UBB.threads
Posted By: Panzerfaust My book is out for grabs! Order now! - 05/18/2015 04:15 PM
Hi guys,

My book is out for grabs! check this link and order your copy.

https://www.createspace.com/5441244?ref=1147694&utm_id=6026

Also available on Amazon now!

All the best,

Gerry aka PF
Posted By: paulbear Re: My book is out for grabs! Order now! - 05/22/2015 07:27 PM
got my book, but was surprised was expecting a photo collage from the title, also you being Canadian did not expect DHL to deliver with a 17.00 fee. So overal very disappoint before even reading it

PAUL IRMA ALBERTA
Posted By: Panzerfaust Re: My book is out for grabs! Order now! - 05/23/2015 02:44 AM
Paul, as you've noticed I'm not in charge of the sales and shipping department. After publishing this book I checked all shipping options. There are in fact 3 shipping options with CreateSpace so I presume you picked the most expensive shipping method. So who's to blame here?

When you read the description of the book it says stories... I'm sorry that you expected something totally different but I think my description about the content of this book is quite clear.

Ok, you paid a high shipping price however I sincerely hope you enjoy this book. I greatly appreciate the fact that you took the time to check out the link to purchase a copy.

Cheers,

Gerry
Posted By: Panzerfaust Re: My book is out for grabs! Order now! - 05/23/2015 02:54 AM
Paul, I just went on CreateSpace and checked shipping to Irma (AB)... $6.99 was my shipping cost...And no, I didn't use my personal "author" account to check the shipping cost. There were also more expensive options...
Posted By: paulbear Re: My book is out for grabs! Order now! - 05/24/2015 04:44 AM
Posted By: Dave Re: My book is out for grabs! Order now! - 05/24/2015 03:51 PM
Paul,

Looks like your comment got deleted. Please feel free to repost.

Regards,
Dave
Posted By: Panzerfaust Re: My book is out for grabs! Order now! - 05/25/2015 02:27 PM
My mistake Dave. Sorry about that!
Posted By: Panzerfaust Re: My book is out for grabs! Order now! - 05/25/2015 04:08 PM
Email sent Dave. If you don't see it in your inbox then check your spam/junk folder.

Cheers,

Gerry
Posted By: Dave Re: My book is out for grabs! Order now! - 05/25/2015 04:11 PM
Got both of them, Gerry.

Thanks
Dave
Posted By: Panzerfaust Re: My book is out for grabs! Order now! - 05/27/2015 10:45 PM
My order of books just came in... if yer interested in a personal copy then pls PM me.
Posted By: Panzerfaust Re: My book is out for grabs! Order now! - 06/05/2015 10:54 PM
Got some really good reviews for my book from Germany, UK, and the US!
© Your new forums