UBB.threads
Posted By: Gaspare Instant Ring Collection! - 11/25/2015 07:28 AM
Hi guys... Just a little fun before our big US holiday [Thanksgiving]. A few days off for Turkey and relaxation,,,well anyway

Here it is instant ring collection to include,,

Attached picture 017.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 11/25/2015 07:30 AM
included in this fantastic group,,,is the well known good patterns -

The famous Lion head!

Attached picture 019.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 11/25/2015 07:33 AM
And,,,, the ever popular Skull with 'Ruby eyes'! laugh wink

Attached picture 031.JPG
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 11/25/2015 12:51 PM
Lol! I love the red eyed skull! Great thread! Let's keep it rolling... I'm liking the water pistol and the genie head..

Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 11/25/2015 04:57 PM
WOW,, what a great collection! You also got a really nice old one at the MAX I remember!!

These silly things are worth money! Many in the states collect 'Premium Rings'.. There is even a book on these in a couple printings!

Attached picture zztoyring1.jpg.png
Attached picture zztoyring2.jpg
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 11/25/2015 09:34 PM
Yep, I did get a nice one from Bob Hritz, gonna have to post that too!
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 11/26/2015 07:12 AM
Byz.,,, That skull you bought is a classic and many times confused for the 3rd reich pattern, yes please post and let the guys have a look.

Here are 2 oldies but goodies! The classic 'Rat Fink' ring,,and the good luck horseshoe [missing 'Ruby'] wink

Attached picture 023.JPG
Attached picture 001.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 11/26/2015 07:19 AM
Well all this may be a bit silly,,but..
Many of the older Premium rings were made in the early 1930s and produced similar if not the same production methods...

Attached picture 017.JPG
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 11/26/2015 12:39 PM
Wow those are amazing! I love rat fink, I think I posted chrome bayonet last year (personal fave from 30 yrs ago)
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 11/26/2015 01:06 PM
Premium ring purchased from Bob Hritz at max show...(thanks Gaspare for helping advise during purchase!)

Attached picture image.jpeg
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 11/27/2015 02:45 AM
Love it, love it , love it!!

Members, this was bought NOT as a 3rd reich ring. It came in a lot of 2, 3? rings. Knowing it was a Premium ring. This ring is listed I believe in one of the editions of the book. I also use an example for my project in the Postwar,Non 3rd reich rings.. For those that collect Premi rings value of this can go as high as $100 easily..
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 11/27/2015 08:28 PM
Here's another "skull" premium with I believe crossbones on the forehead., some sort of metal, really dark patina on it...

Posted By: Gaspare Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 12/01/2015 06:49 AM
Byz,,your last one does look familiar...
Here is the advert for your MAX buy!

Attached picture SM48.JPG
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 12/01/2015 11:54 AM
Wow g, yeah that's it! Thanks for the advert- that's cool! Not sure it shines in the dark though! Eh, no biggie
All I ever wanted was the X-ray specs anyway from those magazines...if u remember that ad- also a tad disappointing--

Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 12/17/2015 01:31 AM
This guy looks like the ad for the other skull ring!

Posted By: Gaspare Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 12/19/2015 02:09 AM
Eternium?? ha ha,,. That's expensive too!.. Whats the ad out of? or do you know date?
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Instant Ring Collection! - 12/19/2015 04:44 AM
Comic book! Lol! Date not sure- cover is thrashed.., back page ads still good though haha!
© Your new forums