UBB.threads
Posted By: Gaspare Trip - 07/23/2023 10:05 PM
hey guys going to visit the grandkids across the country. Gone for 2 weeks. We got a great group here so there should be no fires...

- Make use of the 58 back pages!! IF you see something interesting in one of them post on it and bring it back up!

, OK, have a good one guys ,, stay cool....,Gapare

PS
Looks like a good Latvian Legion ring
on German eBay.. Condition not the best
But it looks authentic..
Posted By: Mikee Re: Trip - 07/23/2023 11:28 PM
G,

Have a wonderful and safe trip!
Posted By: Stephen Re: Trip - 07/24/2023 06:51 AM
Have a great vacation Gaspare
Posted By: Dave Re: Trip - 07/24/2023 12:18 PM
"Across the country" ?

To a New Yorker, that means you're going to Jersey, right ?

Don't wear any SS rings - the TSA guys would be jealous grin

Bon Voyage

Dave
Posted By: Ric Ferrari Re: Trip - 07/31/2023 01:48 PM
Have a good trip....G.

Ric
Posted By: ed773 Re: Trip - 08/04/2023 10:51 PM
Gas
Better get home soon, things are getting out of hand in NYC now that you are gone.
Ed
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Trip - 08/09/2023 03:38 AM
Back!,,,,

- Ed,, NYC is ruined. Open air drug selling, ,use,,,right in midtown.. Right in Times Square! Rampant crime, Homeless everywhere,,worse than the 1970s!! Started with the last Mayor who was terrible.. Not supporting the Police, making money disappear etc. everyone really thought this new mayor would help some..
- But declaring NYC a 'Sanctuary City' was the end.. God bless the Governor of Texas!!, he was receiving no help as far as the open border, people streaming thru the border 1000 a day. Child trafficking,,drug smuggling, etc. Him sending a endless stream of Buses every day has broken the city. The Mayor now says NYC is broke, illegals in high end hotels for 60 days. etc. etc.
Manhattan is ruined,,he's going to try to ruin the other 4 boros now. Sad..

I was in Seattle. The once Emerald city.. Even worse than I described above.. My 11 yr old Grandson was taught how to use Narcan in school!! Most of the Police force gone. Homeless, drug addicts having more rights than the regular citizens!!
Many of the tourist sites burned down,,true anarchy.. Hey I was young once, I likes to have fun,,be as free as possible,,but they feel that robbing/stealing, destruction is freedom, having fun crazy.
- The regular citizens feel trapped,,,dangerous craziness rules the day there sadly too!
Posted By: ed773 Re: Trip - 08/09/2023 12:35 PM
G
Yep, very sad, it is all over,
Hope you had a good time with the family.
Ed
© Your new forums