Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#182880 09/20/2006 04:25 AM
J
J.D. Offline OP
OP Offline
J
deleted...

J
J
the totenkopf tunic from that distance i cant say but i would like to know how you got before and after shots with the insignia off that tunic?? kindregards

J
J
I am to understand that these photos were sent to an email address with the understanding that they would be kept confidential and private because of a pending action.You posting them here without permission indicates that someone was not trustworthy for one.I feel they should be removed immediately until the matter is settled then they can be discussed.Just my opinion.You want the help of knowledgeable collectors but betray thier trust when they try to help out privately and I am not refering to myself.Another reason I and others do not want to take part here anymore.

J
J
the cats already out i am suprised at you john you have always been the first to wont to know who how and why and its in the collecting publics best interest! all so i see what you say as well with this. but no one has named names.

J
J
J.D. Whoever he is decided to send me a private message regarding this post.These were posted on WAF yesterday and were removed by the moderator almost immediately after but myself and another member had already read and responded to the post.Thus I was sent an explination from the moderator as to why they were removed.The explination was that these were sent confidentially to someone who was asked not to post them.Now J.D. sends me this private message rather than explaining his post.

"You listen to many lies, do not believe everything you hear.....
You are quick to judge me and my post and only listening to one side of the story.
I feel sorry for you, one would think that you would have learned more about this hobby than the actual collecting of artifacts...."

J.D. where have you been??Ive been telling people about this type of fraud since day one here on the forum only to get lambasted by fools who either support it and go along with it or want to believe in fantasy because it would break thier hearts to face reality. Your post ads no info just photos.But because of idiotic comments like yours to me and the money thrown around like candy at dealers for high end items people lack knowledge of, I dont care to help people keep from being victims of thier own ignorance anymore.Dont act like a martyr many have tread the same path before you like beating a dead horse.
Since you now posted these,rather than leaving it up to people to try and recognize them,you should explain who what when where and how,not make it innuendo for people to guess at.After all are you out to protect the collector or fry the dealer?? Also you make no attempt to explain the pics of the blank tunic or cufftitle.

J
J
Roll Eyes

I am in correspondence with the moderator from the other forum. If he confirms the story of Johnpic79 I will delete the pictures today!

Fred

"Panzer vorwärts!"
After discussing this topic with the - deceived - person I have decided to remove the pictures from this forum.

Fred

"Panzer vorwärts!"
J
J
jd i think john is the last person to buy in to storys strange email you sent him.i could not work out were john was coming from with this as he has always been the first to weed these things out.as for the tunics the sd one from what i had seen the tunic it self looked right from that distance .so was the tunic it self ok??the photos were just to fare on that one to say ever way.

J
J
Hi Judas,I would like to know how and why JD is involved in this and for what its worth real tunics real insignias married years after the war.My stake in this was just my respect for what was to be kept private being revealed.If the deceived person decides to speak out later thats his choice,JD is not that person.I would love to see the scoundrels exposed believe me but we will have to wait.

S
S
Sounds reasonable enough. cheers, Ryan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm trying to figure out what this thread is trying to convey. So far it has not been very educational. The pictures were removed so nobody knows what da heck everyone is talking about and it also appears that some connecting postings were removed. If someone was cornholed on a deal lets see the pictures of all that wonderful stuff he was deceived with.

Q
Q
Or remove this thread... probably a better idea now that it is incoherent.

Tim

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think thats a good idea.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics(Views)
2,266,527 SS Bayonets
1,764,030 Teno Insignia Set
1,132,649 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
AWS Alcoso quality tag
by BretVanSant - 05/03/2024 04:08 AM
Site Down
by Vern - 05/02/2024 11:55 PM
Pipes old and new
by Mikee - 05/01/2024 09:40 PM
Russian silver skull & snakes ring
by Stephen - 05/01/2024 12:40 PM
Latest New Posts
Pipes old and new
by Mikee - 05/05/2024 06:26 AM
Some Motorcycles:
by C. Wetzel-20609 - 05/05/2024 02:27 AM
Imperial Graphic Arts ...
by derjager - 05/05/2024 12:16 AM
AWS Alcoso quality tag
by BretVanSant - 05/04/2024 11:51 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,669
Posts329,117
Members7,524
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jonesy, ed773, goldfasan, RookieSA, Documentalist), 615 guests, and 99 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod