UBB.threads
Posted By: Ric Ferrari Silver heer ring........original ? - 01/17/2020 09:03 PM
Hello,

since I do not want to fuel polemic with Mr. Scapini on WAF, upon friendly suggestion of Gaspare I decided to post here these pics.

The ring is offered like original (CoA on request) by Mr. Scapini on his site :

http://www.militariatedesca.it/it/2-home?page=6

Ric

Attached picture HeerRingbyScapini1.jpg
Posted By: Ric Ferrari Re: Silver heer ring........original ? - 01/17/2020 09:04 PM
more

Attached picture HeerRingbyScapini2.jpg
Posted By: Ric Ferrari Re: Silver heer ring........original ? - 01/17/2020 09:05 PM
last one

Attached picture HeerRingbyScapini3.jpg
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Silver heer ring........original ? - 01/17/2020 11:09 PM
we have a lot of members here and all and everything welcome..

For me,,this is a old fantasy. Just poor details. A pattern that no matter how much research nothing has ever come up on it, no drawings, photo, in wear nothing. Nothing against anyone,,,this one just isn't for me..
Posted By: Antonio Scapini Re: Silver heer ring........original ? - 01/18/2020 02:49 PM
Thanks for our opinion.
Ring is already removed and put in the dust bin.

If you find any mistake, feel always free to write me.
Thanks again.
Posted By: Evgeniy Re: Silver heer ring........original ? - 01/19/2020 09:27 AM
шт site still present fantasy ring IMO - NORGE )))
I saw there are my crap rings )))
Posted By: Ric Ferrari Re: Silver heer ring........original ? - 01/19/2020 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by Evgeniy
site still present fantasy ring IMO - NORGE )))
I saw there are my crap rings )))

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What Norge ring are you referring to ?

Ric
Posted By: Evgeniy Re: Silver heer ring........original ? - 01/19/2020 02:52 PM
now deleted from site )))
Posted By: Ric Ferrari Re: Silver heer ring........original ? - 01/20/2020 12:10 AM
May be you were referring to this one ?

Ric

Attached picture NorgeRingbyScapini1.jpg
Posted By: Ric Ferrari Re: Silver heer ring........original ? - 01/20/2020 12:12 AM
back side

Ric

Attached picture NorgeRingbyScapini4.jpg
Posted By: Antonio Scapini Re: Silver heer ring........original ? - 01/20/2020 04:47 PM
This ring was sold many years ago, I think 2008 or 2009, and I perfectly remeber I asked to Gaspare and G?tz too before selling it (we usually wrote each other with G?tz, so he sold me the most part of the rings I sold during the years... I really don't remeber where I got this one).
Gaspare told me something about the band soldered on the back, but the "front side" of the ring itself was 2 parts made, with soldering line visible, and die struck, and had no problems.
Quite complicated ring for the money it worths... And I've never seen another like this in 20 years.
If it turned out to be a fake I don't know, let me know why, I'm always open to learn.

Which are your "crap rings" Evgeniy?

I'm curious to see them. Otherwise your statement is a simply fake statement for which you should said something publically.
© Your new forums