UBB.threads
Hi gents I posted a reply under the previous thread on officer augilettes. In that thread I posted a description of my mint, still tied augilettes. They do not conform at all to the examples pictured nor to ones that I have seen in reference. The bullion is not composed of strands but rather twisted wire bullion similiar to the wire wrapping on second model Luftwaffe dagger grips. The tips have very detailed and pronounced acorns at the ends and have oakleafs the run vertically down the sides as opposed to the ones that circle the top of the tips as on the examples pictured. They do not re act to UV. Has anyone seen examples like this and did variations exist? Thanks and cheers, Ryan
Posted By: Macki Re: help needed with officer augilettes - 03/23/2006 01:32 PM
forestry use something like your describing
Thanks Macki, I will post pictures later if I can. Does anyone know of a previous thread showing dress augilettes? Thanks and cheers, Ryan
Posted By: Macki Re: help needed with officer augilettes - 03/23/2006 02:32 PM
http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5430925403/m/4770085904

this one
Thanks Macki all ready posted on and read it. Thanks for your help and cheers, Ryan
Posted By: Macki Re: help needed with officer augilettes - 03/23/2006 06:00 PM
like this?

Attached picture -11.jpg
Hi Macki different pattern and obviously silver but yes the same twisted bullion wire. cheers, Ryan
© Your new forums