UBB.threads
Posted By: Tanker SOS Totenkopfring Report - 03/06/2014 10:13 PM
Hello
Anybody have Totenkopfring report from the SOS? THanks, Ron
Posted By: Gaspare Re: SOS Totenkopfring Report - 03/07/2014 03:55 AM
Ron,, depending who you talk to the SOS either was great or it sucked.. Don't know if it mattered ring wise but there were some no shows.. I've heard there were but a very few HRs at the show, and same with PP rings.
Posted By: hdmarley Re: SOS Totenkopfring Report - 03/08/2014 04:19 PM
I was in the market for a ring. While at the show, I seen around 5-6 in indivuals cases ect. Wolfe, Hardin, Burmeister tables had some of Pepera's rings with some of his GPB's. Maybe 5-6 there too. So there was a few I found while looking all around.
Posted By: Tanker Re: SOS Totenkopfring Report - 03/10/2014 01:36 AM
Did anybody take pics or get info on them? Ron
Posted By: hdmarley Re: SOS Totenkopfring Report - 03/12/2014 11:43 PM
Hey Ron, I didnt take any photos. On the WAF in the SOS pic thread there are some photo's of John's stuff in a glass case with a bunch of GPB's ect and you can see 3-4 rings laying in that one photo!

Cheers from down the road,

hdmarley
Posted By: Tanker Re: SOS Totenkopfring Report - 03/13/2014 12:16 AM
Hello Dustin
Thanks, Everything going OK? Ron
Posted By: Jon Fish Re: SOS Totenkopfring Report - 03/14/2014 09:50 PM
Originally Posted By: hdmarley
I was in the market for a ring. While at the show, I seen around 5-6 in indivuals cases ect. Wolfe, Hardin, Burmeister tables had some of Pepera's rings with some of his GPB's. Maybe 5-6 there too. So there was a few I found while looking all around.

I thought John Peperas stuff was on the HH table? strange that it would be on dealers tables when it is being sold by HH ?
Posted By: hdmarley Re: SOS Totenkopfring Report - 03/15/2014 01:23 AM
All is well with me my friend! How about you? You and the family doing well?

Cheers,

DJ
Posted By: hdmarley Re: SOS Totenkopfring Report - 03/15/2014 01:24 AM
To my knowledgem Burmeister is the HH USA representative. So they was on display plus HH had a private room loaded full of headgear and a special full color book published with items inside.

Cheers Jon,

DJ
Posted By: Jon Fish Re: SOS Totenkopfring Report - 03/20/2014 10:55 PM
yes he is, but also he is a dealer and I would suggest a dealer with auction material on their table might be a conflict of interest?
I would expect to see HH auction items on the HH tables and the dealers items on the dealers table, JMO.
Posted By: Gaspare Re: SOS Totenkopfring Report - 03/21/2014 05:14 PM
I miss John frown

he had a nice family,,a LOT of friends,,and passed with a wonderful collection. Way too young though! , take care of yourselves guys....
© Your new forums