UBB.threads
Posted By: Hubertus This is the last posting by Hubertus - 11/05/2014 03:03 AM
To all of you great people on this forum it is my sad duty to let you know that Hubertus will not be posting any more on this site. My father Ralph Kaschai passed away on 10/31/14 at 8:51 pm. He truly loved this forum as he loved sharing his pictures and thoughts with others that had the same love of collecting that he did. Thank you all for being so kind, and bringing so much joy to him in the last years of his life.
Sincerely,
Cash Kaschai
Posted By: Billy G. Re: This is the last posting by Hubertus - 11/05/2014 03:46 AM
Cash,

I'm so terribly sorry to hear of your Father'sDay passing. I certainly enjoyed the depth of his experience & anecdotes. His collection was superb but I suspect, like many of us, that it was the camaraderie of the collectors that kept him on the hobby. My condolences to you & your family.
Posted By: Seiler Re: This is the last posting by Hubertus - 11/05/2014 08:59 AM
So sorry to read this.Shall be missed,thats for sure.Seiler.
Posted By: kingtiger Re: This is the last posting by Hubertus - 11/05/2014 07:24 PM
A really nice man. I will miss his posts.

Mark
Posted By: stingray Re: This is the last posting by Hubertus - 11/05/2014 11:28 PM
Sorry for your loss,RIP
Posted By: Denny Gaither Re: This is the last posting by Hubertus - 11/06/2014 08:52 PM
Cash,
Your father mentioned often, his increasing age and the inevitability of all of our mortality. In my contact with him, he seemed comfortable with his own situation in life and enjoying it to the fullest.
He was a gentleman, and certainly among the most advanced collector/researchers in this field.
Please accept my condolences to you and your family.

for further tributes to your father, see here:
http://phpstack-500133-1583587.cloudwaysapps.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=302115#Post302115
Posted By: Grumpy Re: This is the last posting by Hubertus - 11/07/2014 10:49 PM
Condolences
© Your new forums