UBB.threads
Posted By: zoza A lot with ss items found and a skull ring - 12/20/2011 09:36 PM
Hey guys,
A friend just found a couple of ss items and a skull ring,

posting pics of the ring,, never seen this pattern before,
SCARY one I would say:-)
How about you?

Best

Emil

Attached picture PB200717 (1).jpg
Attached picture PB200713.jpg
Posted By: svenga Re: A lot with ss items found and a skull ring - 12/21/2011 01:13 AM
Sure I have seen a similar ring before, I like it despite the odd markings. Looks early, possibly austrian? Finnish?
Posted By: Gaspare Re: A lot with ss items found and a skull ring - 12/21/2011 05:41 AM
Very interesting,,,please more photos inside and out..
Posted By: zoza Re: A lot with ss items found and a skull ring - 12/21/2011 10:04 AM
I will try to get some more pics, can't promise I get them today but will do my best,
This ring was found together with a knife and fork marked ss and a ss visor skull,
And the markings,
Svenga you say Austrian I can't comment that because I have no clue what the markings mean.
I will ask where this lot was found.
Posted By: pzb14 Re: A lot with ss items found and a skull ring - 12/21/2011 11:30 AM
I recently got a little similar skull ring - but mine is only marked 800...

but i think the ring has good chances!
Posted By: svenga Re: A lot with ss items found and a skull ring - 12/21/2011 12:44 PM
It looks the part from first veiw, triple split band and clean markings, I'm sure I was advised on a similair ring last year that its background could be finish or austrian, I am not 100% clued up on hallmarks however.

Either way I like it already, fingers crossed!
Posted By: zoza Re: A lot with ss items found and a skull ring - 12/21/2011 06:19 PM
Thanks Svenga!

I have asked the guy for more pictues,

as I mentioned earlier this lot was ground dug.

Best

Emil
© Your new forums