UBB.threads
Posted By: Gaspare Militaria Fundforum - 05/18/2010 12:52 AM
Anyone knows whats happening over at the Militaria Fundforum?

It's been down almost a week already. Much info over there, it'd be a shame if it never came back..

http://www.militaria-fundforum...6d7fd04473c459e4550e
Posted By: Doug Kenwright Re: Militaria Fundforum - 05/19/2010 04:10 AM
It's back up..
Posted By: militarymania Re: Militaria Fundforum - 05/19/2010 11:06 AM
is there an English Language version of this site?,,,i didnt see any other choices offered other than German.. Frown
Posted By: BadBob Re: Militaria Fundforum - 05/19/2010 04:03 PM
What's with the photos there now? I'm logged in, but I can't see or click any thumbnails.
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Militaria Fundforum - 05/20/2010 01:57 AM
don't know whats going on there! I see some photos on the newer topics. None on anything older than a few weeks! Hope they didn't lose them all.

Get thru the German lang. It's a good site, find your subject area and look around.
Many of the guys are fluent in English.. There are some good friendly guys over there, many very knowledgeable in their fields...
Posted By: Doug Kenwright Re: Militaria Fundforum - 05/20/2010 06:32 AM
If you don't know the language, at least it's fun hitting the links randomly to see where they take you..

If they lead you to horrible, filthy websites containing unspeakable acts, you know where to find us.. Wink
Posted By: kreta1961 Re: Militaria Fundforum - 06/06/2010 02:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gaspare:
don't know whats going on there! I see some photos on the newer topics. None on anything older than a few weeks! Hope they didn't lose them all.

Get thru the German lang. It's a good site, find your subject area and look around.
Many of the guys are fluent in English.. There are some good friendly guys over there, many very knowledgeable in their fields...

It was a hacker-attack against the Server.

The heaviest attack which we had so far.

Gerd
© Your new forums