UBB.threads
Posted By: ETF Lost Members - 10/13/2019 01:01 AM
Dear Moderators,

Since the rule came out awhile back that you could only post daggers for sale and other WWII artifacts and militaria could not be posted for dale along with the breakdown of the website sometime back. The forum has had very little action. I believe that it was a bad decision to not be able to post other WWII items other than daggers for sale and really fear that this forum will be gone not too far down the road. As much as I used this forum in the past....I don't use it much anymore. It's dead. Very little activity.
Moderators, if you care about saving this forum from extinction...you need to come up with some better ideas.

Best Regards to All,
Ed
Posted By: Vern Re: Lost Members - 10/13/2019 01:51 AM
As long as it is related to the hobby, anything can be posted for sale. There is no requirement to list only daggers or WW2 items. Display, cleaning, and conservation supplies can also be posted. The only requirement is that you conform to regulations regarding the shipment of prohibited items to some states and countries. If you post firearms, you will need to meet local and US ownership transfer requirements.
Posted By: Dave Re: Lost Members - 10/13/2019 03:25 PM
To be honest, we had no rules at all for quite a while. blush Somehow they got deleted. I put them back up in August from a Microsoft Word copy I keep.

Take a look - its at the top of this Forum.

There are no restrictions on what can be sold. You have a Jeep ? Or maybe some of Eva Braun's limitless supply of skivvies ? Have at it, even if it is remotely related to our hobby.

Dave
Posted By: Vern Re: Lost Members - 10/13/2019 06:24 PM
I'm waiting for someone to put up a tank. I'd love to have a Tiger wink
Posted By: ETF Re: Lost Members - 10/14/2019 12:01 AM
Dear Vern, Dave and Members,

My apologies for posting that the forum only allows sale postings for daggers or blades. I was incorrect and confused our great forum with another that stopped sale postings of certain items.

Vern and Dave, thank you for your very tempered and informative responses. I appreciate it.

Again my apologies.

Best Regards to All,
Ed
Posted By: Eric26 Re: Lost Members - 10/15/2019 12:35 AM

LOL - 1/35 scale Tiger count ? wink
Posted By: Vern Re: Lost Members - 10/15/2019 11:05 AM
Looking for a bigger one. I have a neighbor with a constantly barking dog wink
© Your new forums