UBB.threads
Posted By: Gaspare 'SS Totenkopfring' book - 02/24/2020 05:13 PM
Here is the book on the HR. , again, much thanks from Jan for sending and Martin for writing..

Out in 2017...Yes in Czechoslovakian but the photos are very large, nice glossy pages and the details really show well in it..

It is a gigantic book and recommend it to anyone interested in these rings.. If I understand the book shows that the HR could be made by both methods ,,cast and pressed..
Shows the Schwarz HR as well as the 'Diddens', a Wolff, the Dietrich and right on up to 44 dated rings.. Documents,copies, boxes, nice 'in wear photos',,really a very nice book.

Again I invite member 'Equirhodont' [the author] to participate here and share his thoughts..

Attached picture DSCN4484.JPG
Attached picture DSCN4483.JPG
Attached picture DSCN4485.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: 'SS Totenkopfring' book - 02/25/2020 11:29 PM
another shot,,

Attached picture DSCN4486.JPG
Posted By: lartiste Re: 'SS Totenkopfring' book - 02/27/2020 12:05 PM
It was my pleasure wink.

I will invite Martin into our discussion and we will see whether he will decide to participate. I am sure that if majority will accept any of the rings for discussion, Martin will be willing to provide us pictures for discussion,
Posted By: Dave Re: 'SS Totenkopfring' book - 02/27/2020 12:58 PM
Gaspare & Lartiste,

Tell him that if he wishes to post contact address and pricing for this book, he can do it right here.

Dave
Posted By: equirhodont Re: 'SS Totenkopfring' book - 02/27/2020 06:23 PM
Hi, thanks for inviting me! ;)
The book costs 82$ including Worldwide shipping. You can contact me by email: info@totenkopfring.eu
You can also check my website: www.totenkopfring.eu
Martin Toman (aka Damian Orlok on Facebook)
Posted By: hapur Re: 'SS Totenkopfring' book - 03/27/2020 10:34 AM
Beautiful book, lots of pics, worth every dime.

Attached picture _DSC0014mazs.jpg
© Your new forums