UBB.threads
Posted By: benten Hiddensee bracelet - 07/07/2019 03:41 PM
Today I found on the fleamarket this ?Hiddenesee? bracelet .
It looks expensive , I dont have to work from now on ! smile but it is inexpensive, made of gold plated silver and marked 835. Kind of mass produced.
The linked panels are stamped . Each panel has 4 vikingships in the corner.

Attached picture !1w.jpg
Attached picture !2lw.jpg
Attached picture !3w.jpg
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 07/07/2019 04:21 PM
That is a really cool piece, congrats!
Posted By: benten Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 07/07/2019 04:31 PM
Mike! Thank you.
Posted By: Militarynut Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 07/07/2019 07:45 PM
hi benten
i see you did it again great find stunning looking bracelet it just speaks to you what year would you say it was made i think perhaps ww1 possibly ww2 this bracelet speaks to you just goes to show us guys that there is still buys out in these flea markets god bless andy militarynut
Posted By: benten Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 07/07/2019 09:05 PM
Hi Andy! Thank you for your reply. I red somewhere that these Hiddensee items are made from ca 1900 into the thirties. It is also used as Sachsen abzeichen from the RAD. There is a jeweller in the Hiddensee area who makes still bracelets , rings , and so on. One can see the difference; the older items are much nicer.
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 07/08/2019 11:26 PM
Wonderful find Benten! Yes a traditions badge. Also cufflinks, tie clips, rings... I've seen many rings most not good quality or later made.. Think I have one ring that I liked the quality that I kept in my collection..

* This is really nice with the Viking ships, swirls, 835, pressed,links,,the detail is excellent,,,yeah a keeper,,,congrats!
Posted By: benten Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 07/09/2019 04:57 PM
Gaspare, thank you for the complement ! I'm really glad to have this bracelet.
Posted By: Militarynut Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 07/10/2019 02:41 AM
hi benten
gasper has a great eye for quality workmanship like your braclet this piece just reaps and speaks to you thanks for showing this great looking bracelet keep up the good work and these flea markets shows a diamond inn the rough every once in a while keep looking for adolf hitlers underware so far they found many of eva brawns panties thanks benten god bless andy militarynut
Posted By: Mikee Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 07/10/2019 03:13 AM
benten, Oh my, that is a really nice piece. You have a good eye and thanks for sharing it. I absolutely love it.
Posted By: benten Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 07/10/2019 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Militarynut
hi benten
gasper has a great eye for quality workmanship like your braclet this piece just reaps and speaks to you thanks for showing this great looking bracelet keep up the good work and these flea markets shows a diamond inn the rough every once in a while keep looking for adolf hitlers underware so far they found many of eva brawns panties thanks benten god bless andy militarynut

Andy, that is a nice thought with humor. I can appreciate it.
If I should find AH. underware , on the fleamarket ... ..embroidery with the eagle on it, It would be, with the correct papers , worth a lot of money ; and a fine item to discuss here. smile smile
Posted By: benten Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 07/10/2019 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by Mikee
benten, Oh my, that is a really nice piece. You have a good eye and thanks for sharing it. I absolutely love it.

Hi Mike,

Thank you smile . It is a pleasure to see how the designer integrated the Viking bird- figure in a composition .
Posted By: Mikee Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 07/10/2019 05:23 PM
Oh yes it is! Stunning! Some might not see it can you get a close up of it. If you ever what to part with it, let me know. grin
Posted By: benten Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/08/2019 02:18 PM
Sorry for the delay , Mikee .

I have a bit more time now.
Thanks for the complement !

Specially for you I've made more close-ups of the bracelet.

Attached picture 1w.jpg
Attached picture 2w.jpg
Attached picture 3AVDW~1.JPG
Attached picture 4w.jpg
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/09/2019 05:31 AM
Beautiful!! , There's no devil in those details! Super piece wink

Super photography too!
Posted By: lore vergessen Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/29/2019 01:56 PM
Beautiful Hiddensee bracelet! One of the most interesting bracelets from the period that I have seen. It must have been expensive back then too. thanks for showing. One recommendation I have for you is to watermark these photos to keep thieves from using to sell on auctions. The Hiddensee pieces are not hard to find but quality pieces like this bracelet are hard to find. here are a few Hiddensee items such as ring and brooches from my collection. There are some good period photos to be found of these pieces in wear so always keep on lookout.

Attached picture Hiddensee HRF.jpg
Attached picture Hiddensee in wear SS.jpg
Posted By: Mikee Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/29/2019 02:28 PM
benten, As always thank you for sharing your treasures and thank you so much for taking the time to post more. Very nice indeed! I can't state this enough, you have excellent photo skills. I just want to be sure, what is the mark(s) to the left of the 835 content mark?Best!

Lore, very nice collection, nice box as well! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Posted By: benten Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/29/2019 05:31 PM
Gaspare, thank you for your complement !

Lore, I always love to see these Hiddensee items ; yours are beautiful. Good to see the period picture with the lady wearing a Hiddensee necklace .

Mikee, before the numbers 835 is an incuse diamond shape.
Posted By: Militarynut Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/29/2019 09:56 PM
hi lore
what a nice display of this type of jewelry not one piece but a box full man you and benten are just killing us guys here nice pieces and great quality i all ways lok in the jewelry cabinets at the flea markets once in a blue moon i find something with my illness it hinders me some what but as soon as my spunk comes back im loose again i have to save my spunk for the max show as i intend to beat gaspare to the treasure pile one never knows unless we try my old saying its not over till the fat lady sings thanks again lore/benten god bless all andy militarynut
Posted By: Mikee Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/29/2019 10:59 PM
Thank you benten,anything inside the diamond? Is this the maker mark? Do you already know who the maker is? Thanks again.
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/30/2019 01:40 AM
Super pieces guys!!

This is seen in collections. Multi piece construction, silver.

The design is disappearing from the market place no matter what the form ,cufflinks, ring ,tie clip, broach,etc.

Attached picture DSCN4207.JPG
Attached picture DSCN4208.JPG
Attached picture DSCN4210.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/30/2019 01:43 AM
This unmarked.. Band clipped.. Nice detail,,period style band..

I keep them near some of my Labor related rings as it is also a RAD 'Traditions' badge..

Any other member have something please feel free to post your piece here..

Attached picture DSCN4205.JPG
Attached picture DSCN4211.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/30/2019 02:26 AM
photos credit WarRelics forum:

Please you can even add a 'Traditions' pin if you'd like...

Attached picture image.jpg
Attached picture img021czarne-vert.jpg
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/30/2019 02:30 AM

Lore , is the piece towards the front in your photo a broach? tie bar? ,, Thanks , G.
Posted By: lore vergessen Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/30/2019 03:06 AM
G, nice stuff. The first ring you show is two piece construction and I have same ring seen in the cufflinks box photo. The piece in front that you ask about is a brooch and luckily these antique pieces are quite common and inexpensive now because they are nit popular yet.
Posted By: benten Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/31/2019 05:17 AM
[quote=Militarynut]hi lore
what a nice display of this type of jewelry not one piece but a box full man you and benten are just killing us guys here nice pieces and great quality i all ways lok in the jewelry cabinets at the flea markets once in a blue moon i find something with my illness it hinders me some what but as soon as my spunk comes back im loose again i have to save my spunk for the max show as i intend to beat gaspare to the treasure pile one never knows unless we try my old saying its not over till the fat lady sings thanks again lore/benten god bless all andy militarynut[/quote]

Hi Andy , Thanks ! I hope your health wil be better soon .
Posted By: benten Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 08/31/2019 05:34 AM
Gaspare, Your first ring is a beauty .

Your second Hiddensee ring ... A twin .

Attached picture 1 Cw (1).jpg
Attached picture 1 Cw (2).jpg
Attached picture 1 Cw (3).jpg
Attached picture 1 Cw (4).jpg
Posted By: benten Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 10/03/2019 03:30 PM
Nice Hiddensee items, Gaspare .

We have the same Hiddensee rings with the same stamps . The rings are identic .
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 06/21/2022 06:18 PM
I have finally acquired what seems to be also a hiddensee ring
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Hiddensee bracelet - 06/21/2022 06:22 PM
Sorry the orientation was upside down
© Your new forums