UBB.threads
Posted By: WWII Matt Calderone - 03/11/2015 08:03 PM
Friends,

Matt's wife Linda informed me today that Matt passed away on Monday evening. He was a good friend to many of us in the collecting community and is another gentleman who will be missed by all who had the pleasure of knowing him.

My deep sympathy and prayers go out to his wife and family.
May he rest in peace.

Sincerely,

Bill Warda
Posted By: pvon Re: Matt Calderone - 03/11/2015 09:41 PM
Always sad to lose one of the good guys!

Sympathy to the family!

PVON
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Matt Calderone - 03/11/2015 09:49 PM
What?!,,really,,..thats sad...
Condolences to the family..... R.I.P. Matt..
Posted By: Militarynut Re: Matt Calderone - 03/12/2015 12:57 AM
hi members
i am very sadned to hear of matt calderones passing we have been very close friends over the last 25 years. i knew he wasnt doing that well being sick like he was . there isnt a person who didnt like him funny guy gosh did we have good times together matt you will be surely missed by all of us friends and fellow collectors may you rest in peace my true friend andy militarynut
Posted By: kingtiger Re: Matt Calderone - 03/12/2015 01:36 AM
I shared a table or two with Matt and Linda at some SOS shows. I have many fine items that Matt was able to get and place for sale. I spoke to Matt about a year and a half ago and he told me he was really interested in getting a mint SA. He sold me a HACO with the hand numbered 22 inside. I still have it and all the fine items, medals, badges and daggers Matt sold to me. I will surely miss Matt and his wry sense of humor. My deepest sympathy to Linda and his family.

Mark
Posted By: Dave Re: Matt Calderone - 03/12/2015 03:55 PM
RIP. Matt only lived about 10 miles from me and we met for coffee a couple of times and have been to his house to look at his stock.

In better days:

Attached picture MattCalderone.JPG
Attached picture 48 Matt Linda Calderone.JPG
Attached picture Matt&LindaCalderone.JPG
Posted By: Baz69 Re: Matt Calderone - 03/13/2015 04:56 PM
I'm shocked, he was such a nice guy, so easy to talk to at the shows, I'll miss him, my condolences to his family

RIP Matt

Gary
Posted By: Billy G. Re: Matt Calderone - 03/19/2015 12:05 PM
Very sad to hear this, Matt was one of the good guys & will be sorely missed. RIP Matt.
Posted By: sellick8302@rogers.com Re: Matt Calderone - 04/09/2015 08:17 PM
My deepest sympathy extended to his family and friends RIP R Sellick
Posted By: JohnZ Re: Matt Calderone - 04/09/2015 08:57 PM
I, too, thought of Matt as one of the good guys.

My condolences to his family.

John
Posted By: Dave Re: Matt Calderone - 04/09/2015 10:06 PM
Correct, Ryan, john, Billy, Garry.

Friendly, helpful, you name it. He contributed some nice prizes to MAX awards, too.
Posted By: J.R.Scott Re: Matt Calderone - 11/22/2017 03:30 AM
R.I.P.
Posted By: Rich Yankowski Re: Matt Calderone - 12/08/2017 06:08 PM
So sorry to hear this! When I first met him we didn't get along but as time went on he proved to be a great guy.
Posted By: Dave Re: Matt Calderone - 12/24/2020 10:32 PM
Another picture

Attached picture Matt&LindaCalderone.JPG
© Your new forums