UBB.threads
Posted By: TKissinger eban - 06/24/2012 12:20 PM
Have any of you that surf ebay notice how cheap dress bayonets are going. I think they have been over priced the last few years, but I think now is the time to buy at least on ebay. A few rare distributors/TMs have sold in the last few weeks at low prices.
Posted By: Billy G. Re: eban - 06/24/2012 02:39 PM
I noticed the same thing over the last year or so. Previously top dollar maker marks or other variants going cheaper than they ever would have. Not complaining since I'm still buying, on occasion smile
Posted By: JohnZ Re: eban - 06/24/2012 03:35 PM
SHHHH! Don't tell anyone, or the prices may start going up again, and I sure don't want to compete with all you guys for my maker mark variations.

John
Posted By: TKissinger Re: eban - 06/25/2012 01:27 AM
Hey John

Sorry about letting the "cat out of the bag" but it looks like people are dumping some nice pieces.
Posted By: Mikee Re: eban - 06/25/2012 02:23 AM
Thank you for the heads up! grin
Posted By: Ronald Weinand Re: eban - 06/26/2012 04:16 PM
my sales have been strong all year, but business is still going overseas, even at the higher postage prices. I have noticed an eBay slow down over the past 2 weeks, but this is probably vacations.
ebay is really promoting listings by offering "first 50 free" and "free listing days", so maybe eBay is feeling a pinch??
Posted By: zorro Re: eban - 06/27/2012 10:39 PM
Is that company still around?
© Your new forums