts to slam another Texan, you know it has to be true.

Sounds like the same scam to me.

JohnZ Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok, Mike,

If you have the money to repay me, then why haven't you?

John

I have removed 2 posts that I though were over the edge. At this point I would suggest that everyone other than John Z and myky stay out of this in the hope that John gets his full $5000 back.

Thanks
Dave

P
P
Originally Posted By: Dave Hohaus
I have removed 2 posts that I though were over the edge. Thanks
Dave

The fact that I said " is this what we call the Twilight Zone " is considered by you as being over the edge ?
Who said that you didn't have a sense of humor ? grin

R
R
once again dave stay the hell out of it.Keep driving everyone off the fourmn with your police type bs.

JohnZ Offline OP
OP Offline
Here is the latest update.

Thanks to the support of all of you, especially that of Jason Burmeister, who stepped in to help facilitate the payments from Mike to me, I have now received the $5,000 that I sent Mike for these prints.

Admittedly, I am out a few bucks since my bank decided to charge me a fee to process his first wire transfer and I am out the $15 that I paid for registration. But, all that aside, I am now satisfied that this journey which started in November of last year is finally over.

Mike has stepped up and met his commitments made to me.

This is the end of my story.

There are still unaswered questions, but I am now putting this behind me. And, I do not need a GDC wound badge, thank you. wink

John

John,

Glad to hear of your refund. I consider you a very lucky man. I'm sure there are a lot of collectors out there that got burned and aren't as fortunate as you when it comes to a refund. Congrats. Great ending to a horrible situation.

Rich

In memory of my loyal companion Nitro.
JohnZ Offline OP
OP Offline
Rich:

Luck had a little bit to do with this, but the greatest resource I had to get this resolved was the support of the people, like you, here on GDC.

John

S
S
Great news John!

John,
I am glad this horrible story is ended.
VERY good news.

Janos

Hey John,

Now that the weight of your misfortune has been lifted from your shoulders, when are you going to post some pictures of that beautiful Deluxe Senior Forestry Hirschfanger I had the honor to check out at Bill's house? You know, the one with the little red squirrel tag on it. It truly is an amazing piece and I'm sure there a lot of collectors here that would appreciate it. I would even like to see it again.

Thanks
Rich

Last edited by Pitbull63; 05/04/2012 01:26 AM.

In memory of my loyal companion Nitro.
JohnZ Offline OP
OP Offline
Rich:

I was in Europe for most of April, so I asked Bill to hold it until I got back.

It is somewhere in the postal system between our two countries.

Once it has arrived, yes, I will post it on GDC. It is too good not to share.

John

John,

You dodged the bullet laugh. $15 plus a fee is not quite "loss must be significant". Maybe we need an "almost wounded" badge.

But your statement "There are still unanswered questions, ..." Might qualify for UNDERstatement of the year.

Dave

P
P
[quote=Dave Hohaus]John,
Might qualify for UNDERstatement of the year.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! grin

So glad this was resolved.
It's truly a testament to the power of the forum and friends helping friends. smile

I'm delighted about the good news update.

John,

I'm very happy this issue was resolved with your money being refunded, albeit in stages. The fees you're out are unfortunate but will remain a fairly inexpensive reminder of this incident. We should all take note considering the number of transactions we all engage in over a given period. At any point in time, any of us could be victimized whether it be for a small amount or big bucks like John.

I've been very lucky over the years. One time, maybe 10 years ago, a guy offered to sell me a bayonet off an Eban auction he was running. Nothing huge, maybe $125. He says he hates Eban (who doesn't?) & this was even before their inane policies & really high fees. So I mail him a money order.

A day later, obviously not realizing I'm the one who sent the money already, he emails me in an offer to sell it to me. Obviously I think I'm being taken. I googled his local police department & got hold of the sergeant in charge of internet crimes in this department. After mentioning the general issues, the cop is very interested in rattling the guy's cage.

So I email the guy back, explain the situation nicely & state that if I don't have the bayonet in my hands in 72 hours, I'll swear out a complaint with the sergeant & even come down to prosecute. The cost was no longer the issue, I was really pissed he was scamming but also pissed because I really wanted the blade. He overnights the bayonet to me & we had no further problems. I'm glad too, it's one of the nicest fireman bayonets I have smile

GDC Gold Badge #290
GDC Silver Badge #310
I found my old post from 2007 FIVE YEARS AGO!
http://phpstack-500133-1583587.cloudwaysapps.com/ubbthread...18160&Words

John...Glad you did get your money back for something never sent...Funny thing is you replied to the post years ago in 2007!
I just had to post this! Regards: James

Last edited by DAMAST; 07/12/2012 09:07 PM.
JohnZ Offline OP
OP Offline
DAMAST:

I think that it was the (vague) memory of this post that made me want to get tbe prints when they were posted by Mike... I never would have imagined that they had already been sold 5 years earlier!

I guess that I am a trusting soul.

Has your issue with Mike been resolved as well?

John

Not yet wink

This guy is a BS artist of the first degree with a wonderful story to go with everything he has.

10 years ago he had a genuine SS marked camera. He stated to me personally that it still had the original WW2 film in it of SS troops; hadn't been opened ever since the end of the war when the SS officer took the pictures.....of course it was worth twice as much because of this rarity.

When I asked how he "knew for a fact" that this was true he realized he had painted himself into a corner......he started backtracking and mumbled something about the "veteran he got it from told him so".

Sure..........

Last edited by Texasuberalles; 09/29/2015 08:46 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics(Views)
2,264,069 SS Bayonets
1,762,250 Teno Insignia Set
1,131,214 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
Mastering Mono: A Guide to Shopify Theme Customization
by Slash Theme - 04/19/2024 11:10 AM
Overslept a development???
by wotan - 04/15/2024 03:30 PM
Japanese Dagger
by Mikee - 04/14/2024 04:48 PM
Unmarked Kriegsmarine Dagger
by Coyote_Kyle - 04/12/2024 07:07 PM
Das Alte Schutzenscheibe (The old Shooting Target)
by C. Wetzel-20609 - 04/10/2024 09:52 PM
Latest New Posts
3rd reich cards/photos
by Dean Perdue - 04/20/2024 03:14 AM
Imperial Graphic Arts ...
by Dean Perdue - 04/20/2024 02:44 AM
Frog question.
by Vern - 04/20/2024 12:27 AM
Mastering Mono: A Guide to Shopify Theme Customization
by Slash Theme - 04/19/2024 11:10 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,668
Posts329,043
Members7,519
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
7 members (sellick8302@rogers.com, Mikee, Matarese, Skyline Drive, gerdhagedorn, ollar, polop), 909 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod