UBB.threads
Posted By: CMT04 SS Runes Trench Art Ring - 04/21/2017 06:39 PM
I am guessing this guy would be impossible to authenticate because if it were original it would be a Trench Art piece, but that's just my guess.

Attached picture IMG_4665.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4666.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4667.JPG
Posted By: Militarynut Re: SS Runes Trench Art Ring - 04/21/2017 07:41 PM
hi cecil
this ss lightning bolt ring along with the rest of these outher ground dug rings and human altered to look real is not they are for sale as we speak on wehrmack forum listen up please dont bring this crapola rings from one forum to our forum for discussion there is nothing more to say about these rings or the guys that are trying to sell them . this habbit that you have they srnt worth any discussion nothing but trouble with junk rings you post here from outher forums so stop this sillyness thanks have a great day i am andy militarynut
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: SS Runes Trench Art Ring - 04/21/2017 07:43 PM
Andy is right. Moreover, these images have been harvested without permission or credit. Another forum's estand issues are to be discussed within that forum. The seller must be notified that the item has been posted for review and/or discussion on the appropriate discussion forum within that site. Discussion closed.
© Your new forums