UBB.threads
Posted By: Dave New Moderator ! - 12/27/2023 03:37 PM
Please welcome Stephen, our newest Moderator !

Stephen, known to you as Spitfire will help Gaspare here in our Ring Forum.

Welcome laugh

Dave
Posted By: Dean Perdue Re: New Moderator ! - 12/27/2023 04:21 PM
Welcome.
Looking forward to additional input.
Posted By: Ric Ferrari Re: New Moderator ! - 12/27/2023 04:57 PM
Good job.....Stephen
Posted By: derjager Re: New Moderator ! - 12/27/2023 05:10 PM
Welcome.

--dj--Joe
Posted By: benten Re: New Moderator ! - 12/27/2023 05:28 PM
Stephen, welcome !

Benten
Posted By: Mikee Re: New Moderator ! - 12/28/2023 12:44 AM
Awesome, welcome Stephen!
Posted By: wotan Re: New Moderator ! - 12/29/2023 07:25 PM
Stephen/Spitfire, a cordial welcome inside our moderator squad!

Regards,
Posted By: Gaspare Re: New Moderator ! - 01/02/2024 04:11 AM
First I want to thank Mike for his years of service here.. Since the days of Don Boyle we've always had a 2nd moderator for what ever the reason,, and they have gotten changed after a few years...

So Mike its been fun especially the early days of your service when we would all chip in on a table at the MAX just to rest our weary feet from their freakin hard ass concrete floors!! grin
- So again Thanks so much Mike for the help...

I welcome Spitfire/Stephen.. A go getter who has a great interest in rings. It'll take a bit for him to get into the groove here but he'll be fine. You guys won't believe the spam and bullshit posts that show up at 3am morning! Between us 2 Mods and Vern & Dave they get moved etc. so none of you click on their BS adverts or whatever they're selling etc.

So have a good time here Spitfire and thanks for accepting the job,, - and as always guys,,,,be careful when you buy!!
Posted By: Stephen Re: New Moderator ! - 01/02/2024 10:44 AM
Thanks Gaspare and the others for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to sharing our collective thoughts on rings.

Not sure if I'm looking forward to deleting spam at 3AM though. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.........

Cheers,
Stephen
Posted By: Stephen Re: New Moderator ! - 01/06/2024 07:12 PM
So I got rid of three junk posts this morning. They provided information on how to buy fake currency. I wondered if this is anything to do with the preponderance of fake rings we see nowadays... laugh
Posted By: Gaspare Re: New Moderator ! - 01/06/2024 09:55 PM
sometimes crazy things show up here and the other areas!..
© Your new forums