UBB.threads
Posted By: Gaspare Period Photo of WW1 Flyers ring! - 03/26/2014 03:53 AM
Here's a nice shot. A identifiable ring for sure,,you just got to look hard wink

Attached picture WW1flyers.jpg
Attached picture WW1flyers - Copy.jpg
Attached picture Foto-4JDYL6ZJ.jpg
Posted By: odal Re: Period Photo of WW1 Flyers ring! - 03/26/2014 06:03 AM
Very nice pic and well known ring pattern - i am sure you have a advert for this pattern wink

Many thanks for sharing this pic with us!
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Period Photo of WW1 Flyers ring! - 03/27/2014 04:19 AM
Thanks Odal...And he should know because he turned up this and some other WW1 adverts! 'Odal' has been a great help. A true enthusiast,collector,student of history and some of the 'trades' we have to study to make sure we're not spending our hard earned money on ********! We've been friends now a few years and as small as the world seems sometimes I wish it was a little more smaller,,maybe small enough so we could all get together for a few beers and BBQ!
- Matter of fact,,any member here that finds himself in the greater New York area this summer is always welcomed to come by for rest , some beer and my famous NY BBQ!
Anyway,,much thanks and appreciation to my friend 'Odal'...

Here it is,,nice and clear,,maybe not an exact pattern, but either close enough,,or a simple mistake in the line drawing [commonly done!] - ,er,,ah,,I'll take a dozen please wink

Attached picture 021.JPG
Attached picture 019.JPG
Posted By: odal Re: Period Photo of WW1 Flyers ring! - 03/27/2014 06:10 AM
laugh

Thanks friend for your kind words!
Posted By: Mikee Re: Period Photo of WW1 Flyers ring! - 03/27/2014 06:40 AM
odal,

I hope you're with us on this forum forever! You really are a great help and thanks for always sharing everything you know and find.
Posted By: odal Re: Period Photo of WW1 Flyers ring! - 03/28/2014 12:45 PM
Again much thanks for this Kind words!
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Period Photo of WW1 Flyers ring! - 05/12/2022 09:26 PM
Had an email about this ring on an auction..

Question was,,,'is there an advert for it'? well not only that,, but even photos in wear.. The detail was very good,,thin bands, A nice ring when you can find one!!
Posted By: benten Re: Period Photo of WW1 Flyers ring! - 05/14/2022 08:05 PM
G. Thanks for posting the ring, the ad and the picture of the ring in wear. Top!
© Your new forums