UBB.threads
Posted By: disbo100 Panzer wrap and a few others for discussion... - 01/28/2011 12:55 AM
Hey Guys,

Im being offered these but even though Ive been collecting for 10 years.. I am scared to death of dropping any coin on cloth items.

What do yall think... GOOD BAD.. UGLY?

Attached picture 2.JPG
Attached picture 15.JPG
Attached picture 19.JPG
Attached picture 26.jpg
Attached picture 29.JPG
Attached picture 30.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0231.jpg

Attached picture IMG_0296.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0299.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0301.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0303.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0314.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0315.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0317.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0321.jpg

Attached picture IMG_0324.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0326.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0332.jpg
Attached picture photo.JPG
Hi I am not a "uniform" guy persay but from what I have seen over the past 30 years I would say that they all have "issues' The Luftwaffe flak appears to be a West German rework the Luft reed denim is a very often faked tunic the Luft summer tunic has definate issues....I can't get much more specific unfortunately but I would not purchase any from the pics provided unless there was either an inspection period or a full money back guarantee. The tunics appear to have added/replaced insignia. I'm a visor guy and from that pic I can't even say that I like the artillery cap...piping doesn't look good nor does visor and the wraeth and cockade doesn't gel....sorry but my 2 cents, cheers, Ryan
YEP.. I knew the prices were too good.. Hence why I put them here...BEFORE coughing up any dough..

thanks Ryan.
© Your new forums