UBB.threads
This is my recent purchase. WKC with double marks (looks like double strike), all magnetic, other side stamped FR.SEDLATZEK Berlin W.8 .Grip has emblem seems like small Order of the Black Eagle with �SUUM CUIQUR� motto, which was used by German military police .
Please, I need more information. Real or reproduction? Issue period? Is it really belongs to military police? Any your opinions and information will help .Thanks.

Attached picture bayonet_001.jpg
pic2

Attached picture bayonet_002.jpg
pic3

Attached picture bayonet_003.jpg
pic4

Attached picture bayonet_013.jpg
pic5

Attached picture bayonet_014.jpg
pic6

Attached picture bayonet_005.jpg
pic7

Attached picture bayonet_007.jpg
pic8

Attached picture bayonet_008.jpg
pic9

Attached picture bayonet_012.jpg
Private purchase WWI military "guard" unit. There were several guard units. Looks original. Nice bayonet that also has the retailer's name.
Thanks.Is green insert proper for this bayonet?
Was that type of dress bayonet issued during WWI?
Andrei,

From what I can see in the pictures the bayonet looks OK to me too. This is an Imperial or maybe Weimar period private purchase Officer bayonet I would think. The green felt is probably original and could be proper.
Nice Smile I think this one is a nice one and original. I really like the cross grain still showing over the plating. Were these bayonets made with rougher tooling? My other plated blades do not have this but I am well aware they are TR produced.

JAN Big Grin
© Your new forums