UBB.threads
Posted By: Stephen SS Runes silver ring #1 - 10/03/2021 12:46 PM
Interested what you think of this one folks. It is silver. There are two marks inside the band: '800' and 'ES'.
Thanks,
Stephen

Attached picture SS Runes 03a.JPG
Attached picture SS Runes 03b.JPG
Attached picture SS Runes 05 hallmark.JPG
Attached picture SS Runes 03e rear.JPG
Attached picture SS Runes 03f.JPG
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: SS Runes silver ring #1 - 10/03/2021 02:08 PM
Stephen, I love that you post your photos over sheet music. I think that’s really cool. The ring, I have my doubts. It looks like ring was a period blank that someone put runes on. Just my opinion though
Posted By: Stephen Re: SS Runes silver ring #1 - 10/03/2021 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by Mike (aka Byzanti)
Stephen, I love that you post your photos over sheet music. I think that’s really cool. The ring, I have my doubts. It looks like ring was a period blank that someone put runes on. Just my opinion though
Hi Mike, Thanks for your comments on the three rings. I appreciate your input. I guess one question is, if the rings are really period blanks, when were the runes added?

I have to admit that I increasingly have doubts about the authenticity of just about all so-called 'SS' rings, albeit I do have a couple of nice ones that were given the thumbs-up here.

Regarding the sheet music, thanks. I play piano so it is often the only white(-ish) background at hand grin

Cheers,
Stephen
Posted By: Gaspare Re: SS Runes silver ring #1 - 10/04/2021 12:48 AM
I agree,,an old blank.. You can almost see the roto tool marks that made the runes.. One to let someone else get for sure...
Posted By: Evgeniy Re: SS Runes silver ring #1 - 10/05/2021 08:15 AM
IMO fake
© Your new forums