UBB.threads
Posted By: Mauser88 Daggers for Sale - 01/21/2017 03:16 AM
I have to say as a web site devoted to German daggers there are not many that actually get listed for sale on this site.

Why do you think that is and where do fellow collectors go to list them??
Posted By: sellick8302@rogers.com Re: Daggers for Sale - 01/21/2017 06:40 PM
Hello Mauser this is an excellent place to list any militaria for sale, especially daggers. There used to me far more active members years back say 7 to 10 then there are now.This will explain the reduction in for sale merchandise. That is unfortunate and I do not know the reasons. Having said this a membership for the classifieds is a great deal and it supports the site. I have found that those daggers and/or items that are well priced and in good condition do sell here. You should have no problem. I can't recommend a site that is better. There are consignment options that dealers and other websites offer but you must mail off your items, agree to a myriad of terms and almost always wait for your item to sell and wait longer for payment to be received. Many dealers offer layaway purchase options and this can impact on you receiving funds. GDC is the way to go. Contact Vern cheers and best, Ryan
© Your new forums