UBB.threads
Posted By: JonesCollectable Heinrich Nagel Ks98 - 08/28/2017 12:03 PM
struggling to find any info on this Distributor , any info available out there ? regards.

Attached picture IMG_0356.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0357.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0359.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0360.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0358.JPG
Posted By: TKissinger Re: Heinrich Nagel Ks98 - 08/30/2017 10:54 PM
Jones

Its sometimes hard to find info on TM's, Distributor's marks are almost impossible. I have seen this before but have never owned one. With so many Distributor marks out there you will never see them all. Check this out
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durlach

If you ever find another let me know.

TK
Posted By: JonesCollectable Re: Heinrich Nagel Ks98 - 08/31/2017 08:36 AM
Thanks Terry, will do , I also like the scabbard minus the retaining screw , for many years I was on here but can't remember log in details and no longer use the email attached to it etc so I thought i'd start again, I remember talking with billyg regarding JHW-E seen on fire bayos i believe at the time myself and billy were the only owners of such a marked piece and again no reference , however many years after that conversation whilst researching something completely different I stumble upon a pic of a dept store with neon letters JHW-E ! but that's it lol
Posted By: Grip Re: Heinrich Nagel Ks98 - 06/19/2018 09:44 AM
I have just taken delivery of a mint example of this KS98 and as stated the s abbard is not fitted with a retainig screw.
Posted By: Billy G. Re: Heinrich Nagel Ks98 - 06/19/2018 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by JonesCollectable
Thanks Terry, will do , I also like the scabbard minus the retaining screw , for many years I was on here but can't remember log in details and no longer use the email attached to it etc so I thought i'd start again, I remember talking with billyg regarding JHW-E seen on fire bayos i believe at the time myself and billy were the only owners of such a marked piece and again no reference , however many years after that conversation whilst researching something completely different I stumble upon a pic of a dept store with neon letters JHW-E ! but that's it lol

Hey Jones,

I remember speaking to you about the JHW-E previously & have still found no info on the mark. Didn't know you had seen a picture of a store with the lettering in the window. With such an unusual array of letters, that was definitely the place. Can you possibly find that picture again?
© Your new forums