UBB.threads
Posted By: JohnZ WAF Site Down? - 08/01/2015 05:11 PM
I have been trying to get onto WAF and get an error message all day?

Anyone else?

John
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: WAF Site Down? - 08/01/2015 05:34 PM
I just got on no problem...maybe try clearing cookies or trying again...it's happened to me before, the first thing I did was check software then connections...finally called my ISp and it got fixed by a reset of my modem.
Posted By: kyles bullets Re: WAF Site Down? - 08/01/2015 05:55 PM
It's working for me as well
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: WAF Site Down? - 08/01/2015 06:26 PM
You might also try resetting your router. If you call your internet service provider they can walk u thru it. Good luck!
Posted By: JohnZ Re: WAF Site Down? - 08/01/2015 08:19 PM
I reset my router and my wifi .. have access to all kinds of internet sites, this one included, but not WAF.
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: WAF Site Down? - 08/01/2015 11:37 PM
Interesting...John you may be on to something I have basically a DNS error coming from the search engine when I just went to waf...my thought is if you're getting the same error message there must be some website maintenance issues going on there...I'm just going to sit tight and let it resolve itself...of course, getting some downtime unplugged from the forums may not be the worst thing...gonna take the kids out for ice cream and go walk the park with the old lady...
Posted By: Duzig Re: WAF Site Down? - 08/02/2015 01:55 AM
Hello,
I have had the same problem all day also. I can access all other websites no problem but cannot get onto WAF.
Duzig(Bill)
Posted By: Panzerfaust Re: WAF Site Down? - 08/02/2015 04:03 AM
I just checked WAF on my computer and got access to the site instantly...
Posted By: patrice Re: WAF Site Down? - 08/02/2015 04:06 AM
No access either on WAF.
Posted By: JohnZ Re: WAF Site Down? - 08/02/2015 01:53 PM
It's ok today.
Posted By: Duzig Re: WAF Site Down? - 08/02/2015 02:50 PM
Hello,
Is everybody able to get onto WAF today(Sun)? I still can't access the site whether I use explorer, chrome, firefox or what.
Any suggestions?
thanks
Duzig(Bill)
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: WAF Site Down? - 08/02/2015 03:13 PM
Seems to be hit or miss this am. Tried earlier and it worked. Tried a few moments ago it didn't. Just to check I hit it again in my search bar and the main page came up,, but all the links like the forum gave error messages. It's a maintenance issue IMO. I imagine it will be resolved by their website admins before too long.
© Your new forums