UBB.threads
Posted By: BadBob Hope You're OK Gaspare! (Hurricane Irene) - 08/30/2011 07:17 PM
For forum-goers that may not know, Gaspare lives in a town flooded by the storm Sunday morning. I've had difficulty getting specific information, but one article states there is 6 feet of water around a building I know stands right across the street from Gaspare. I emailed him Sunday night, but haven't heard from him. If anyone has any info. on his well-being, please let us know. - Thanks, Bob
Posted By: Mikee Re: Hope You're OK Gaspare! (Hurricane Irene) - 08/30/2011 07:23 PM
I hope all is well with G!
Posted By: Erich Re: Hope You're OK Gaspare! (Hurricane Irene) - 08/31/2011 12:48 AM
Stay dry G and I hope you're back on line soon!
Posted By: Larry C Re: Hope You're OK Gaspare! (Hurricane Irene) - 08/31/2011 01:24 AM
Hopefully there may be someone who has his cell # and hopefully Gaspare has his phone with him. It would be a good idea for everyone here on the forum to stay in contact with "at least" one other member, as a buddy system. When emergencies happen then we can stay connected. Best wishes for Gaspare and hope to see him back in the community soon.
Posted By: derjager Re: Hope You're OK Gaspare! (Hurricane Irene) - 08/31/2011 01:43 AM
My thoughts are with Gaspare and all those in harm's way.

--dj--Joe
Posted By: ajax Re: Hope You're OK Gaspare! (Hurricane Irene) - 08/31/2011 05:31 AM
He has some damage and is o.k, but flooded none the less.
Posted By: svenga Re: Hope You're OK Gaspare! (Hurricane Irene) - 08/31/2011 01:16 PM
Atleast he is ok, let's hope his collections are safe too.
Posted By: WWII Re: Hope You're OK Gaspare! (Hurricane Irene) - 08/31/2011 08:21 PM
Fellas,

Jim M. dropped me a line on G's situation too ...

"I have been in contact with him and he and his family are fine. However; He has considerable damage to his belongings and home."

Good to hear everyone's safe and sound. wink

Bill
Posted By: Jon Fish Re: Hope You're OK Gaspare! (Hurricane Irene) - 08/31/2011 09:55 PM
Oh poor G-man, I am thinking about him and his family. I hope his rings are stashed away safe!
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Hope You're OK Gaspare! (Hurricane Irene) - 10/06/2011 05:39 AM
well the rings made it safe! ,, unfortunately my home did not.. For now I still can not live in it..
If you want to see some photos check this link from Community Center:

http://phpstack-500133-1583587.cloudwaysapps.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=252692#Post252692

I hope to be back in the house by end of October [if everything goes well].. sure miss the 'hunt' and seeing all the cool rings here..

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.....Hopefully will be a 'regular' back here soon..

Be careful guys and happy hunting.......,G.

The water on its way going down.........

Attached picture a.jpg.jpg
© Your new forums