UBB.threads
Hello gentlemen what is the fair market value of an excellent pair of government officials dagger hangers? I can not find any comparable or any currently offered without dagger. Also what is the value of diplomatic hangers? Thanks and regards, Ryan
Posted By: wotan Re: value of government officials hangersHello - 02/01/2017 03:08 AM
Hello Ryan, to my best knowledge it is not too easy to differ between Gov. and diplo. hangers. The DO differ in the colors of the back (early Gov mostly a deep dark blackblue, Diplo mostly black, later Gov also fieldgrey). The color of the fittings do correspond with the "pay-group" of the wearer. Most Diplo I have seen had golden fittings but not all and there have been als Gov which had hangers with goldten fittings.
All in all a little disturbing.
It depends on condition (excellent is an extendable term) and I would think in flawless condition with only few wearing and age traces currently the price between collectors would be from 1500 to 2500 EUR. A true Diplo hanger some more.
Regards,
Thanks very much for your valued reply cheers and kind regards, Ryan
Posted By: luca Re: value of government officials hangersHello - 04/22/2017 11:21 AM
I saw them for sale somewhere...I have to Remember where
Posted By: Baz69 Re: value of government officials hangersHello - 04/22/2017 12:38 PM
Here's a nice set that JR has for sale
http://www.medamilitaria.com/government-officialdiplomat-hangers---a380.html

Gary
© Your new forums