UBB.threads
Posted By: all1knew Accusation from another forum member - 06/28/2015 07:29 AM
Accusation from another forum member that I am not following rules of the for sale section.

I posted a nice NSDAP wreath and cockade up for sale here on the forum. It was also posted for sale on WAF and WRF.

The item was purchased on the 18th of June and paid for immediately. I shipped it to my customer right after.

On the 19th I received a PM on this forum from user ETF in which I replied the item had been sold and I apologized. The user is now demanding I show this information to him as apparently I have to prove my sales.

So, here is the evidence showing the transaction had occurred prior to his PM being received.

William Kramer
Posted By: all1knew Re: Accusation from another forum member - 06/28/2015 07:36 AM
and this is what the other member posted on my sales thread (on the 24th, after the product I sold had already been delivered to the buyer.)

I apologized, and sent a reply to Ed via PM and still the harassment..... who's the one pulling the shenanigans?

Like I said very politely..... SORRY ED, IT SOLD!

William Kramer

Attached picture Untitled3.jpg
Attached picture Untitled4.jpg
Posted By: patrice Re: Accusation from another forum member - 06/28/2015 02:15 PM
No apologies are needed in my opinion and the accusations plain stupid. He should learn to relax a bit more. grin
Posted By: Jim W Re: Accusation from another forum member - 06/28/2015 02:18 PM
all1knew is a lot nicer dealing with this than I would have been.
Hi I think that the matter has been cleared up and apologies have been issued but in the future I think "confusion" can be avoided if it is disclosed that the item(s) posted have been simultaneously posted for sale on other sites (Ebay, Waf, Kijiji) or whatever.... I automatically assumed and assume that the good members are strictly relying on GDC classifieds and this is clearly not the case....this is not assigning blame because the seller is totally innocent and absolved in this case but I can see where Ed might have been led to believe something else. I just do not agree with his responses or reply sent to William. Best to all and cheers, Ryan
Posted By: all1knew Re: Accusation from another forum member - 06/28/2015 06:04 PM
Ed has apologized and all is OK on this end. I have items for sale from my collection on several sites, such as WAF and WRF:

http://www.warrelics.eu/classifieds/showcat.php/cat/500/ppuser/11142

If you click into an item in the above link, next to my username "all1knew" you can check some of my feedback reviews. I'm an honest seller and I'm not looking to sell to one guy over the next, my integrity is worth more than that.

Happy hunting all!

William Kramer
Posted By: Dave Re: Accusation from another forum member - 06/28/2015 10:35 PM
Well handled, William. We do not require that listings here be exclusive.

I am going to delete the personal info above. Any objections?

I would suggest in the future that if an item is offered on multiple venues, announcement of sale be made as soon as practical
Posted By: Skynyrd Re: Accusation from another forum member - 06/30/2015 08:30 PM
Personal info as a matter of courtesy & prudence should not be posted under any circumstances.

Sellers selling on more than 1 forum has become the norm, but yes it can possibly lead to confusion as we have seen here.
Posted By: Dave Re: Accusation from another forum member - 06/30/2015 10:42 PM
Thread modified to remove personal info.
© Your new forums