UBB.threads
Posted By: Gaspare Skull ring topic temp moved...! - 11/30/2018 11:09 PM
Guys,, I moved topic about a ring that looked like a ring that was repaired.. I don't care nor do I check who it selling a ring because that should NOT matter. The ring matters..

I believe calling another member a crook or 'makes fake rings' etc. Id NOT right no matter who writes it.... There should be NO name calling no matter who it is doing it..
This will be reviewed.... My aim is to make this place fair.. Anyone one who thinks they are not being treated fairly please write me por PM and we'll take care of it fairly..

Again,, doesn't matter who is selling it or posted it somewhere else. Us guys that collect care about the ring.. I believe Ado is thinking the wrecked ring was repaired in to the better shape ring.. That is what we should be debating. No name calling, no whos selling it etc.

After review the topic will be put back with just the info about the ring,,I don't care about anything else. I remain fair to everyone,,that is my pledge.. IF that is not good enough I'm sorry,, Only the ring/jewelry matters to me. The debates and opinions is what the forum is for... The topic WILL be put back later..............,Gaspare
Posted By: polop Re: Skull ring topic temp moved...! - 12/01/2018 06:40 AM
best thing that's been said for a while, its the rings that matter. mike
Posted By: sniper33 Re: Skull ring topic temp moved...! - 12/01/2018 09:28 AM
I agree. There should be no names. we have to discuss the rings. rather than call each other and investigate
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Skull ring topic temp moved...! - 12/01/2018 10:28 PM
I have been asked to add to this but I do not know what else to say. I rather think that if every one of us myself included decides to act our age not our shoe size, we will all find this hobby much more enjoyable as an escape from that kind of stuff we have to deal with on the daily as parents or employers.
© Your new forums