UBB.threads
Posted By: diplo matt Npea/napola - 06/21/2015 11:20 AM
Hi guys I collect any Npea or napola items from daggers to paperwork,cloth etc.If you have any items for sale/swap or can steer me towards any items for sale I would be very grateful .
Thanks dippy
Posted By: Jim W Re: Npea/napola - 06/21/2015 08:50 PM
See if this is of interest. The Hitler youth stamp and the signature with writing is on the inside cover. You can see the edge of the stamp.

Attached picture Hitler Youth book Open post.jpg
Attached picture Hitler Youth book post.jpg
Posted By: diplo matt Re: Npea/napola - 06/26/2015 07:20 PM
Hi thanks for the photos private email sent
Thanks dippy
Posted By: Panzerfaust Re: Npea/napola - 07/24/2015 06:22 AM
Hi Dippy, check the site collectortocollector.com. Bob is a member of this forum and he's a very nice guy to deal with. He has a NPEA dagger for sale....
Posted By: vonLind Re: Npea/napola - 08/06/2015 09:20 PM
Hi,
I have never bought any objects from this dealer (so I cannot advise you in either direction), but I did see a Napola dagger on their website:

http://www.dg.de/en/edged-weapons-nsdap/...ttenburg-5-1146

Kr,
vonLind
Posted By: ETF Re: Npea/napola - 08/09/2015 03:41 AM
I highly recommend the "Collector to Collector" website. Bob Iqbal is a very knowledgeable collector and honest seller who prices his militaria fairly and is also a personal friend. He has also authored two books on WWII German helmets. He guarantees everything he sells 100%. I have bought many WWII German items from him over the years and have always been more than satisfied with my purchases.

http://www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com/search/node/npea

If I collected NPEA the dagger and the mint NPEA armband that he has on his website would be in my collection.
Ed
Posted By: JohnZ Re: Npea/napola - 08/09/2015 05:13 PM
I also have the highest opinion of Bob Iqbal...honest and fair and a good guy to boot.

One of the few with a stellar reputation.

John
Posted By: Barry Brown Re: Npea/napola - 08/09/2015 11:12 PM
Agreed. A text book school marked NPEA Leaders dagger, and fairly priced.
Posted By: Barry Brown Re: Npea/napola - 08/10/2015 10:10 AM
Regarding the armband on Bob's site; I have an identical example, they are NS Studenten Bund armbands, scarce - but not NPEA, imo. See attached pictures of an NPEA student wearing school triangle and HJ armband.

Attached picture HJ_ss.jpg
Attached picture HJ_ss_0001.jpg
Attached picture HJ_ss_0003.jpg
Posted By: ETF Re: Npea/napola - 08/11/2015 02:35 AM
Thanks for the clarification and great photos Barry.
Ed
Posted By: diplo matt Re: Npea/napola - 08/15/2015 10:25 PM
Thanks for all of your info and help please keep it coming ,I will see you tommorow at Bromley hopefully Barry.
Dippy
Posted By: Barry Brown Re: Npea/napola - 08/16/2015 11:08 AM
Dippy, have a good day at Bromley. I have a health prob' so will give it a miss this time.
Posted By: diplo matt Re: Npea/napola - 10/23/2015 02:18 PM
Hi anyone found anything
Dippy
© Your new forums