UBB.threads
Posted By: lakesidetrader Death of a fellow collector Gordon Beck - 06/21/2011 07:59 PM
To many of us who knew Gordon he was a dear fellow collector. Over the past could years he has sold much of his collection off. Much of it to us here at GDC.
I believe his handle here was "Floridaguy".

For those of you wishing to sign the Guest Book
Posted By: ajax Re: Death of a fellow collector Gordon Beck - 06/21/2011 10:19 PM
Gordon was a good guy and spoke with him not too long ago. RIP
Posted By: Grumpy Re: Death of a fellow collector Gordon Beck - 06/21/2011 10:45 PM
I never met him, but knew him to be a nice man, avid collector and straight shooter. Sorry to hear the sad news.
Posted By: Dean Perdue Re: Death of a fellow collector Gordon Beck - 06/22/2011 12:27 AM
Sorry about the loss of a fellow collector and member.
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Death of a fellow collector Gordon Beck - 06/22/2011 05:00 AM
If I remember right 'Floridaguy' was a Long Island NY guy I remember from the old L.I. gun shows [maybe I'm wrong though[?] ]..

Sorry to hear of this,,condolences to the family,,

RIP Gordon..........
Posted By: paulbear Re: Death of a fellow collector Gordon Beck - 06/22/2011 05:50 AM
HE DID ME A GREAT FAVOUR ONCE WITHOUT ME ASKING FOR ASSISTANCE ONE OF THE GOOD ONES FOR SURE SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS LOSS

PAUL
Sorry to hear this. I never meet Gordon but e mailed him a few questions and he always helped out.
Posted By: patrice Re: Death of a fellow collector Gordon Beck - 06/22/2011 11:51 AM
Never had the chance to meet Gordon but he was an active collector and contributor to this forum.
Bought a few things from him when he sold much of his collection a few years back.
If I remember correctly, he was in the restaurant business down in Florida.

May God bless him !
It is a shame to hear. My condolenaces to his family, friends and loved ones.Rest in Peace!
Posted By: J.R.Scott Re: Death of a fellow collector Gordon Beck - 11/22/2017 03:39 AM
R.I.P.
© Your new forums