UBB.threads
Posted By: John Pepera "Engraved Bayonet" my newest Veteran find. - 09/01/2007 06:37 PM
A Robert Klass 'scarce' style engraving.

Attached picture a.jpg
Posted By: Von Ryan Re: "Engraved Bayonet" my newest Veteran find. - 09/02/2007 08:05 PM
John,

Very nice early Klaas. You do see the "short" dress bayonets with this "angled" edge but very very if everr do you see the long model of this beautiful etch. Here's a look at one in "minty" blade condition. It's also for sale on my web-site.

I Love This Stuff
Von Ryan

Description: Blade
Attached picture Weapons_Page_-RAH-01-1-sm.jpg
John

Very nice About the only time I see that etch is when its in someones collection, very seldom for sale. Its a keeper.
Posted By: Von Ryan Re: "Engraved Bayonet" my newest Veteran find. - 09/05/2007 08:01 PM
Terry,

Don't forget to stop by my tables at the MAX to see the beautiful long example.

I Love This Stuff
Von Ryan

Description: poster
Attached picture New_Photos_003_-_Flag_-_sm.jpg
Hi Wayne

Would like to see it but not going to the MAX. To far to drive. Should have kept it in Indy.
quote:
Originally posted by Von Ryan:
Terry,

Don't forget to stop by my tables at the MAX to see the beautiful long example.

I Love This Stuff
Von Ryan

Does every post have to be either a for sale or buy my book type thing? Whilst I respect your knowledge etc. I for one don't look forward to posts of the type that promote your sales or book.
Posted By: Von Ryan Re: "Engraved Bayonet" my newest Veteran find. - 09/06/2007 03:16 AM
Jim,

Very simply, just avoid my posts, don't look at the pictures and don't take my advice. Nothing personal.

Wayne Techet
© Your new forums