UBB.threads
Posted By: Gaspare Daily Wearers - 03/23/2020 02:45 AM
a little light topic here..

I'm a ring wearer. Wear my wedding band all the time,,,and most days wear something else..

These are my daily wearers. Not all at one time! but usually have one on.....

Couple skulls first...

1st one a jeweler friend of mine in Warsaw made it for me.. My SS/LAH Skull ring..Skull a separate piece. Made from his scrap silver.
- - Bit of weirdness,,,I wore it to a big birthday bash at a restaurant a few years ago. I left it in the bathroom and didn't know until a hour later. Got up on the mic and asked if anyone found it.. An hour later it appeared on my table with the SS defaced/scratched up!

2nd skull a weird thing that came from the ground in Ukraine. Made from 2 rings somehow,, has a hallmark in band I can't make out..

Attached picture DSCN4454.JPG
Attached picture DSCN4455 (2).JPG
Attached picture DSCN4458.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Daily Wearers - 03/23/2020 02:57 AM
ok, 2 more of my wearers.

This gold 'G' ring I've had for 25 years.. Sides are very sharp. Not the thing to get hit with whistle

2nd an old silver and gold cartouche ring from the Netherlands. Has my initials on cartouche GB...
We had a member here 'Ringman' Started buying a lot of rings and was building a big collection.. He emailed me almost every day.. After a year this ring showed up in my mailbox. Ringman found at a bazaar cheap and sent me as a gift for saving him $1000s of dollars he said.. Not needed to do. I do this because I love it,,but appreciate it and its one of my daily wearers...

Now,, I know you some of you guys wear a ring. Your HR either authentic or one of the copies,,a skull, a division ring, any type new or old..
*Come one..lets see it!!

Attached picture DSCN4453.JPG
Attached picture DSCN4455.JPG
Posted By: Stephen Re: Daily Wearers - 03/23/2020 01:47 PM
Cool rings, Gaspare. The Ukraine-dug skull is a cracker.
I wear the same two skulls all of the time. Have done for years. They help my piano playing... wink
Hope you and other members are staying safe and healthy.
Cheers,
Stephen

Attached picture 50D73669-B0A6-421D-9A11-1E66B45D5B0F.jpeg
Posted By: hapur Re: Daily Wearers - 03/27/2020 11:22 AM
My daily wearers - wedding band and this, sometimes replaced with signet ring.

Attached picture _DSC0022mazs.jpg
Posted By: Ric Ferrari Re: Daily Wearers - 04/08/2020 08:13 AM
G.,

your "little light topic" made my day......

I'm a ring wearer too and these ones are my preferred two, because both remember me a lot :

my grandfather wedding ring ORO ALLA PATRIA 18-11-XIV , he did receive to replace his actual gold ring donated to the Country in 1935

Nice Evgeniy's repro, that from time to time I replace with Hapur's repro.......I love both them !

Ric

Attached picture Mywearers.jpg
Posted By: lore vergessen Re: Daily Wearers - 05/20/2020 01:59 PM
Really cool guys. Gaspare, you have some great wearers. Hapur that ss ring is beautiful. I'm looking for one like that.
Posted By: Evgeniy Re: Daily Wearers - 11/21/2020 09:16 AM
I wear them alternately

Attached picture Снимок.JPG
© Your new forums