UBB.threads
Hello,
I have found this beautifull German 3 Reich sword. Can/will You help with data on this one? And does anybody know Price idea?
Look forward to hear from You Gentlemen.
Please enjoy Photo...
(i have 6 more Photos,but they are too big....)
Dagger Collector from Denmark
Greatings Claus

Attached picture Tysk sabel 2.jpg
Posted By: ORPO Re: German sword with Portopee Emil Voos Solingen - 02/03/2015 10:59 PM
Claus,

Is your sword silver instead of gold color? If it is silver is it plated or polished aluminum? If you could get a close up of the hilt it would be helpful.
Posted By: wotan Re: German sword with Portopee Emil Voos Solingen - 02/04/2015 05:33 PM
Yes, there is a hint wink that it might be a saber with silvered hilt.
As ORPO sais, a detailed photograph of the hilt would be helpful.
Also a photograph of the top of the lionīs head where mostly a camouflaged riveting could be seen.
Regards,
Hello ORPO and Wotan, Thanks for reply. I have a problem with the size of my Photos, they are way to big for enclosing. Do You have any ideas how to minimise them?? Then I will be happy to send all close-ups....
Looking forward to "getting help" on this matter :o) Regards
Posted By: ORPO Re: German sword with Portopee Emil Voos Solingen - 02/07/2015 03:28 PM
Take a look at the how to post photos sticky at the top of the forum.

http://phpstack-500133-1583587.cloudwaysapps.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=233446#Post233446

You will have to resize them in order to post your photos.
Hello.
Thanks, now I can send Photos of my Heer Sabel.
Looking forward to hear comments.
(here are the first 3)

Attached picture rsz_tysk_sabel_emil_voos_solingen_3.jpg
Ii try Again, Nex one (no2)

Attached picture rsz_tysk_sabel_2.jpg
No 3

Attached picture rsz_tysk_sabel_emil_voos_solingen_3.jpg
No 4

Attached picture rsz_tysk_sabel_emil_voos_solingen_4.jpg
No 5

Attached picture rsz_tysk_sabel_emil_voos_solingen_5.jpg
No 6

Attached picture rsz_tysk_sabel_emil_voos_solingen_6.jpg
And the last one (no7)
Please let me know, what You think of it.
Have a nive day

Attached picture rsz_tysk_sabel_emil_voos_solingen_7.jpg
Posted By: ORPO Re: German sword with Portopee Emil Voos Solingen - 02/07/2015 06:30 PM
Claus,

A very nice brass Voos Army Officer sword. It appears to be in very nice condition and has the proper Heer Officer Portepee in the correct tie. I like it very much.
Thanks ORPO. And thanks for all the help. :o)
Originally Posted By: ORPO
Claus,

A very nice brass Voos Army Officer sword. It appears to be in very nice condition and has the proper Heer Officer Portepee in the correct tie. I like it very much.

What ORPO (George) says - Very Nice smile smile. Best Regards, Fred
Posted By: Ace Re: German sword with Portopee Emil Voos Solingen - 06/10/2015 02:55 AM
Is this saber Voos marked? It looks like a Seilheimer hilt pattern.
The grip pattern is a Seilheimer Nr 81 (from memory) - the grip wire is not like any of have seen on a Seilheimer sword. If the blade is marked Voos then its been re-hilted
© Your new forums